Duration vs Enjoyment

Leoo

I try to be as efficient as possible, but only if the efficient method actually is bearable. I, for example, don't use zarfot's granite method, because if I do that I have to pay even more attention to an already very boring skill.

Usually the enjoyable methods are just too much slower to be worth it.

2dvjurb.png

Personally I play for enjoyment not for glory.

So if its a choice between killing green dragons for 4 hours to make money or going DK's, zammy or bandos GWD for a while I pick the funner option. Sure it might take a little longer and be more based on luck, but I'd get bored with green draongs within 1 hour and stop playing for a while.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Speed. All the way.

After all, if you really want the end result, it doesn't matter what road you take, as they will all be enjoyable (but not necessarily all easy).

Depends, there are some skills, like Firemaking, that I will not train until I get a pair of brawlers so I can do it quick and painless, skills like Slayer that take sloooow time seem to be enjoyable to me so I do them.

Smithing/Thieving = Fast Way

Most Combat Skills = Enjoyable

Hunter = FAST ALL THE WAY DEAR LORD

Really it depends on what I'm doing, if I hate the skill, fast, if I like it, enjoyable

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

EVERTYTHING i do enjoy it alot. im mostly with my clan and we usually lvl up together ( like 2-4 lvl difference in each stat). so it fun because you got your friends with you. Tonight we had out to train our summoning :thumbsup: \' . Its going to be a blast

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

I like to find a middle ground, but everything becomes repetative after so long with this game. Thank goodness for new content, or it would all get very boring very fast.

For example, you can train fast running around in circles, or you can train slower following an arrow over random obstacles. The first 50 or so tickets you get will be exciting after running around in circles, but eventually you realize that you went from running laps to running errands. It's still boring.

w4M8t.png