Pepsi

LGBR

Havn't seen a Pepsi ad on TV for like a fortnight now, it is all Snickers and Mars announcing they are back since we had an Extortion. Although Pepsi keeps pushing our school to change our Vending Machine to Pepsi (Get Real). If it happens though they will put in a new one the idiots and I will tell everyone about the Debug mode available and everyone gets free coke. Yay for me.

Pepsi isn't too bad by the way, it is just coke it better

Yeah, too bad you need it activated from the *inside* to get a free *drink* using debug :)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

:lol: You guys are such good role models, talking about alcahle on the forum... Erm neither pepsi or coke, its all about ice tea and rootbeer.

We are all of legal age, so if people really consider us to be role models then they will wait until they are allowed to drink ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yeah, only time I drink either really is with bourbon and coke. If I'm just having soft drink I prefer lift or fanta. Oh, and btw, I'm not legal age :twisted:

But kids, just remember, drink RESPONSIBLY :wink:

Yeah, only time I drink either really is with bourbon and coke. If I'm just having soft drink I prefer lift or fanta. Oh, and btw, I'm not legal age :twisted:

Hmmm 8 pints and about 7 shots in a night really responsable......... :wink:

Thats 81.6 units. You are a lying idiot. Not only is that an insane amount of alcohol, enough to render you unconcious and seriously ill but thats also over 4.7 litres of liquid lol. You must spend a lot of time in the bathroom peeing and puking it all away. :roll:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Thats 81.6 units. You are a lying idiot. Not only is that an insane amount of alcohol, enough to render you unconcious and seriously ill but thats also over 4.7 litres of liquid lol. You must spend a lot of time in the bathroom peeing and puking it all away. :roll:

I wouldn't lie about how much alchol i consume. 4.7 litres aint that much ive dran 4 litres of cider at a house paty before. :roll: i passed out for 10 hours after lol

Last time I done something like that Eng...

It was 7 pint of Tennents Lager, 2 pints of Belhaven Best and 6 shots of Aftershock. I threw up 13 times and couldn't remember a thing.

Never again.

Now I drink Vodka + Coke/Red Bull/Irn-Bru and Cider, I can drink that combination all night and not be sick. That's the idea. :wink:

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

It was 7 pint of Tennents Lager, 2 pints of Belhaven Best and 6 shots of Aftershock. I threw up 13 times and couldn't remember a thing.

Never again. - I throw up all the time and still go back for more THATS HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT I AM) :lol:

Now I drink Vodka + Coke/Red Bull/Irn-Bru and Cider, I can drink that combination all night and not be sick. That's the idea. :wink:

I tend only drink blackthorn these days but when i go out with friends we usally end up buying each other drinks cocktails, double j'd and cokes (i only go out 2-3 times a month im not that much of an acholic :D )

Never again.

Thought you couldn't remember a thing? :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Never again.

Thought you couldn't remember a thing? :P

I couldn't remember being sick. I was told I threw up 13 times, plus at certain moments I remember coming to. Like getting out the car, puking into the garden, being on my hands and knee's in the bathroom and shouting that I wanted to go home... Not very impressive coming from a 19 year old if I do say so myself. :?

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Heheh @ Chris praying to the porcelein god :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi