MechScape - A big fat joke? (Steel Sentinels)

Suiku

Today Funorb's page released new wallpapers to download, they are from upcoming games, this one it's avaliable now for 10 orb coins:

steelsentinels.png

This is what MechScape was really about? A new mini-game called Steel Sentinels for Funorb? No new MMORPG?

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

Oh snap! That's the robot multiplayer fighting game that was hinted towards release. But no, this has nothing to do with Mechscape. It just happens to be a minigame Jagex is making that has robots in it...

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

isnt mechscape gonna be something like EVE online :/ i hope its mmorpg tho :)

I don't think we'll be traveling in space, but I think it'll be centred all on one planet, with varying 'small' areas that aren't attached to the planet, but aren't attach to any other planet either.

But then again who knows, maybe we'll have hyperdrive and lightspeed.

I don't think we'll be traveling in space, but I think it'll be centred all on one planet, with varying 'small' areas that aren't attached to the planet, but aren't attach to any other planet either.

Warp drive and warp speed thank you very much :(

@thread: ROFL :lol:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

@thread: ROFL :lol:

You never know, could be a stargate-alike just having portals to other planets with different races, but very unlikely.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

They said their biggest competitor will be Even Online once they release MechScape.

As for the wallpaper. That won't be MechScape. MechScape is a totally new game, not a mini-game.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

• 2 months later...

Apparently, there is no funorb subsection yet there is Runescape and Mechscape.

Anyhow, just letting you guys know Steel Sentinels have been released.

F2P actually has some very lenient content open to them. Refer to my videos if you'd rather see some of the gameplay first.

tomcatgt.png

tenta.png

Runescape, Funorb, "Mechscape" Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/TOMCATLX

yeah ive been wanting to make a steel setinels thread here, its actually a really fun game. rated games are available to free to play, with fully customizable setinels, 6 different ones to chose from, and tons of weapons.

of course theres aloot of bugs that need to be worked out, mainly the one where every single game you play laggs like crazy. it happens to everyone on every game. kinda hurts my rating a bit..but its still over 1000 =)

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

St Wars > Star Tek, Stargate...etc (you know the copy failures, and insignificant sci-fi films/books that can't compete with Star Wars).

Thus:

Hyper/Light > Warp.

No, we need to go faster! Ludicrous speed!

Prism_Swords.png

St Wars > Star Tek, Stargate...etc (you know the copy failures, and insignificant sci-fi films/books that can't compete with Star Wars).

Thus:

Hyper/Light > Warp.

No, we need to go faster! Ludicrous speed!

spaceballs_1.jpg

rssig2.png

Thus:

Hyper/Light > Warp.

Star Trek came out first so: Star Trek > Star Wars

I'm pretty sure we can confirm it's an actual MMORPG by now, that's pretty much all we know.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].