[TWR] Downfall defeats Legendz

Uffan5

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was no doubt a fun war because of the starting score. Gratz on the win Downfall, keep up the good work and good job on getting people on Teamspeak.

No, it wasn't a fun fight....but not because anybody did anything wrong.

Big congratulations to Df, although we'll beat you next time so no biggy. (You guys pretty much koed me, made me lag with all the spamming =D> )

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

Was no doubt a fun war because of the starting score. Gratz on the win Downfall, keep up the good work and good job on getting people on Teamspeak.

No, it wasn't a fun fight....but not because anybody did anything wrong.

Big congratulations to Df, although we'll beat you next time so no biggy. (You guys pretty much koed me, made me lag with all the spamming =D> )

hmms more motivation :thumbsup:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Congratz on the win Df, well deserved tbh. Even if we had more leaders there i believe you would of won yesterday as you were clearly the better clan. Don't go getting too confident until you beat us in a full-out turrets map as you know we are still getting used to classic^^

PROUD TO BE SE

OMFG i had soooooooooooooo much fun lol

GF LGZ i was expecting a bigger pull lol u pulled more for lgz vs tk aaaages ago lol and exellent pull frm DF

GJ DF

i hope to see an rm lol

cos khalid2ka sed to me a gd rm wuld be turrets full out (i reckon u wuld own us badly)

but yet again GF

i only got 2 screenies as i was 2 busy binding.

090718201158f.png

090718201207w.png

Congratulations Downfall :D great to see that the rematch from months ago actually happenned. i remember all that spam :P

Miss you guys <3: but ill health made me leave you. i check your war reports weekly, keep up the good work and ignore that n00b Sparze he just flames you for attention, prob cos he dont get any at home :o

Once family always family. Downfall

Paperclip21 xx

better luck next time legendz

Congratulations Downfall :D great to see that the rematch from months ago actually happenned. i remember all that spam :P

Miss you guys <3: but ill health made me leave you. i check your war reports weekly, keep up the good work and ignore that n00b Sparze he just flames you for attention, prob cos he dont get any at home :o

Once family always family. Downfall

Paperclip21 xx

better luck next time legendz

Hey Paper!!!! <3:

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

ralph is going to live in a country where he can be married more than once. thats y he asking...

he has about 5 on the go atm

:lol:

<3:

You have no idea... :lol:

New account: Jack

lol well done df =D> Lgz miss out at least 3 leader due to holiday and family related issues, our mass wasn't great, after you pile our leader, there wasn't much we can do lol.

Good job again, we will be back!! ;)

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

Sparze.... more vids very enjoyable. Plus hmmm isnt tk supposed to be out with dk. SHouldnt u be there? And spamming out ts isnt helping tk.

Lmao trust me if i wanted to spam your Ts i wouldn't have been clicking in and out i would have just used Ts Flooder Smart one :) i Guess if you realy want to see how Ts flooder works i can always Help you out With that mates ::'

so nice failed attempted Mate

First don't call me mate. And you didnt answer the tk and dk thing. GO out with dk get koed by divine forces come back and cry on tip.it. GL in future Sparze your existance on tip.it is looking as dismal as you're one on Zybez. Im not spamming this topic with flaming and flame baits, but tk has taken this a little too far.

Downfall did amazing better luck next time LGZ. Sparze GTfo our topics. And ill see u in Pvp

Before you take cheap shots at Dk make sure YOUR clan is actually able to compete with us. Because downfall vs Divine Kings in pvp, would be free loot for us.

On topic: Grats Downfall and very nice pull.

Better luck next time lgz, wasn't your day I guess.