Haven't really played the game in over a month, I just log on for a few mins to chat everynow and then hehe. Lost all interest in the actual game right now.

I only did combat for like the first year lol, that's why most the stats are so low. Account is only like 18 months old :P

stats9.png

I think this is the first time I ever posted this account's bank

Not nearly as rich as I was on Apathy but I get by with this account. I was down to like 10M in February from buying 99 prayer, Made everything from merchanting in like the last 4 months

bob9.png

rate rate rate

What?

m_theory11.png

impressive bank, if you solo merched 10/10. if not 6/10

as for the 18 months, you have put in more work that I have in over 8 years, and I don't know whether or not to congratulate you on that :|

yea i did solo merch, i don't like the idea of people telling me what to buy and when to sell

it's not too hard tbh, nearly everything can be merchanted. can be rising, steady, falling, even crashing items can turned into profit

as for in only 18 months, i maxed out combat on this one in about 13 months actually. I've really done nothing since february. it's not like i started from nothing though, my knowledge of where to go, what to do, and how to do it makes everything go by the 3rd time around really easy lol.

What?

m_theory11.png

7/10 stats

epic cash pile 10/10

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

merching, you say?

teach me.

oh yeah, nice combat =D

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come