Pker stats, pray or no?

dpaine88

I'd get 40 defence and not bother with prayer.. That's just me though and i was always far too lazy to make that walk to Monks to recharge prayer - Plus everyone's happy to fight you when you're wearing full rune (and you can always hit your max, no prayer to run out mid-fight)

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

yeah if he get 40 def he shouldnt get prayer, but if he doesnt he should get at least 25 pray so he can pk cost-free except for food and ammy hehe

I've never agreed with Prayer Beasts lol..

Even when i made a 1 def pure it was 40 1 55 with 45 mage lol.. That was a FUN character.. People didn't know what hit them - I could shoot 6's, hit like 16's i think and had a good ranger with me hittin 8+'s lol.. Not to mention, if u teleport from battle someone else can attack into battle pretty fast lol!

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

yeah if he get 40 def he shouldnt get prayer, but if he doesnt he should get at least 25 pray so he can pk cost-free except for food and ammy hehe

Even when i made a 1 def pure it was 40 1 55 with 45 mage lol.. That was a FUN character.. People didn't know what hit them - I could shoot 6's, hit like 16's i think and had a good ranger with me hittin 8+'s lol.. Not to mention, if u teleport from battle someone else can attack into battle pretty fast lol!

neither do i they ruined low level pking hehe. but u gotta admit that the idea was fricking genious :lol:

neither do i they ruined low level pking hehe. but u gotta admit that the idea was fricking genious :lol:

In the same vein as the atomic bomb... genius but devastating

I always thought the most simple thing was to make the protect item prayer work when you had no skull.. I mean it's essentially a defensive 'move' isn't it? Hardly considered to be defensive with a skull.

And on the other hand.. There was something strangely satisfying about killing a prayer beast in general and even more so when for whatever reason they could not protect.

Shr3k was always seen to be ''weak'' and a ranger mainly, but when people attacked me that 45 defence really screwed them up lol (shr3k was 52 45 88 77 with 88 range no prayer when i pked on him mostly, think it was 65cb) and for that build i was called a defence pure lol.. Despite no-one actually knowing what my defence was lol.

I always remember watching Blick pk and she as we all know was a ranger.. But when she was attacked she put on a kite and continued to run.. Any good catcher would continue to catch to stop being attacked, if she ran and attacked a friend that put her out of the equation for 3 rounds.. So i thought i'd make a ranger that could pack a punch aswell :) out of the pan and into the fire.. Shr3k was my most fun pker without a doubt, everyone wanted to fight me cause i was wearing rune but they also wanted me to team with them cause i had high range.. It was great fun.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I like prayer BUT low level prayer is the pits, honestly. If you have like 31 prayer, you constantly have to recharge and it never lasts for long at all. :( I'd say either go all the way and get 60+ prayer or don't bother. Otherwise, you need the patience to recharge a lot. ;) High level prayer is worth it to use ultimate str and incredible reflexes for a reasonably long time.

My pure plate was around 50 40 80 or so when I pked at castle a lot and pbs would always attack me and eventually realising they would never win would always shout 'defence newb'. Always boiled my blood hearing that. :lol: Would always seem to win even against those pbs that had good attack like cianna, r h i n 0 etc.

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago

My pure plate was around 50 40 80 or so when I pked at castle a lot and pbs would always attack me and eventually realising they would never win would always shout 'defence newb'. Always boiled my blood hearing that. :lol: Would always seem to win even against those pbs that had good attack like cianna, r h i n 0 etc.

yeah the bad thing about prayer beasts was that they went through food uber fast lol

yeah the bad thing about prayer beasts was that they went through food uber fast lol

That's one of the reasons i never made a PB, not that i couldn't afford the food lol :lol: Just that i never banked on adx after one fight (whether that put me 10+ food down or not) and i couldn't get into that mentality as a noob either lol.. I couldn't bare to have one little ''scrap'' and then have to bank.. you'd spend half your time banking and getting prayer lol..

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

40 def on private servers are useless. People do not pk like they used to. It's teaming and 3 itemers. You can tell its all people who could not pk in the day, now that the exp rate is 30x more on these servers people can get flats in a day or two. Kinda stupid, but that's runescape now!

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

Thanks. I thought it meant people who are against wearing high heels ('cause they hurt your feet).

I stopped wearing womens clothing like 2 weeks ago, i swear! :ohnoes:

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

Private servers are mostly filled with the same people who 1 itemed around castle and the immaturity on forums makes it a crap community too. I played them back when storkpk and rscd was around but after that they went downhill.

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago

Well, forgive me for being bigheaded, but honestly I would have thought most RSC pkers would know who I was (or at least be familiar with my name, it's not like we had millions of level 115s+ on RSC) but boy was I wrong! On the priv servers, nobody has any idea who I am except my own friends. <3:

Plus, apparently someone else has been using "meili" on other servers. Lame. I am the one and only Meili. The real, true and legit Meili. =D>

It's just like being in old RSC, really. I still hear the same old "lol Meili you are not a real girl" "there are no girls on the intarwebs" "if you are a real girl show me your pic/go on webcam."

Well, forgive me for being bigheaded, but honestly I would have thought most RSC pkers would know who I was (or at least be familiar with my name, it's not like we had millions of level 115s+ on RSC) but boy was I wrong! On the priv servers, nobody has any idea who I am except my own friends. <3:

Plus, apparently someone else has been using "meili" on other servers. Lame. I am the one and only Meili. The real, true and legit Meili. =D>

It's just like being in old RSC, really. I still hear the same old "lol Meili you are not a real girl" "there are no girls on the intarwebs" "if you are a real girl show me your pic/go on webcam."

Well, do you wanna? Cam? :thumbsup:

What server do you play on anyway?

Private servers are mostly filled with the same people who 1 itemed around castle and the immaturity on forums makes it a crap community too. I played them back when storkpk and rscd was around but after that they went downhill.

So true. The admins/mods of newer private servers are terrible.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

haha Yeah I know what you are talking about, I saw where you posted, but yeah, the people who plays now on the rsc servers were like castle pkers who were like 40 1 60 1 itemers...

The admin for the place you go to... he was a level 50 p2p skiller lol, the other admin was this level 100+ who pks in addy (fire_____) haha, its funny.