08-July-2009 Mobilising Armies + patch notes

Toad

I personally think the new interface is absolutely brilliant, looks real lush. The highlighted option when you right click behind a dark background really works for me.

The new font looks really nice, too.

Overall, I think this has been a brilliant update and I like it a lot. :thumbup:

libertherme.png

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think the new interface is absolutely brilliant, looks real lush. The highlighted option when you right click behind a dark background really works for me.

The new font looks really nice, too.

Overall, I think this has been a brilliant update and I like it a lot. :thumbup:

I neither like nor dislike the new interface, but when I saw it, it was so square that my first thought was "Volvo interface."

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I was just thinking about the latest interface graphic changes they have done.

I guess it's safe to assume that other areas like the prayer icons, and stat icons will get modified to right? to fit in with the theme that they have started with making everything look crisp and modern.

I was just thinking about the latest interface graphic changes they have done.

I guess it's safe to assume that other areas like the prayer icons, and stat icons will get modified to right? to fit in with the theme that they have started with making everything look crisp and modern.

stat icons are relatively new, prayer might though

I don't know if they mentioned it but I'm speculating that there is 4 floors to the rewards building. The Basement, the ground, 1st and 2nd floor. The Lieutenant's examine on the ground floor say's he's the 3rd in charge. Hopefully it requires a maximum of 100 ranks to reach each floor meaning it'll require you to complete the minigame a minimum of 400 times. With the best scenario taking you only 200 games?

If it's more than 100 games to reach each new floor then that'll be too traumatic for me. I think having to play 400 games in order to get access to imbued onyx rings is pretty nasty enough! Never mind however many points they may require.

This is all speculation by the way, have no idea if points change depending on level or other things.

Dark_Jab.png

Finally got into siege, was pretty fun.

Trying to find a world where hoard is running now, though.

You got in? how the hell did you do that? I declare hax!!!

Finally got into siege, was pretty fun.

Trying to find a world where hoard is running now, though.

You got in? how the hell did you do that? I declare hax!!!

i second declare hax!!!! im waiting to get in for 45 mins like come on give me your hax!!

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

If I want to play an RTS, I'll play Starcraft or Warcraft because they are actually good.

or if you like Runescape and enjoy RTS's, then you can improve you're RS account while enjoying a simplified RTS.

w4M8t.png

Talk to one of the Cadets near the bank with a ring of chroas equipted AND you get this:

mamystery.png

You gotta select the charm option, and he talks about sabotaging the special units and messing with commander's orders.

I hate H.A.M

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Currently you can play the Conflict scenario, but the Siege one is not starting.

Just to let you know that we are working on a solution as I type, please bear with us.

Mod Maz

Queen of the Squirrel Armies

Huge piece of content IMO going to have bugs, people demanding it has to be today, so you have to be happy we actually have the minigame, just gotta wait for some fixes, almost 7PM in UK now, so J Mods staying late to fix bugs, I thank the ones staying behind to fix current issues, I hope its fully functioning soon.

As for the Lobbies Mod Nexus stated they're working on getting more games simeltaneousy up and running, so less waiting time.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Talk to one of the Cadets near the bank with a ring of chroas equipted AND you get this:

mamystery.png

You gotta select the charm option, and he talks about sabotaging the special units and messing with commander's orders.

I hate H.A.M

what are those things in your inventory?? #-o

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

The blue one is special unit contract, the others ones are the unit contracts :P

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Just thought I'd tell you guys the hotkeys are all wrong now half of them don't work :wall:

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Just thought I'd tell you guys the hotkeys are all wrong now half of them don't work :wall:

yeap its jagex's way to mess you up, almost died in barrows

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Easter egg from RSOF go to the notes tab and enter

"all your base are belong to us"

orly?

nice find

Typing orly in a note makes another easter egg

might as well logoff and log in to find an easter egg -.- -.-

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

yeap its jagex's way to mess you up, almost died in barrows

lol same place I realised they didn't work.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]