Oblivion

My_Eggs

So my friend came over the other day and updated my Oblivion game (on the xbox360). I kept it without the update for over a year so I could still use the dupe when I was running low on potions and didn't have money to buy more. Now I can't get the dupe to work, is there a way to delete the patch, or a way to dupe items after the patch? I've looked it up, and tried what was said to do, but it isn't working. :x

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

So my friend came over the other day and updated my Oblivion game (on the xbox360). I kept it without the update for over a year so I could still use the dupe when I was running low on potions and didn't have money to buy more. Now I can't get the dupe to work, is there a way to delete the patch, or a way to dupe items after the patch? I've looked it up, and tried what was said to do, but it isn't working. :x

[hide=Do not open if you do not condone cheating]Get 2+ of a spell scroll

Doubleclick on said scrolls (meaning, hit 'A' twice)

Drop the item you want duplicated

Pick up, comment on how it would have been more fun to raid caves or something*

*not necessary[/hide]

[hide=Do not open if you do not condone cheating]Get 2+ of a spell scroll

Doubleclick on said scrolls (meaning, hit 'A' twice)

Drop the item you want duplicated

Pick up, comment on how it would have been more fun to raid caves or something*

*not necessary[/hide]

Thanks, I just wanted to know because I'm making a mage for the first time and its a pain running out of mana, then getting beat to death by an ork with a big axe lol. If you have any tips for a mage in the making, I'd be greatful.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Invest in the Blade skill.

Sorry, but Pure Magi (I hate the word "Mages") are just impractical, and should have a backup. Limit yourself to a Dagger.

So cast from a distance, and stab em when they get near then?

I've never seen the attraction in enchanting weapons.

I've always done it to armour, and collected enchanted weapon drops.

Speaking of enchanted armour. Anyone else here got a Mundane Ring drop? Worth 21k, yet I can never sell -.-

Worst thing is, I've got 2 -.-

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I don't like the enemy leveling system in oblivion... If you main skills are not related to combat, its really screws ya over.

I didn't realise when I started the first time :wall:

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Who needs a dagger?

Spell 1: Paralyze on target

Spell 2: Damage Health on touch/target

Spell 3: Absorb Magicka on touch/target

Works bad-[wagon] with Altmer under the Atronach sign. Then you have:

Ring 1: Ring of the Iron Fist (Reflect Damage 33%, Fortify Hand to Hand 25pts)

Ring 2: Mundane Ring (Reflect Spell 35%, resist magic 50%)

Amulate: Necklace of Swords (Reflect Damage 33%, Fortify Blade 25pts)

Shield: Escutcheon of Chorrol (Reflect Damage 35%, Fortify Endurance 10pts)

Head: Black Hood

Currias: Black Shirt

Gauntlets: Wrists Irons

Pants: Blank Pants

Shoes: Shoes

So off the bat you have:

+50% absorb spell (birth sign)

101% reflect damage

35% reflect spell

50% resist magic

+25 Blade

+25 Hand to Hand

+10 Endurance

And you still have 5 pieces of zero-weight clothing you can enchant ;)

I like:

2x Fortify Strength

2x Fortify Magicka

1x Absorb Spell

The only thing not covered is elemental damage, but you can cover that in so many ways, on-self spells or potions, etc. The realms of Oblivion are the only consistent place you encounter elemental magic so I don't bother with it too much. My own spell-chain above usually gives them no time to attack me anyway.

Edit: For reference, my 'back-up' skills are:

Hand to Hand

Blade

Marksman

Hand to Hand and Blade for 'in the fray' when there's too many enemies around to make spell-chaining difficult, I usually have a paralyze on touch ready when that happens. And Marskman for when I am in the low-levels and don't have good enough spells to make effective use of magicka.

They're working on a new Elder Scrolls game too, aren't they? On a slightly updated engine too, I think. God I hope they have a decent fighting system this time. They should just copy-paste the one used in Dark Messiah.

2009rb9.jpg

They're working on a new Elder Scrolls game too, aren't they? On a slightly updated engine too, I think. God I hope they have a decent fighting system this time. They should just copy-paste the one used in Dark Messiah.

2010 release I believe.

Honestly, I hope the PS3 version is not half-assed and full of bugs and glitches.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I have this game (for 360) sitting in a cupboard downstairs, where it has been for about 8 months now, and I've never played it. Am I a bad person? :(

Yes.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

2010 release I believe.

Honestly, I hope the PS3 version is not half-assed and full of bugs and glitches.

I believe the PS3 version is actually the best one as it has shorter load times...

2010 release I believe.

I believe the PS3 version is actually the best one as it has shorter load times...

Playing an Elder Scrolls game on anything but a PC is blasphemy.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

2010 release I believe.

I bet you my pc loaded faster then your ps3.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Playing an Elder Scrolls game on anything but a PC is blasphemy.

For some reason it always crashed when I tried running it on PC. Am I still blaspheming? :lol:

Yes. Fix your computer :x

I had this game for the 360 for 2 months and fell in love with it, but I wanted to do mod updates. So a few days ago I traded in my 360 verson for the PC verson, but that verson won't run with vista 64Bit verson :cry:

So, Im going to look into haveing Operating systems on the same computer (friend said it was possible, but I want to talk with a professional before I do this)

Ill have my Vista for the internet and things I do all the time, then Ill hvae XP for Oblivion and other games that Vista will not run... Hope it works :thumbsup:

Also, my main skills I use is marksman, and some magic skills. I use blade sometimes, but I love the bow on the game ::'

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I had this game for the 360 for 2 months and fell in love with it, but I wanted to do mod updates. So a few days ago I traded in my 360 verson for the PC verson, but that verson won't run with vista 64Bit verson :cry:

So, Im going to look into haveing Operating systems on the same computer (friend said it was possible, but I want to talk with a professional before I do this)

Ill have my Vista for the internet and things I do all the time, then Ill hvae XP for Oblivion and other games that Vista will not run... Hope it works :thumbsup:

Also, my main skills I use is marksman, and some magic skills. I use blade sometimes, but I love the bow on the game ::'

Yes it will.

Oblivion runs on my 64 bit OS.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Yes it will.

Oblivion runs on my 64 bit OS.

Hmm, then I dont know. Mabey I installed it wrong, if that is even possible?

Ill try again tomorrow, and If i really have to, im sure I can find some info on the net somewhere.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

You can have multiple OS's on the same hard drive. You just need to install them on separate partitions. But you don't need to worry about that, I'm sure you can get Oblivion to work on a 64 bit OS. When you get OBMM (Oblivion Mod Manager) make sure you get the 64 bit version if there is one.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg