High Level Forums.

kil3r_mage1

I've made a similar thread before but for some reason it just dissappeared. :(

Anyways does anyone know what's going on behind there? All i've been informed about is the Max cape which apparently is going to be pink in color.

But yeah if anyone knows anything i would really like to know o_O

Chaotic_Claw.png

I don't know, I don't intend on copying anything.. but I don't imagine it's all top secret. They're not letting us know about *that* much stuff anyways.

Anyways, the max cape thingy exists, but has been in development (supposedly) for a while. Haven't seen an update for a while. Secondly, there was a stealing creation event for all maxed out players (along with 2 J mods) last week. And, well, there are a lot of interesting discussion topics (imo), and J mods post relatively often.

It's not *that* exiciting. Fun to read though :P

What are the qualifications for the HL forums? Is it just 2376 total?

yes, "just".

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Well it's a basically top-secret forum section for players that have 2376. Apparently J-mods read and listen to everything and there. And theres been a post regarding high level content and another about maxed cape. When voting for cape color apparently xxphatmagexx voted for the color of pink and that's the leading color. And that's all i know. And i'm trying to find out more. Curiosity killed the cat.

Chaotic_Claw.png

So when the next skill's released, are they banned from the forum till they get 99 in that skill? lol

10 day time frame to get it back before you are kicked... sucked for slayer lol :P

Y_Z.png

Sucked for slayer? It hasn't been out that long. They released it after summoning. It hasn't been out that long. And i thought the same thing, I'm not sure i guess they are kicked out till then lol :P

Anyways back to topic, can anyone comment on what's going on behind there?

Chaotic_Claw.png

The first rule of Maxed out club is you do not talk about Maxed out club. (Mainly because you have to spend most of your time calling everyone n00b's or they kick you).

PM one of the maxed tif'er and see if they have anything to say on the topic.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I already stated something in this topic :P

And it isn't all top secret. Jagex doesn't allow us to know a lot. They won't ever spoil information on upcoming updates. The fact that Jagex employees post relatively frequent there makes it an interesting forum. They answer our questions and usually have a response whenever someone comes up with a game suggestion.