iPod Nano -- 1,000 songs. Impossibly small.

Ruzbeh

I refuse to buy an apple products. And besides, you can get a better mp3 player for less money. :D

There must be a valid reason for this? Or are you just jumping on the anti-apple bandwagon without thinking for yourself.

Well if he is. You're just as bad, you're forcing a reply out of him because you jumped on the iPod bandwagon...

Anyway I wouldn't buy this one in particular because of the price for one, and the fact I already have a 256MB MP3 player that does me fine, plus my phone... The main reason being, look at it... It looks small enough to snap. :?

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats with the whole bandwagon garbage? It's a solid mp3 player, simple as that. :?

You can't say everyone who owns one is on this so called Apple bandwagon. You also can't say everyone who doesn't is on the anti Apple bandwagon. Screw bandwagons :roll: :lol:

Merc was just asking for a valid reason why weez doesn't like the iPod, as he hasn't given any.

signaturecj5.jpg

All black? Omg. I am drooling right now. I want one :shock:

Pff, who needs all those James Bond gimmicks.

I say back to basic (actually 5 years ago)!

justperfect8lc.jpg

Perfect design, the tape walkman even got a clip so you can hold it on your belt, perfect, just perfect.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

nano25.jpg

I can't get enough of this!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think I'm going to get the 2GB version. I know, just 50 dollars more for the 4GB version. But the 2GB version is expensive enough. Besides, I only really need 1GB. :)

What exactly is so special about it? I mean, it just gets flatter and smaller, but the same quality? Right? Isn't that with every piece of technology in the world? What is all the fuss about. :?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

What exactly is so special about it? I mean, it just gets flatter and smaller, but the same quality? Right? Isn't that with every piece of technology in the world? What is all the fuss about. :?

It looks awesome ^__^

Anyways, I'll probably get the mini or shuffle, this seems like I could snap it in half.

It's just plain hot. It has the perfect size and the perfect looks. Just perfect. :twisted:

Whoa, that black one is hot :o actually, that whole thing is awesome. Maybe when my iPod mini battery dies (it's at about 40% total life left, even after a full charge :P, wow I use it alot!), I'll move on to this thing.

summerpngwy6.jpg

That's what people said about most of them so far...

Not really. I didn't like the regular iPod or iPod mini because they were too big. I prefer flash-based players that are the same size as iPod Shuffle. But I didn't like the lack of screen and it didn't look hot in the first place, and slightly, just slightly overpriced. So far I was interested in the Creative Muvo N200, because of the nice size, price and internal flash capacity. The Muvo N200 is 6.5 cm by 3.25 cm by 1.25 cm. Perfect size. But. Then this baby comes along, with max 4GB instead of 1GB, 9 cm by 4 cm by 0.7 cm and has a beatiful color screen (that Muvo has a very small no color screen) and the looks of this thing is just amazing. And for only slightly more expensive than that 1GB Muvo. I'll take the nano, thanks. :twisted:

Why do some of you people resist... I don't know... You cannot resist... this... you cannot.. you must.. embrace -- your future.

Why do people spend hundreds of dollars on a gadget and then put thousands of ridiculously low quality songs on it? Quality > Quantity, any day.

Interesting gadget though, if I didn't have an MP3 player already I'd definitely consider it. I still believe the Ipod Shuffle is the lamest concept ever, but this one does indeed look like a step in the right direction.

It's to big for my taste. I mean honestly its that THAT small. Its a rectangle, break in in half and put one half behind the other. You now have a smaller rectangle thats half as tall and twice as fat. You now have the iPodMini :wink: What's so revolutionary about it?

Don't get me wrong I think it looks pretty sweet to, but logically I would prefer my Creative 5gb Micro:

zm_hand_large.jpg

It has a FM radio, voice recorder, replacable battery, and 5gb verus Nano's 2. All for the same price. It even comes with white headphones, lol. But since it lacks the apple name it doesnt sell as well.

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

wow its looks great, $200 is quite steep for 2GB though :?

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

It's to big for my taste. I mean honestly its that THAT small. Its a rectangle, break in in half and put one half behind the other. You now have a smaller rectangle thats half as tall and twice as fat. You now have the iPodMini :wink: What's so revolutionary about it?

Don't get me wrong I think it looks pretty sweet to, but logically I would prefer my Creative 5gb Micro:

zm_hand_large.jpg

It has a FM radio, voice recorder, replacable battery, and 5gb verus Nano's 2. All for the same price. It even comes with white headphones, lol. But since it lacks the apple name it doesnt sell as well.

New ipod looks 20x nicer then creative zen. New ipod also has more life. A hell of alot smaller at 6mm thick. has voice recorder also comes with headphones... I'd much rather pay for a much nicer looking much nicer interface, much smaller mp3 player than get 1gb more than 4gb version.

Interesting gadget though, if I didn't have an MP3 player already I'd definitely consider it. I still believe the Ipod Shuffle is the lamest concept ever, but this one does indeed look like a step in the right direction.

Yes. iPod Shuffle sucks a lot. You won't believe how much it sold because it carried the name 'iPod'. If any other manufacturer made it, people would completely ignore it saying it has no screen. But, yeah, imo, Apple has been redeemed with this new baby.

I'm seriously considering of getting this. This will be my first MP3 player ever.

I admit, if I had need for it. I may buy the black one if it was a little cheaper and didn't look so easy to break... :?

Come on, dude. This is Apple we're talking about here. Apple + easy to break = does not compute. It's probably made of metal, if not hard plastic. Hard plastic isn't easy to break.

I admit, if I had need for it. I may buy the black one if it was a little cheaper and didn't look so easy to break... :?

Come on, dude. This is Apple we're talking about here. Apple + easy to break = does not compute. It's probably made of metal, if not hard plastic. Hard plastic isn't easy to break.

Not true. A PowerMac G5 froze a few times in out Genetics lab and a few weeks later the screen refused to turn on.

I don't hate Apple, quite the contrary there stuff is modern as heck. My only problem is the hardcore apple fanboys. I see their powerbook and say "nice laptop" only to get asked what I use, when I respond a Dell I get cut off mid sentance and listen to several paragraphs on why I suck and why apple is awesome :roll:. Also this conversation happened with a friend once.

Me- Where's your 'pod?

Him- Uh, I passed out with it in my pocket and since its touch pad is heat sensitive it doesnt work anymore, I must have fried it. But since Apple is awesome the warrenty covers iit and I'mm getting a replacement in the mail and I only have to pay shipping.

*less then a week later in the hallwasy someone drops their IRiver a few feet away. He looks at it and noices a small scratch in the side and curses *

My friend - Ha that's what you get for buying a piece of crap iPod wanna be! Its probably broke! Ha ha! :roll:

So like I said Apple=Good company, Nano=modern, and awesome but I don't need it.

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Hmmm....I'm not too much of a fan of apple products. (god, i just can't stand apple computers, especially the mouse). My friend had a friend who bought an iPod and he says he regrets it. It's more like a file transfering device ratehr than an MP3 :| . But if anything, I would get an MP3 other than the iPod series.

Sup noobs.

For the people who thought the Nano might snap in half easily or something, I asked some dude who has a Nano. Here's the response:

Could someone here answer a question about the Nano that have it? There are some people that are afraid that it's fragile and might snap in half or bend easily or whatever because it's so thin. -_-

Now, I can't be sure either, but I assume it's not easy to break it at all. So, could you please try to bend it or see if it's really tough material and stuff? Thanks.

its a solid little [bleep]er. Scratches easy though - I had some glue on mine and scratched it trying to get it off. Any suggestions for scratch removal?

:lol:

So there you have it. It's solid alright.