Lastest Runescape Update - Mobilising Armies

Gin_and_Tonic

This thread is basically for everyone to vent about the latest update without needing to create hundreds of threads about the same thing.

I've played a few games and personally feel its a feeble attempt to try and incorporate strategy games such as Halo Wars and Command and Conquer into the game... The wait times are ridiculous the game play is very basic, not what i expected of a game like Runescape and to be honest, i think it need massive improvement.

I am aware that in time they will fix the problems, however as of now, i was not impressed with it.

1. The concept isnt copying anything it's a simple type game that every company manipulate

2. Jagex fail at making games without screwing up.

3. Deserves to be on FunOrb - OH WAIT, thats Age of Gielinor!

4. Rewards suck.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Deploy your Scrin mothership over the opponent's base and fry them. \' I can do a complete CnC 3 game while waiting for the wait times :wall:

Haha, yeah they're ridiculous. I spent over two hours there and think i managed one conflict and maybe two siege games, tops...

To be honest, it's not my cup of tea.

The wait time will fix themselves over time, but runescape just isn't a strategy game, but I like how they at least tried.

If I wanna play C&C I'll go play C&C :P

One thing though that REALLY pisses me off is people shouting OMG IT SUCKS!!!ONEON11!! without even trying it :x

I mean they put a lot of effort into making it, you could at least TRY before complaining. But then again you can't 'fix' the player-base.

evilmagister.png

To be honest, it's not my cup of tea.

The wait time will fix themselves over time, but runescape just isn't a strategy game, but I like how they at least tried.

If I wanna play C&C I'll go play C&C :P

One thing though that REALLY pisses me off is people shouting OMG IT SUCKS!!!ONEON11!! without even trying it :x

I mean they put a lot of effort into making it, you could at least TRY before complaining. But then again you can't 'fix' the player-base.

Yeah, exactly. I spent a good two hours playing before deciding to open a 'universal' rant thread where people could progressivly vant their frustrations over a period of time. I am a great fan of strategy games and simply felt let down by the update.

To be honest it's not like the Stealing Creation minigame took any more thought. Infact, it took little in comparison to this. The idea and gameplay of this owns SC, SC is just more bareable and has much better rewards.

Deploy your Scrin mothership over the opponent's base and fry them. \' I can do a complete CnC 3 game while waiting for the wait times :wall:

Good luck achieving that when I got 50 Pitbulls hitting your ship. And 25 railgun Mammoths driving toward your base.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Good luck achieving that when I got 50 Pitbulls hitting your ship. And 25 railgun Mammoths driving toward your base.

Psht an Ion Cannon'll take care of that. :P

Picture3-1-1-1.jpg

The trick is to suicide your own infantry and make them run through portal, while being hit by the mothership, just before they die, so they all end up dying in the enemy camp and chain kill the hell out of your enemy, no time to say 'wtf just happened'. Good times XD

evilmagister.png

The trick is to suicide your own infantry and make them run through portal, while being hit by the mothership, just before they die, so they all end up dying in the enemy camp and chain kill the hell out of your enemy, no time to say 'wtf just happened'. Good times XD

Hahhah who uses a mothership to attack infantry!?

Picture3-1-1-1.jpg

This is a sad sad sad attempt as you said to put a strategy game into runescape. The game they put out appears to still be in its beta stage... at best... they spend over 8 months on THIS?? YEAH RIGHT thats a load of BS. If they honestly spent that much time on it and this is all they need to change their company from Jagex to Jagfail. They are no longer "java gaming experts" they are Java gaming failures. I was looking forward to this update but I was immediately let down by how simple the game is and easy and buggy. I had a line of text duplicated on my chat that was overlay ed on another item of chat. So I couldn't even read a few lines of my chat box...

Eatrunearrow.png

This is a sad sad sad attempt as you said to put a strategy game into runescape. The game they put out appears to still be in its beta stage... at best... they spend over 8 months on THIS?? YEAH RIGHT thats a load of BS. If they honestly spent that much time on it and this is all they need to change their company from Jagex to Jagfail. They are no longer "java gaming experts" they are Java gaming failures. I was looking forward to this update but I was immediately let down by how simple the game is and easy and buggy. I had a line of text duplicated on my chat that was overlay ed on another item of chat. So I couldn't even read a few lines of my chat box...

So, my question is: are you a poor excuse for a professional troll, or are you just an amateur trying to work his way up through the ranks?

Seriously, you are the always slamming Jagex over anything they do. Why are you continuing to pay your money to play a game you so clearly hate? And then just to add a punch to the crotch, you constantly post on a FAN site for the very game that you apparently hold in such contempt. If Runescape is such an Epic Fail in your eyes, why don't you go and spend your hard earned (snicker) cash on Maplestory?

newge4.png

Jagfail? Says the guy who still apparently plays the game after complaining so many times in nonsensical rants throughout the past couple years? I thought you gave up on Runescape?

Hrm...it always is funny when a guy who probably couldn't make a Java game for his life is complaining how much failures they are (also, you apparently play this Java game, so what the hell are you complaining about?). Quit. Me, Omali, hell half the population of Runescape has told you to quit. If you don't like what Jagex is doing go get a Webkinz and screw off. Your rant might have merit if you hadn't told us in multiple rants before that you were quitting because Jagex are losers.

You started complaining a year and a half ago when the wild disappeared, and have complained since that everything Jagex does is wrong and you hate them. Yet, here you are a year and a half later making comments on a RUNESCAPE FAN FORUM and continuing to rant, though you have apparently quit.

Quit as soon as you can, because with your instability, you might want to save yourself from more terrible things that Jagex are doing.

Every post I have seen of yours has been on the rants forum, bashing Jagex. Why would you subscribe to a game you so clearly hate? I feel theres something going on behind the scenes that we don't know about. Either you are mentally unstable and think that continuing to play will eventually mean it will get better, or you are mentally stable and just feel that since your mother and father can't provide enough money, you cannot afford WoW and must instead deal with the crapiness that is (apparently) Runescape.

I've said this, and I'll say it again. Quit while your ahead, because the more posts you make, the more suspicious I personally become. Are you a joke? I've always attempted to think you were just a joke person created to make me laugh, but then again, such stupidity couldn't come from someone who doesn't actually believe it.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Hahhah who uses a mothership to attack infantry!?

You'll understand it now :lol:

evilmagister.png

If I wanted to play a RTS I would just go play Warcraft or Battle for Middle Earth. Oh well, I haven't played yet since I'm f2p so we'll see.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

LOL

LOL LOL

LOL LOL LOL

LOL LOL

LOL

UFAIL.

shortened version of ratchets reply.

To Newge4 and Ratchet: =D> :thumbsup: :D Your posts crack me up.

To Ratchet: Man, whenever you post stuff, its like you are reading my mind. My postcount never goes up thanks to you hahaha.

On Topic: Nothing to say that hasn't been said - give the minigame sometime. You havent programmed in Java, this is the epitome of a Java-based game. Either dont play the game or appreciate the hard work put into it.

Edit: By game, I meant RS in general. Not MA.

equal_ibrium.png