iPod Nano -- 1,000 songs. Impossibly small.

Ruzbeh

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, why did no one post that Apple was making this thing before :cry:

It was posted about on the Apple Insider site a little while ago.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I wonder why Apple even bothered with the iPod Shuffle. It's an absolute piece of crap, but a lot of people bought it just because it was an iPod. The sound quality is said to be awesome, but it doesn't even have a damn screen.

Apple has redeemed itself with this new baby. Though for me it's a lil on the expensive side (2 GB for $200 or 4 GB for $250), it definately seems worth it. I can't wait to get my hands on some reviews. :)

I wonder why Apple even bothered with the iPod Shuffle. It's an absolute piece of crap, but a lot of people bought it just because it was an iPod. The sound quality is said to be awesome, but it doesn't even have a damn screen.

Apple has redeemed itself with this new baby. Though for me it's a lil on the expensive side (2 GB for $200 or 4 GB for $250), it definately seems worth it. I can't wait to get my hands on some reviews. :)

Man I'm a fan of the shuffle. I carry it with me everywhere, it's supper easy to conceal, and no externel cables. Also I made this baby: http://diyyourlife.blogspot.com/2005/09 ... drive.html

I also own the 20 gig Ipod.

Man, why did no one post that Apple was making this thing before :cry:

It was posted about on the Apple Insider site a little while ago.

I was talking about people not posting it in these forums =\ I don't really go on Apple site since Ipod or Ipod Mini is a bit too much for me.

Awww, and I just got an iPod mini... poo.

Lol yeah, I got a mini about a half a year ago. There's always something new out, just cant keep up.

But personally, as a male, I'm not too fond of the whole nano idea. I think smaller things are generally aimed towards females, whereas males tend to be attracted towards the bigger, flashier things. I got a mini because of the price factor, but the nano seems to be priced more or less the same as the mini. However, if they put one of those necklace thingy's on it, and come out with cool male accessories, my opinion will change.

iPods own. Simple as that. True, its a whole fanboy bandwagon thingy goin on here, but when it comes down to it, myself, along with many others, would have to say that the iPod wasn't just bought because its a trend, its just...the best player out there. Plain and simple. I'm not one to follow trends, and usually buy things just because they're different in fact, but the iPod was just too good to resist, and I don't regret that descision one bit.

When it comes to mp3 players, the iPod owns all, and continues to re invent itself, time and time again. Way to go Apple. :P

AD

signaturecj5.jpg

I refuse to buy an iPod. And so, I will be boycotting this also. JOIN ME!

Soon, it'll be iPod invisible-- so small, you can't even see it! :roll:

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

Who needs an MP3 player.

7153.jpg

we.gif

Sometimes I even use this baby.

1055407983003_small.jpg

You guys even remember those tape walkmans?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Indeed there will be a practically invisible ipod soon :P

And why do you refuse to buy an iPod? There must be a valid reason.

I guess the iPod nano will replace the mini after a while? Apple Insider said that Apple were developing a version of the mini with a colour screen I'm assuming this is what the outcome is. lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Just finished watching the entire presentation of steve jobs.

Of course the iPod nano is incredible, 14 hour batterylife, color display, 1000 songs and of course incredibly small. If I ever need a new iPod I know which one I'll get :D

Next to that the Motorola ROKR, a phone with iTunes build into it. iTunes 5 with a lot of sweet new additions to it.

Go apple! :D

vvvsig.gif

Indeed there will be a practically invisible ipod soon :P

And why do you refuse to buy an iPod? There must be a valid reason.

I guess the iPod nano will replace the mini after a while? Apple Insider said that Apple were developing a version of the mini with a colour screen I'm assuming this is what the outcome is. lol

I refuse to buy an apple products. And besides, you can get a better mp3 player for less money. :D

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

I refuse to buy an apple products. And besides, you can get a better mp3 player for less money. :D

There must be a valid reason for this? Or are you just jumping on the anti-apple bandwagon without thinking for yourself.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I am just in the Ipod craze for those white headphones, you gotta love those white headphones. Plus those ads, Ipod shuffle annoyed me since now everyone has an Ipod at school now but this looks pretty kool

deadforumslol.png