When and How did you find about Runescape?

Clay_More12

I found out Runescape by my Next door Neighbour, unfortuantely he quitted 2 Months later, and I was playing from 2006, just after Haloween Event.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miniclip :lol: I played it once from miniclip, didn't really understand it. Then a month or so afterwards my friend introduced me to it properly. I got into the runescape game from the miniclip website for a few months before I accidentally typed in runescape on the bar at the top and it took me to the website which I didn't know existed.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

I think there was a topic about this somewhere but I got into Runescape by my brother.

There's been many of these threads in the past but they get lost after everyone has posted :)

And this does belong in questionnaires

AND I found out from my next door neighbour, he was the same age as my older brother (3 years older) but we were good friends and we played alot of online games together 8-)

I used to sleepover and go on both laptops at like 7am :ugeek:

Jamje.png

null and void

From a friend, over 8 years ago. It looked like crap, but I liked playing it. Probably because all those online free games (no members back then) looked like crap.

I sticked around.

Internet forums really. I heard mixed opinions about the game and wanted to try it myself. I couldn't at first as my computer couldn't handle it (lol - I made an account but it took ages to load up the screen to start and crashed on Tutorial Island - must have been in '02/'03 or something too) but the game came to my mind when I got a new laptop a few years later.

imagangster.png

My neighbour kept telling me about the game for about three months before I finally decided to check it out, thanks to him I got addicted. -.-

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

I saw my brother playing one day, so i asked him about it and i created my account. :lol: One of the main reasons was because it was during easter time, and i saw him running around in the chicken suit and wanted to do the same \'

luked365.png

Lets start flaming Colossus;

I found RuneScape on miniclip.

[hide=]n00b.jpg[/hide]

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I found out about Runescape from a friend of mine, probably 4 or 5 years ago.

[bleep] me! That nearly gave me a heart attack!

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Friend came to my house and showed me the game around 2006.

Started playing it late 2006.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Me and 2 other friends found it while at a friends' house back in 2001. And we had 3 computers at that place, so we all played at the same time and helped each other and stuff :P And then after that we moved to Diablo 2 :( I found it again in the end of 2004 when another friend convinced me to try it out again.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

I found it on miniclip, but I was too scared to make an account. Later, a classmate said he was playing, I remembered it, so i tried it out again. I remember that i searched for the main page before i started playing. I remember the old world select page, when f2p and p2p were separate. about five yrs ago..

My friends where all playing it from about summer 05, I had a look at the website, linked from miniclip, and told them they where all sad.

By October I was bored and so decided to actually give it a try, a few months later all my friends quit and I'm still playing today. I think theres a moral in there somewhere...

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.