BDVO89 - The comeback!

Bdvo89

I have been away from RuneScape for approx. 3 years. The game has changed dramatically and I look forward to coming back with a bang! I am looking for a couple of really solid, good, knowledgeable players that wouldnt mind helping me out. A lot of my rare items have some great value so my plan is to max all my buyable stats ASAP. (Prayer 90-99, Herb 89-99, Constru 80-99, etc.) All my combat stats are maxed, as well as a few others. (I think I have 10 x 99 stats? Rest are over 80?) *sorry, I am at work and cannot check these things :( I have level 1 summoning, and hunting.

As you can see I have been around the game a LONG time, since there was 1 server to be exact :P I look forward to coming back to RuneScape (World of Warcraft is now old to me) and making new friends!

Like I said, looking for great players to play along side with! Those that don't mind helping out and answering questions (since I have so many to ask :)). I know that I cannot just trade you money, but I promise to help those who help me generously.

By the way, is Damage Incorporated still a clan in RS?

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?

Well, with your stats I think you have no trouble with coming back. ;)

I have played on and off for the past 5 years and noticed many changes. However, if you're looking for people to talk you're welcome in my clanchat/friends list among with those that require actual advice. :lol:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

!ml damage incorporated

*** [ CLAN INFO ]: [DI-FA] Damage Incorporated FA ( http://www.di-rs.com/forums/ ) | Members: 36 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 123.99 | P2P: 133.38) Strength: 98.47 Hp: 98.78 Magic: 97.22 Ranged: 94.31 Skill Total: 1,908 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 114) | Cape: Blue | Last Updated: 17th Jun 2009

*** [ URL ]: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=damageincfa

I would guess they still are.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

!ml damage incorporated

*** [ CLAN INFO ]: [DI-FA] Damage Incorporated FA ( http://www.di-rs.com/forums/ ) | Members: 36 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 123.99 | P2P: 133.38) Strength: 98.47 Hp: 98.78 Magic: 97.22 Ranged: 94.31 Skill Total: 1,908 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 114) | Cape: Blue | Last Updated: 17th Jun 2009

36 Members?

Eeek.

They used to be the best clan!

Bdvo89.png

Well, with your stats I think you have no trouble with coming back. ;)

I have played on and off for the past 5 years and noticed many changes. However, if you're looking for people to talk you're welcome in my clanchat/friends list among with those that require actual advice. :lol:

Why thank you!

I am at work now but look forward to messaging you!

Expect some woodcutting questions :P

Bdvo89.png

Alrighty :thumbsup:

I have a test week coming up, so I'll be doing quite a bit of woodcutting while I study. Mind you that I'll be online more after that week in between holidays. ;)

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Lol, you can add me but don't ask too many questions. :lol:

haha

Alright bro.

Questions are easy,

"Fastest way to level 99 xxxx ? "

"You're answer"

Me - "Alright, talk to yah in a month"

Bdvo89.png

Lol, answer is wines, although Sharks are more efficient if you don't make 1-1.5m/hour.

:lol:

Uh oh, is this a joke that went over my head? lol

What I meant was, xxxxx = insert stat here

Bdvo89.png

Hey, I'm nowhere near as experienced as some of these guys, but I think I could still help you out a bit :thumbsup: talk to me if you want, I do know SOME stuff :lol:

And welcome back to the game ;)

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

Hey, I'm nowhere near as experienced as some of these guys, but I think I could still help you out a bit :thumbsup: talk to me if you want, I do know SOME stuff :lol:

And welcome back to the game ;)

Well considering my hunting and summoning are level 1, I am sure you can help me there!

Bdvo89.png

Just a heads up but before you start Summoning you should read my guide, in my sig. ::'

Before doing that you might wanna do the quest Wolf's Whistle, I think thats it. Its the quest thats get you started on the skill, and it also gets you your first charms.

And feel free to add me in game if u need help, or PM on here. Im just working on 99 Slayer and very close to 92 co i'll be glad to help in that skill.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Thanks to everyone so far!

Glad I have a few experts in each field :P

Leaving work, then heading to the gym.. ahh the first night back of RuneScape.. cannot wait!

Talk to you all soon!

Bdvo89.png

you can add me, though i might no be much of a help =)

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

!ml damage incorporated

36 Members?

Eeek.

They used to be the best clan!

That's just the future applicant list, lol.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin