Who wants free firemakng xp???

Violentces

Don't message if your going to do it for less than one hour

I am going to be cutting willows and trading them to one person, and that person could be you, and for free, while I am cutting them in a non-populated place.

I would trade you free willows

That you would burn, while I am cutting more.

and repeat

Add me on runescape and we can get started

http://www.Violentces[LikelyScam]<<<<<<<<< BLOG for my RS character!!!!

Violentces.png

I am going to be cutting willows and trading them to one person, and that person could be you, and for free, while I am cutting them in a non-populated place.

I would trade you free willows

That you would burn, while I am cutting more.

and repeat

Add me on runescape and we can get started

lets not forget about trade limit, i would rather not wait 15 mins to be able to trade again

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Actually newbs, I've been playing runescape since RS1.

"5k trade limit" ok you have a 5k trade limit and your questioning my abilities? lol [bleep]ing all fail.

I got a 15k Trade limit FYI. Not that I have to inform you of anything.

Back to what you were doing.

Violentces.png

"5k trade limit" ok you have a 5k trade limit and your questioning my abilities? lol [bleep] all fail.

We're the newbs? Ha! That's a laugh.

Why would anyone want to rely on you to supply them with willow logs for minuscule firemaking exp (and they'll probably have to wait for you because burning is a lot faster than cutting) when they can spend very little to buy their own willow or maple logs (you can buy them minimum price instantly in G.E.) and burn them at their own speed, location, and amount of time they choose?

Your post was just full of fail.

This would work for poor f2pers, but since Tip.it has very few of those, it will be unlikely that you will find what your need here. Good luck though.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

"5k trade limit" ok you have a 5k trade limit and your questioning my abilities? lol [bleep] all fail.

Why would anyone want to rely on you to supply them with willow logs for minuscule firemaking exp (and they'll probably have to wait for you because burning is a lot faster than cutting) when they can spend very little to buy their own willow or maple logs (you can buy them minimum price instantly in G.E.) and burn them at their own speed, location, and amount of time they choose?

Why are you speaking for other people? Your post is the one full of fail. Who designated you the mouth of the forum? Honestly, like wow you found something that seems almost realistic, but what about the other people on these forums? Yeah I guess they don't count cause what you say must be really important.

Like seriously go find something better to do in your life if this is what you do in your free time.

Violentces.png

Why are you speaking for other people? Your post is the one full of fail. Who designated you the mouth of the forum? Honestly, like wow you found something that seems almost realistic, but what about the other people on these forums? Yeah I guess they don't count cause what you say must be really important.

Like seriously go find something better to do in your life if this is what you do in your free time.

What I see here it that you're insulting me and didn't respond to the basic logic in my reply to you calling me/us newbs.

You know I'm right.

oh my your a gp saver u saved my 100k for being used to buy willows thanks you very much

*cough sarcasm cough*

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

What I see here it that you're insulting me and didn't reply to the basic logic in my post.

You know I'm right.

Seeing as your logic was "lets talk on behalf of everyone on the forum," it was fair to say I threw your logic down the [bleep]ing toilet and somehow your crawling back up the [bleep]ing toilet bowl.

What part of, find something to do in your day instead of posting random who-really-cares posts that no one really actually even cares to read. Sure they read it once and just skip past it.... Do you honestly think anyone who wants to opportunity is going to read your post and find a revelation in there? Honestly your bringing a strain on society with your weak philosophy. But thats ok cause I don't have your mentality luckily.

Violentces.png

3rkid - shut up.

Violentces - as mentioned, they're worth pretty much nothing. Just drop them.

Everyone else -at least he's trying to be nice.

No he's really not. He wants to powertrain his Woodcutting by cutting willows in a remote location without people and use the firemaker as an easy deposit box. He's trying to use someone to get the most Woodcutting exp.

oh my your a gp saver u saved my 100k for being used to buy willows thanks you very much

*cough sarcasm cough*

Thats ok, I have good philosophy and can do basic thinking.

Either way you have to go to a bank to get your willows to bring them out of your account. How (other than having to wait for me) could that not be beneficial to anyone logical? I would personally jump at the chance to get lvl 50 firemaking in less than two hours for free.

Anyways if you don't want to help me, or anyone that makes posts like these... Then please do not reply back. :shame: :shame:

Violentces.png

3rkid - shut up.

Violentces - as mentioned, they're worth pretty much nothing. Just drop them.

Everyone else -at least he's trying to be nice.

No he's really not. He wants to powertrain his Woodcutting by cutting willows in a remote location without people and use the firemaker as an easy deposit box. He's trying to use someone to get the most Woodcutting exp.

I would gladly switch roles later. Gladly. Or switch every one hour, I really would.

Violentces.png

You, sir, are quite rude. Is it really beyond the realm of logic that someone on a F2P server would want to train firemaking through willows? To be honest, I went from lvl 1 to 60 firemaking on willows. It's not the 'best' method, but it is still a method that people use. Please try to take a mature approach to this and quit arguing. You accomplish nothing.

Like previously mentioned, it is unlikely that you will find someone willing to burn willows on the Tip.It forums. I would, however, suggest that you advertise your services in populated willows spots in F2P. It shouldn't be that hard to find someone. I did this a BUNCH when I was F2P.

Good luck to you in your search. ;)

Guys, next time if you have nothing of importance to say, then just move on to another topic.

Gamo summed up my thoughts so follow his post. With that, this topic is being locked, there isn't anything left to gain with pointless arguing.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg