Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

No Hugging, No touching? WTF?!

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

i_love_burritos
[ Display Name History ]

i_love_burritos

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,668 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

Does the word "hug" sound weird to anyone else right now?

All words sound very peculiar once you repeat them enough. It's what I do to escape time. Just repeating words in my head endlessly untill I make a new one.

And gmesh, please stop with the innnerneetzzpeeeklulzomgrolf.

Gmesh
[ Display Name History ]

Gmesh

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Gmesh
  • RSN2:G M E S H
Please stop with the what?

I'll talk how i feel. I really could care less what you think.
Posted Image
Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

i_love_burritos
[ Display Name History ]

i_love_burritos

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,668 posts

Please stop with the what?

Exactly.

Kiriyama
[ Display Name History ]

Kiriyama

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,073 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Kiriyama

So you're talking about something that everyone does o.O

If its a guy its a handshake, u kno, high five n pound iono...

If its a girl u hug.

Hows that weird?

Idk about group hugs tho. Thats a little weird... No homo lol.

What is the point in "no homo"? Trying to convince yourself?

Honestly, if you can't hug another guy, a hug which means pretty much nothing, then you're insecure in your sexuality, infact, typing "no homo" is pretty much that too, because you're trying to convince yourself.

You don't have to be homosexual to acknowledge a member of the same gender is attractive too. Sure, I won't go out and say it, but I think "Yeah, I can see why people find that guy attractive", I'm not going to be attracted to them, but I can acknowledge that they are beautiful.

And seriously, I agree with Adrenal, take the time to type out your damn words, and make sure that everyone will be able to understand all of your post (unless it's a highly intellegent post).
Posted Image
Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Furah
[ Display Name History ]

Furah

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,081 posts
  • RSN:Emp Midget
  • Clan:Reddit

So you're talking about something that everyone does o.O

If its a guy its a handshake, u kno, high five n pound iono...

If its a girl u hug.

Hows that weird?

Idk about group hugs tho. Thats a little weird... No homo lol.

What is the point in "no homo"? Trying to convince yourself?

Honestly, if you can't hug another guy, a hug which means pretty much nothing, then you're insecure in your sexuality, infact, typing "no homo" is pretty much that too, because you're trying to convince yourself.

You don't have to be homosexual to acknowledge a member of the same gender is attractive too. Sure, I won't go out and say it, but I think "Yeah, I can see why people find that guy attractive", I'm not going to be attracted to them, but I can acknowledge that they are beautiful.

And seriously, I agree with Adrenal, take the time to type out your damn words, and make sure that everyone will be able to understand all of your post (unless it's a highly intellegent post).

:thumbup:

I hug guys and girls, I probably hug guys more often, but that is just how we greet each other. It has never felt akward nor has anyone said it feels a bit gay. I don't care if I get called gay for hugging a guy. Hugging girls has a bit more emotion involved, I can't really explain how though. :?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

noble_aloof
[ Display Name History ]

noble_aloof

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,326 posts
  • RSN:Noble Aloof
  • Clan:Fenghahe's Elite Investing Guild
no PDA whatsoever at my school. when i went to public school.. ugh it was discusting nevermind.

this is what went on at school dances:

[yt]1sUi62rz9eM[/yt]

which is why we went from having them monthly to, once a year.

some schools with "minorities" who "learn from rappers from their culture" to kiss, make-out, and do other things in the hall that the average kid doesn't want to see should definately enforce these rules.

hugging? meh
Staking: 4+ mil
Current Status: Training defense

Erk02
[ Display Name History ]

Erk02

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 725 posts

no PDA whatsoever at my school. when i went to public school.. ugh it was discusting nevermind.

*Video removed for space*

some schools with "minorities" who "learn from rappers from their culture" to kiss, make-out, and do other things in the hall that the average kid doesn't want to see should definately enforce these rules.

hugging? meh

Look, you need to stop being such a damn racist. One thing, your sentence doesn't make sense. Next, your post is completely ridiculous, since you assume that only minorities are performing these acts of affection that disturb you. I mean, look, you live in a 93% white city; you can't make such a blanket statement over a whole ethnicity(s). Another thing, when was the last time that you heard a "rapper from [a minority]" actually tell the listener to make out in the hallway? Honestly, I consider myself somewhat of a connoisseur of music, and I honestly can't recall a single song in which I've heard a rapper tell me to make out with my girlfriend in between classes. Please, don't be such a bigot.
Posted ImageI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

noble_aloof
[ Display Name History ]

noble_aloof

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,326 posts

hugging? meh

Look, you need to stop being such a damn racist. One thing, your sentence doesn't make sense. Next, your post is completely ridiculous, since you assume that only minorities are performing these acts of affection that disturb you. I mean, look, you live in a 93% white city; you can't make such a blanket statement over a whole ethnicity(s). Another thing, when was the last time that you heard a "rapper from [a minority]" actually tell the listener to make out in the hallway? Honestly, I consider myself somewhat of a connoisseur of music, and I honestly can't recall a single song in which I've heard a rapper tell me to make out with my girlfriend in between classes. Please, don't be such a bigot.

