99 Strength OR 99 Attack? (99Att It is!)

Runecrafts

Ok heres the deal, I want to get one of these 2 skills to 99. My attack level is 75 and strength is 76. I've seen alot of people say both would take the same time to get 99. Is this true or is one easier then the other? :? :wall:

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Attack, because it matches with more stuff. Also strength is a stupid skill.

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

It depends on what you like to do. If you love PvP, I would go with Strength. If you like to kill monsters, then go with Attack. I personally got 99 Attack first because I wanted to use a whip :thumbsup: (but I decided on that at 90 90 90, so it wasn't too unbalanced)

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

It depends on what weaponry you use and what target which you will train the fastest, en general it will be around the same. Your max hit however will not increase as fast as the chance of getting a higher hit with high attack. if I where you I'd do attack :) but really check your weapon, attack style and npc opponent

I did myself semi-controlled with a rune scimi (best in f2p) so I had 99 att str and def all the way on spiders and each time my att str and def where about the same....

Well, Im type of person who uses supers for training, and tbh I really just wanna focus on a 99 , im leaning more towards attack. Keep the opinions coming though

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Why insist on getting 1? Controlled is the fastest. Plus, getting a 99 combat when two of your others are in the 70's will be very slow.

Dont wanna sound rude here, but I do insist on getting 1. I am not a big "fan" of training combat so getting 1 is going to be pretty hard. Although controlled is a good idea if your a person who doesnt mind combat training.

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

my suggestion would be

get 85 85

get 90 90

get 99 90

I would suggest attack

Once again, i dont mean to sound rude but im not a person who really enjoys combat training so my main focus is 1 99. Im gunna use strength pots so I can hit harder, and I think im set towards 99 attack.

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

Attack would be easier - you can use a whip to train it.. whereas with strength you're most likely going to be stuck with a dragon scimmy..

For f2p Pvp - attack is more useful.

For p2p PvP - strength is more useful.

I myself have never tried pking in members pvp, and won't bother.. cause with the godswords, drag claws, even magicks updates, it's just a death trap. I haven't pked in members (when wild was around) since whips came around... so honestly, as a f2p pker (although haven't been doing it much since I came back to the game), 99 attack would be a lot more useful than 99 strength, no matter what anyone says.. the weapons in f2p suck, so you definitely need the attack advantage.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Well I got 99 attack first... and now I'm making my way there for strength..

I did attack because I love the whip and there isn't a comparable 1 handed weapon for strength training. Dscim seems like i'm using a feather to attack..

KingJD36.png

Well, 99 attack it is , wish me luck!

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]