Mobilising Armies

Sheep Tails

Does anyone have any tips? I've played a few times, read the whole tutorial and I still don't know how to win. Any ideas?

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~

From what I've seen of the game it depends if you want rank or points, in which case you should either camp or rush, respectively. Killing squads gives a good amount of points and winning gives a multiplier for the points and higher rank (Speculation...), so you can adjust your strategy accordingly.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

I am managing to win with 15+ kills every game. Special terrain helps.

What are these special terrins that I keep hearing about?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

There the forrest looking things around the map just scroll your mouse over non-grass looking parts and you should see a special terrain or something.

(I am going off the memory of 1 game over 12 hours ago though!)

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

Just attack with the combat triangle... and in combination. So have all of your goblins kill one group of elves til its dead, so on and so forth... seems to win me every match with shocking results (other people must suck at this?)

KingJD36.png

I do try that, but each time I get owned, no questions. Other people don't suck at it at all ;)

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

I do try that, but each time I get owned, no questions. Other people don't suck at it at all ;)

use a distractor before you attack, helps a lot, ususally can get 3-4 squads to half hp or lower with a well timed one

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Oh, a distractor hits damage? I though it only distracts.

I think you attack the squads that are being distracted, and by the time its over you can probably take some squads down a good chunk of hp.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Well my friend said that he gets one lone soldier to lure the enemy units into little traps he devises. Or, he will lead them into the middle of other enemy units, which cause them to be weakened. He then moves in and finishes them off. Hopefully that works for you :)

disturbeda.png

For games where enemies are all heavies:

Look as difficult to beat as possible early game, but send harassment units out to stir up a commotion.

How do you do this? If you've got the well-rounded triple even split between Es, Ds, and Gs, make your tenth a light squad of your choice (I like goblins or elves). Stack 1 of each heavy squad on top of each other and space each stack of your units far enough such that chins or cannons don't affect all of them.

Send out your light squad and harass other armies. Try to get them to follow you, but don't let them hit you. Lead them on and try to get them involved with other armies. If you're lucky, one will jump the gun and start attacking the other, pulling more and more armies into the fray.

Anything to try and annoy those turtlers...

i use 3 of each and 1 light just like sinkhan, i then send out the light guy as a scout and the other 9 to attack someone who is camping next to me, use the goblins to attack the elfs and the elfs to attack the dwarfs and the dwarfs to attack the goblins.

you should win as long as they dont counter you back, also if you attack first you get the advantage because thier retaliating rather than attacking.

after i hopefully win wait for the other teams to attack each other ( hopefully they have ) then move all your squads into a postion to attack then attack the one who is most likely to win when the fight is about to be lost/won.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Time to get practicing my luring #-o And now I get to try other types of the game as well... the siege and hoard games are much more fun =D>

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

Siege is interesting, but can take quite a bit longer. So far the best strategy I've come up with is to bring 3 walls and 2 distracts. Block off the other people's walls ASAP and charge at your own wall with 6 heavy units. Stack your units near only one tower so both aren't firing at you (Does anyone know if the towers hit one squad or many?)

Make sure to efficiently micro your remaining 4 collecting squads, which all should be light.