My leaving present to RS...

OK well i've quit RS, I don't know if it will be permanent, but if I do come back, it will be later rather than sooner.

I've quit for various reasons, including: Partying ;), Job, Social Life, Best mate getting attacked by a gang of older lads with police involved (he's lucky to have vision in his right eye....), and my drinking/smoking.

A lot of bad stuff In Real Life has happened to me, and I feel like RS cannot continue to be a part of my life. So I've decided to remove some rares from the game, lucky you:

91840703.jpg

Originally my goal was to get max F2P combat (126) and quit, sadly I've failed. I managed to reach a mere 125 combat with 92 prayer \' in less than a year and a half and this being my first account.

I've had some really good memories in RS, and here are my leaving stats:

23374705.jpg

And my memories:

[hide=]125cb.jpg

barrows2.jpg

barrows4.jpg

barrows1sale.jpg

barrows1.jpg

barrows3.jpg

gwd1.jpg

gwd2.jpg

gwd3.jpg

gwd4.jpg

tt1j.jpg

visagea.jpg

whipdrop.jpg

wowttc.jpg[/hide]

And that's just for starters :P, my earlier achievements and memories include:

[hide=]99atk.jpg

hpno1.jpg

madfs.jpg

whipalmostmax.jpg

firstdrop.jpg

99str.jpg

trimmedatkcape.jpg

mewithstrcape.jpg

skillcape.jpg

statszpb.jpg

hpno2.jpg

hpno3.jpg

hpno4.jpg

1xpto.jpg

55much.jpg

9099th.jpg

dustdeviltrips.jpg

124cb.jpg

failikz.jpg

ihatebeinganoob.jpg[/hide]

It's been a good run I guess, obviously I'm more of a combat person =P

Rate/Hate/Eat some Cake/Debate/anything with the suffix 'ate'

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

You make it sound like RS made you start smoking and drinking, and got your friend beat up.

maybe it did ;)....

Nah, sorry for my grammer fial :)

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

You make it sound like RS made you start smoking and drinking, and got your friend beat up.

maybe it did ;)....

nice spelling fail.

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

maybe it did ;)....

nice spelling fail.

Nice getting the joke fail.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Another combat driven character quitting. G luck with your troubles. At least if you come back, your bank will be pretty well organized.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I manage to do all the things you do in life without feeling the need to 'quit' RuneScape.

Except for the friend getting beat up part anyways.

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?