Phats

Death123141

http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/results. ... l&members=

Well i want a phat but im worried that they will rise more, do you think the yellow will fall?

I have about 134m, 71 ranarr seeds and nothing else of value... If they do rise should i try and make money to buy one or give up?

And im still confused on a money making method that doesn't completely bore me...

Depends.

Long term - phats will always rise

Short term - there will be fluctuations in the price; sometimes drop, sometimes rise; but the increases in the price will offset the decreases in the long term leading to a price increase.

Now, what's long term? I would guess maybe a year.

Phats should really only be used as investments in my opinion... e.g. leave enough money to go about your day to day business in RS, but use the rest that will lie there dormant (which depreciates in value sitting in the bank) to invest in a rare. Or buy a phat when taking a long term break (if it's a shorter break; buy a rare less volatile like a santa hat).. another good investment.

So unless you really want one, I would hold up on it.. cause after you buy it, you'll practically have no money.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Moneymaking methods that wont completely bore you...hmmmm, gwd? That is pretty involved. I reckon that if you did gwd for a while you'll have enough cash for a yellow phat. But, you probably won't have any money left over. You'll end up selling it again in about a week, unless you can save enough money to continue gwd runs and make it all back. Or you could runecraft. Just some suggestions :)

disturbeda.png

Moneymaking methods that wont completely bore you...hmmmm, gwd? That is pretty involved. I reckon that if you did gwd for a while you'll have enough cash for a yellow phat. But, you probably won't have any money left over. You'll end up selling it again in about a week, unless you can save enough money to continue gwd runs and make it all back. Or you could runecraft. Just some suggestions :)

Well with GWD, should i try and solo bandos, or should i find a team?

It depends how good you are. If you don't gwd much, find a team. Then when you have more experience, you could possibly solo. My friend (level 121) finds that he gets better loot when teaming it, and can stay longer though. Even if it is shared :)

disturbeda.png

It depends how good you are. If you don't gwd much, find a team. Then when you have more experience, you could possibly solo. My friend (level 121) finds that he gets better loot when teaming it, and can stay longer though. Even if it is shared :)

Does any one know of any good GWD teams then?

Or any other ideas for making money? And i think ima wait for tomorrow to see whats gonna happen to the phats...

phats will definitely rise in the long run. (almost 200m for a purp!) if new updates come out that makes money worth spending over, than phats might settle down to a more affordable price.

i want a phat too (which is why i'm camping at abyssals again, made 40m in a week so far!) as for you, i would suggest monster hunting if you're confident, or if you want the easy way out, 76k with a friend and make sure you don't die.

good luck! i hope to see you with a paper crown on your head. :)

phats will definitely rise in the long run. (almost 200m for a purp!) if new updates come out that makes money worth spending over, than phats might settle down to a more affordable price.

i want a phat too (which is why i'm camping at abyssals again, made 40m in a week so far!) as for you, i would suggest monster hunting if you're confident, or if you want the easy way out, 76k with a friend and make sure you don't die.

Well i might do slayer but its kinda slow getting to 83/85, and imo 75k isn't worth the time it takes anymore.

And does any one think that phats will drop soon or just keep on rising?

Well i might do slayer but its kinda slow getting to 83/85, and imo 75k isn't worth the time it takes anymore.

with the inflation going on, i doubt we'll be seeing a price drop anytime soon. estimates won't work so my suggestion is to keep yourself updated with prices.

with the inflation going on, i doubt we'll be seeing a price drop anytime soon. estimates won't work so my suggestion is to keep yourself updated with prices.

K, and do you think i should consider doing avis.

its adequate enough to keep up with the raise, but i can't guarantee it since it'll take awhile and you might find yourself taking breaks more frequently.

your best bet in mh'ing. with your stats and a decent group, you may strike it rich and making more profit than aviansies.

its adequate enough to keep up with the raise, but i can't guarantee it since it'll take awhile and you might find yourself taking breaks more frequently.

your best bet in mh'ing. with your stats and a decent group, you may strike it rich and making more profit than aviansies.

Ya but i don't really have a group that i can out and monster hunt, aswell i have no equipment or experience.

mh'ing isn't that hard. in 1 or 2 trips, you'll be as good as anyone else.

since you're 83 slayer, then camp at spiritual mages. its half afk'able you will be able to browse other sites to pass time. you can also go up to 85 and camp at demons.

if any of these ideas don't work, you can browse at archive of wisdom and look at player made guides on how to make money.

mh'ing isn't that hard. in 1 or 2 trips, you'll be as good as anyone else.

since you're 83 slayer, then camp at spiritual mages. its half afk'able you will be able to browse other sites to pass time. you can also go up to 85 and camp at demons.

if any of these ideas don't work, you can browse at archive of wisdom and look at player made guides on how to make money.

Wait, should i get 83 slayer?

The best way to get a partyhat is to be at the GE when it updates so you can plop that offer in there ASAP. A few partyhats are sold between merchants daily to keep the prices up but some lucky person gets the offer in before the merchants and gets one.

As for money making you could always runecraft or use world 36 double nats.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

The best way to get a partyhat is to be at the GE when it updates so you can plop that offer in there ASAP. A few partyhats are sold between merchants daily to keep the prices up but some lucky person gets the offer in before the merchants and gets one.

As for money making you could always runecraft or use world 36 double nats.

Ty although the GE updates randomly and i don't pay attention to it and unless it drops i don't have enough money.

The prices of Phats are over the roof right now... I'm guessing they'll drop within a couple of months/weeks. I really would wait.

I'm trying to wait but it's hard cause i have nothing to pass the time and MS is kinda boring me :(