Pandemic 2 (and other flash games) thread!

sarg1010

I'm not sure if this is really allowed but...

I just found this game, and I have seen other people talking about it. It's pretty addicting. Fourth try...

pandemic2.jpg

llllloooooooooollllllllll.jpg

GF world. Especially YOU Madagascar :twisted:

Do any of you out there have any favorite flash games, sites, etc?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Sorry to be off topic but WOOT! ANOTHER VG CATS FAN! WOOT!

Now that that's out of my system, I played pandemic 2, but never have been able to infect madagascar. I kill everyone in Asia and Europe, but everywhere else is left untouched.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Ive never managed to get 100% [bleep] you Madagascar.

2cesq4k.jpg

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Sorry to be off topic but WOOT! ANOTHER VG CATS FAN! WOOT!

Now that that's out of my system, I played pandemic 2, but never have been able to infect madagascar. I kill everyone in Asia and Europe, but everywhere else is left untouched.

Tbh you converted me :D

I've been searching through Newgrounds for some fun ones. Have found Friendly Fire BaG (don't play if you don't like gore), Pandemic, Bowmaster Prelude, among others.

In some amazing turn of events, Madagascar was the last place to be infected, AFTER it shut down it's port :shock:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Tbh you converted me :D

Cool. I am glad to convert people to VG Cats. I'm gonna email the maker and ask if I can get a free plushie or something for doing that.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Ah, I remember that game. It was fun until I realized that extinction of the human race could only be achieved by pure luck. First it was Japan that got me, then the ever infamous Madagascar... urgh. Think the situation in the comic above is ridiculous? Well in a few of my attempts I created a disease that had zero symptoms (no, not even coughing), no deadliness whatsoever, and the people began closing their borders because of it. I thought it would make sense to infect the entire population and then activate the deadliness of the disease, but no, as I said, it's PURE LUCK. :|

Another fun one I've been a bit addicted to lately is super mario 63. It's a 2D Mario flash game that combines elements from SM64 and Sunshine... and others. The story isn't half bad, either.

The only time I infected the whole world was when I started in Madagascar. Funny I remembered how we were trying to infect the whole world with a disease named TIF so I named my virus TIF that one time.

As for a site I like to go to. I generally go to Xgenstudios.com, which turned me on to many great things, like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_1qf4hGzvU

Other than that I will go on http://www.Freeonlinegames.com from time to time.

Stupid Madagascar -.- But it's fun to see 0 deaths change to millions when I activate those tier IV effects ::'

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I like the first Pandemic better. Really an easy strategy, just tone down deadliness while ramping up infectivity, then press the "[bleep] you button" that is necrosis once everyone is infected.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I always name my diseases as "Kill Madagascar", the last one was "Kill Madagascar XV" I think :roll: I once managed to infect that place, and of course JAPAN decided to close everything after that...

I once started there, they closed before it left the country. :(

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Pandemic 2 is definitely great. I also like Fantastic Contraption, but I can't find a link where it's not embedded to a different site.

http://www.fantasticcontraption.com/game/Contraption.s w f

You'll need to add the swf, the filetype was not allowed for some reason.

You might need to open it twice, but it's great. The gamescreen is also larger than on most other sites :thumbsup:

koen9qy.png