Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

How about instead of crying about it, you just ignore it you uncultured swines?

Also, it's sad I have to to say I'm being sarcastic during these times on TIF.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Welp, time to do homework. Good night.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Wait, what post was deleted and why?

Oh and I'm going to assume she was banned too, since she was on her last warning.

inb4thispostisdeletedtoo.

Wait, what post was deleted and why?

An inappropriate one. :P

EDIT: No. I do my best to avoid throwing out warning. Hoping you guys will just catch on that me deleting stuff means it isn't allowed so that you guys can avoid getting in trouble down the road. I really don't want to see anyone else go. T-T

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

EDIT: No. I do my best to avoid throwing out warning. Hoping you guys will just catch on that me deleting stuff means it isn't allowed so that you guys can avoid getting in trouble down the road.

imo this is a really bad way to moderate. i'm sure i've had lots of posts deleted but if I don't get a warning for it I won't notice. don't assume that we'll notice one of our posts from pages back is gone.

It was so horribly offensive you'd see something exactly like it in an ad in abercrombie and fitch, or victoria's secret catalog.

Rules are rules and you agreed to them by creating your TIF account. Just saying. :P

EDIT: champion. It's because I'm trying to be a little lenient on you guys. If I were to warn you guys like the rest of the boards, then this sub-board of TIF would grow empty pretty fast. But you raise a good point. I should probably start PMing you all when I delete your posts from a couple pages back. I just don't want to see the thread get to the point where the admins go, "alright guys, enough is enough" and either lock or delete the thread. Because you can't deny the fact that you get away with a lot here.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

It was so horribly offensive you'd see something exactly like it in an ad in abercrombie and fitch, or victoria's secret catalog.

She's been told, what, 20 times not to do it? If she keeps on doing it we have to either think she accepts the consequences, or she's stupid for expecting a different result.

16185_s.gif

This is why I love 4chan

but you browse /b/

actually haven't been to /b/ in months, and haven't actively browsed for over a year

I went from /b/ (when i was like 11 or 12) to /k/ to /b/ to /g/ and now to /fit/ where I am a trip"user".

PM me for fitocracy invite