Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Spamming multiple posts is against forum rules so basically me, Vezon and a bunch of you guys shouldn't post multiple times in a row with the same spam comment. (Like we did earlier and now).
So why take action now, instead of when they actually happened?

A certain someone had certain actions taken against his Tif account, the main reason cited being multiposts and spam. That certain someone wrote out a big long appeal saying that everyone does that and it was stupid for him to get certain actions taken against his account for it, so now the solution the mods have come up with is to go through the thread and delete all the multiposts and spam.

Ah, I missed this.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

It's a lot like the real world. A government only does something until some one [bleep]es about it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm going to give you guys a tip, don't just post imagines.

But what if they're relevant to what the conversation is about?

"pictures/comments that go outside the forums rules will be removed and the users suspended."

Taken directly from the OP.

I haven't posted any images (in a while) that break this rule.

What's the point, the post is just going to be lost in the slew of deleted posts.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

This would be a time that I wouldnt mind them locking just to clean up the massive volumes of images and multiposts

Seriously.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

You guys need a theme song, theme songs help you post relevantly...They did a study :thumbsup:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12603519/Hijaz_Raks.mp3

That really doesn't represent us anyways. Plus we already have one.

Step aside, newbie.

Wait wait. So I just posted a picture of a cat, and because there was no text in the post it got deleted?

Yeah. That's spam and that's against the rules.

You guys need a theme song, theme songs help you post relevantly...They did a study :thumbsup:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12603519/Hijaz_Raks.mp3

That really doesn't represent us anyways. Plus we already have one.

Step aside, newbie.

You make me sad, so be it. Come Patsy, er, Nex.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.