:? :ohnoes: i believe my intermediate school was 68% white in 2008 and declining (there is a site in which you can check). I've experienced things which a connoisseur such as yourself has perhaps not had the chance to. last year, two kids were caught making out in the hallway as i was exiting the bathroom. they both got screamed at and sent to the principal, yet they walked away and talked back with such "swagga". who is teaching "them" swagga, exactly? last time i checked, swagga 101 wasn't on our curriculum. so where is swagga coming from? rap music. you just don't see respectable, responsible kids doing this kind of thing.

i've thought of several ways to reply to your entire post, however getting called out on a computer->runescape->community->off-topic forum for RACISM just makes me chuckle. as you can see, the guy in that video i posted shows that i'm not alone. what race do you think he was talking about, again?

edit:

-and my city is 93% white? darn, it must be that 7 percent in my neighborhood who have tagged my garage and got busted selling drugs 3 times in the past 2 years :roll:

Erk02
[ Display Name History ]

Erk02

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 725 posts

hugging? meh

:? :ohnoes: i believe my intermediate school was 68% white in 2008 and declining (there is a site in which you can check). I've experienced things which a connoisseur such as yourself has perhaps not had the chance to. last year, two kids were caught making out in the hallway as i was exiting the bathroom. they both got screamed at and sent to the principal, yet they walked away and talked back with such "swagga". who is teaching "them" swagga, exactly? last time i checked, swagga 101 wasn't on our curriculum. so where is swagga coming from? rap music. you just don't see respectable, responsible kids doing this kind of thing.

i've thought of several ways to reply to your entire post, however getting called out on a computer->runescape->community->off-topic forum for RACISM just makes me chuckle. as you can see, the guy in that video i posted shows that i'm not alone. what race do you think he was talking about, again?

The fact that you have, in no way, defended your point makes you chuckle? Look, my school is about 40% white. Middle school and high school are both like this. I live in the California Bay Area, near Oakland, one of the places most notorious for gang-related violence. Guess what race is behind most of that gang violence? I've been to a place with worse problems that you. I actually live in a diverse community. You should try it before you make such sweeping generalizations. Also, whiggers, aren't they getting their "swagger" from the same source?

Plus, you've answered a question that I didn't ask: I never once mentioned "swagger". I asked you about music suggesting kissing in hallways. You replied with swagger. I hope you can do better this time than saying that you're chuckling behind your keyboard.
Posted ImageI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Skull
[ Display Name History ]

Skull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,790 posts
As of 2000, my town was 96.76% white. Yay for diversity?

Because it had something to do with the above conversation.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

noble_aloof
[ Display Name History ]

noble_aloof

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,326 posts
remind me not to come back to off-topic besides to post on my runner's thread

Nenga
[ Display Name History ]

Nenga

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,187 posts

remind me not to come back to off-topic besides to post on my runner's thread

Can do, send me a post card.

PURESMITHER
[ Display Name History ]

PURESMITHER

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • Clan:Legion of Kandarin
http://www.freehugscampaign.org/ :twss:

Huggings quite common whenwe meet our friends in town because we go to a boys school where we don't see our (female) friends except at the weekend. Doesn't happen much at school except when we're screwing about.
Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.
Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!
270 Quest Points and counting
Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

Skully
[ Display Name History ]

Skully

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,935 posts
  • RSN:Skully SC
SPREAD THA HUGZ! :D

I love hugs. :thumbup:

Posted Image

baalboy5
[ Display Name History ]

baalboy5

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,823 posts
  • RSN:ozma
There a drink called Hugs.

They're good...

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

scootlaboot
[ Display Name History ]

scootlaboot

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • RSN:Scootlaboot
  • RSN2:Reaver02

There a drink called Hugs.

They're good...

Wow, your random mentioning of them reminded me of them. God those things were good.
Posted Image

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Jeffwilson99
[ Display Name History ]

Jeffwilson99

Sheep love astroturf kiwi fruit sandwiches egg noodles rabbits

• Members
  • 4,232 posts
Not cool. Hugging girls = :thumbup:
Posted Image

VEGHATERMEATLOVER
[ Display Name History ]

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,566 posts
WTF! whats wrong with these schools. the no touching policy... i mean where would we be if we couldn't play games at lunch or push someone a bit if they say something wrong.
Posted Image

Talset65
[ Display Name History ]

Talset65

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 188 posts
I like hugs. I hug most people who I know.

Posted Image
Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

forestfrolic
[ Display Name History ]

forestfrolic

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 738 posts
  • RSN:D----U----X
  • Clan:Lady Heinous.
This died in June..
Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users