Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

anyone else here got an ipad?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Any good apps/what's it useful for? I won one a couple of days ago and have just been messing around with it

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

watever ur heart disires

As long as an apple bureaucrat personally approves it, and it doesn't infringe one of the many many many dense and impenetrable terms of use.

>he doesn't know what jailbreaking is

Girls.png

Still doing shit around the house.

I set upped my second computer.

CRAZY SHIT MAN.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

I personally don't like my devices jailbroken. I have jailbroken my iPad before, and I can say that I didn't find it all that useful.

agreed

RIP Michaelangelopolous

watever ur heart disires

As long as an apple bureaucrat personally approves it, and it doesn't infringe one of the many many many dense and impenetrable terms of use.

>he doesn't know what jailbreaking is

Girls.png

>he thinks third-party technical workarounds for arbitrary obstacles justifies those obstacles' existence

Girls.png

Hmm. Finished Claymore tonight. Gotta say, I like it, but am disappointed in it. It started off really realistic (as realistic as a fantasy anime can get), which took me by surprise. Pleasantly I might add. Then it was almost as if you could see the producers firing the writers before your very eyes. It turned into standard anime action within the span of one episode. It started off strong at the turn, but after the backstory of that portion. It grew stale pretty fast and turned into a letdown towards the end. Was honestly hoping it would have kept that sense of realism in the action the whole way through. :(

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

if that guy.. whatever his name was.. bought an ipad.. i'd say its a waste of monies.

see there are plenty of android devices out there that do whatever you want with it. you can customize how the software works.. you can.. delete whatever you want..

you can do anything with it.

if you want to install an app that isnt in the android market.. you can install it by downloading it.

anything.

except... well.. there's no apple logo.