No Hugging, No touching? WTF?!

snowball

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hugging isn't that big of a deal... now the full-out sex in the hallways is a problem...

My school is uh... interesting... :|

Wait, what?

you should hug girls with big boobs ::' :geek:

What has that got to do with this thread, and who is it directed at?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Shush Mage_Man.

Let the wise man speak !

Tbh it's not exciting hugging them, there are much better things you could be doing with them.

Shush Mage_Man.

Let the wise man speak !

Tbh it's not exciting hugging them, there are much better things you could be doing with them.

My wit is wasted. <.<

I'm sleepy. Nearly quarter past eleven. :|

Shush Mage_Man.

Let the wise man speak !

My wit is wasted. <.<

I'm sleepy. Nearly quarter past eleven. :|

*looks at clock* Yay, almost time for gaming. Also, you have no stamina Adrenal. Girls don't like that. What girl wants a guy who can't do some work around the house?

Also, you have no stamina Adrenal. Girls don't like that.

I didn't read that right...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Ok wtf....why are guys just going around and hugging other guys...high fives are a clasic! I can see chicks going around and hugging each other, but not straight guys...where have our schools gone to.....

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Ok wtf....why are guys just going around and hugging other guys...high fives are a clasic! I can see chicks going around and hugging each other, but not straight guys...where have our schools gone to.....

whats wrong with guys hugging eachother? just a little heads up; the hugs a guy gives to another guy is different from the ones they'd give to a girl.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Yay for sounding like an ignorant [puncture]!

im still yet to figure out what censors to puncture, lol. im sure i could figure it out if i bothered, but im too lazy. lol

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Yay for not adding anything to the discusion...[wagon] hole

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

I'm sorry that you're insecure in your sexuality enough that the idea of two male friends hugging is strange.

Straight guys can do it, and there's nothing strange about it.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I'm sorry that you're insecure in your sexuality enough that the idea of two male friends hugging is strange.

Straight guys can do it, and there's nothing strange about it.

Yeah, you're just not gonna hold him for a minute straight moving your hands slightly downwards.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg