When and How did you find about Runescape?

Clay_More12

I found out Runescape by my Next door Neighbour, unfortuantely he quitted 2 Months later, and I was playing from 2006, just after Haloween Event.

I found out at school some friends were talking about it, i wiggled my way into the conversation and they got me into it. This was in 7th grade, i currently am in 12th now, i do not remember what year, but around when rs2 first came out :D.

PL_z.png

pL_z.png

pL_z.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An old friend of mine told me about this game "Runescape" and I completely had no idea what he was talking about. He told me to go search 'Run Escape" combined together and that was how I found out about Runescape.

Friendship went downhill after that though. We went to different classes the next year and still spoke but not often. We then went to different schools the next year where I somehow managed to enter his account. (It was f2p with nothing but p2p junk so hacking it would be useless) I changed the password and forgotten about that account until 3 years ago where I gave it to another friend. He put his Santa hat in it and somehow my old friend got the account back (Used recoveries I think) and my friend lost his Santa and quit Runescape for good. Still holds a friendly grudge against me.

I'm a bad guy.. but that was my past. I was young and stupid.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Well, friends IRL, I remember that the first time I played I got stuck at tutorial, didn't know how to open door lmao (Back then I didn't know how to speak/read english so...)

Then I came back when my brother found out :twss:

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

A friend of mine showed me it. but i couldnt do T-island, so my FIRST FIRST ever account is lost on T-Island Lol. Used to play it on mini clip till we found out there was a real site for it

+1, I started back in school in 2002 when my friend told me about it. I still remember when my friend was bragging about getting a power ammy :lol: (they were 10k+ then tho :P) Played a little bit, got bored came back.. ect. Did that a few times, did most of my playing in the past year and a half. About my account getting stuck, lets just say I'm glad I didn't know how to get past the part where they talked about pking and the wilderness because I like my new account name A LOT better ::'.

I found RuneScape in my freshman year/9th grade, during an informatics class. My friend tried to play it, but the teacher said the school computer wasn't powerful enough to run the game, lol.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

I found rs from my best friend in 2003/2004, it was great ! becoz it was the only game in school that actually work on the school pc lol.

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

Well, in 7th grade (when you are 12/13) a guy showed me and some other this game.

Started and got really hooked, the first 2 years were great! Only Total Annihilation and RS, those first 18-24 months... I've never been so much into a game ever since.

I wonder how much money Jagex have gotten from me thru the years lol.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé