Tip.It Times - Total amount of GP in RS?

Eeeeediot

do you guys relize that article was made over half a year ago???? why are you still posting here??

also, duke freedom himself sad on the holiday item article that was around feb or jan, that the total gp is 800b around now, and by around now, i mean 5 months ago.

So at this rate it should be 1.5T now, maybe less with pohs out.

Guessing it at around ~1300bil now, but I'll probably do some calculations soon again to update it with likewise calculations as I made in this article.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, that was figured. If you read the article and not just the first paragraph or title, then you'll realize that most of ihs calculations are correct.

I mean, yeah, he missed a few big money sinks. But he also missed a few big money creators, so in the end it all figures out, doesn't it?

RSN: Sorrow A

I'd put stats here but nobody cares.

I would finish this signature but nobody ca

• 1 month later...

this new skill is a huge money drain, billions must have been drained on the first day. i saw thousands of people cramming together by the sawmill, buying and selling saws for 30k, then using that money to buy thousands of planks and nails. with the more expensive planks, about 1.5k each for the best i think, the higher level constructioners must have spent a huge amount of money on them, or on lower level planks except more of them. however this skill has not, in the long term, caused many changes to prices except for steel bars,m which i have seen being sold on the forums for 1k each. this has not seemingly affected the price of coal or iron either for some reason.

whats annoyed me is that fletching has become less profitable now due to nats going up in proce. i do my best to still get them at 300 each though.

now calculate what all stuff is "worth" like 1000 santas, 20mil each = 20bil

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

WOW....... Very nice calculations :-D

I never knew there was more than a bil gp in rs.. Then again that must be why I have a D in math.. :-(

I think it is because you waste your time on RuneScape instead of studying. :)

sigjh4.png

• 4 months later...
Uhm.. nice but completely off I would guess. Rares? Runecrafting? Barrows? Merchants? Even Herblore and tons of other stuff. Way more money out there than you calculated. Really impossible to figure out.. :|

rares, runes, and merchants don't make money, they just transfer it.

runemzombie,mr%20sir17.gif

newbankofrsyq0.gif

rssig.jpg

goal:1000 total f2p lvls.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
WOW....... Very nice calculations :-D

I never knew there was more than a bil gp in rs.. Then again that must be why I have a D in math.. :-(

I think it is because you waste your time on RuneScape instead of studying. :)

you shouldn't judge people on a post :shame:

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

A great read and well thought out! :)

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

Genius irl :shock:

not so much as that, its economics :)

good job on bumping a 2 yearold topic just to flame other people

Proud member of the Crimson Raiders

1000 total lvl achieved on 4-17-07 -F2P

• 1 year later...

wow :o , reading those articles from Duke Freedom made me think about just how much has changed over 3-4 years. Rares have crashed in value, likely never to recover...

Money has become vastly inflated, 1.5 mil can't buy anything worthwhile (Or at least not much)...

There are so many more money makers and money drainers, and things that once were one now aren't (*cough* fletching *cough*)

Figured I may as well bump this, as it gave me a lot of things to think about ::'

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots