What to do while fishing??

Laxer41

I recently came back to Runescape due an injury I suffered during a lacrosse game and I have found myself with nothing to do. I signed on Runescape and decided to spend a few bucks for P2P. As I looked at my friends list and none of my friends signed on. The last time I logged on was prob around 2007. So I headed over to the Fish Guild to make some money and some exp but I found myself with nothing to do. I tried talking but most of the people weren't too interesting. So I was wondering what do you guys do while fishing?? If you would like to chat ingame please add me I am Crabturtle80. I am new to the forums so please excuse me if this is the wrong section.

I recently came back to Runescape due an injury I suffered during a lacrosse game and I have found myself with nothing to do. I signed on Runescape and decided to spend a few bucks for P2P. As I looked at my friends list and none of my friends signed on. The last time I logged on was prob around 2007. So I headed over to the Fish Guild to make some money and some exp but I found myself with nothing to do. I tried talking but most of the people weren't too interesting. So I was wondering what do you guys do while fishing?? If you would like to chat ingame please add me I am Crabturtle80. I am new to the forums so please excuse me if this is the wrong section.
read a book, surf the web, youtube, school work (once summer is over)

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Youtube or watch Hulu and the like is usually good, since you can have both screens visible at the same time while basically looking at both of them.

Reading a book is obviously another good option but its harder to keep your eye on runescape, and you'll get more engrossed in the book.

Writing a piece for the varrock library might be cool too, if you're into that stuff.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Watch Videos on YouTube.

Or as a side option which i like to do, keeps your brain active while also training your mind and reliving nostalgia visit:

www.funtrivia.com

I just like to have fun on Games Quizzes, Brain teasers, Television Shows. All of that random crap :thumbsup:

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

I got 99 fishing almost solely on watching seasons of That 70s Show on my computer. Rewatching some, of course. I love the AFK skills cuz I can watch TV and movies on my computer while I do it. If you have a decent size monitor you can push RS into a corner and be able to see enough of it as well as have a movie on. :thumbup:

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

I got 99 fishing almost solely on watching seasons of That 70s Show on my computer. Rewatching some, of course. I love the AFK skills cuz I can watch TV and movies on my computer while I do it. If you have a decent size monitor you can push RS into a corner and be able to see enough of it as well as have a movie on. :thumbup:

It's Stargate SG-1 for me. :lol:

On topic, I suggest you find your favorite TV series somewhere. It helps a TON.

YouTube, read, online TV shows (Hulu if you're in the US, iPlayer if your in the UK or whatever) or Southparkstudios.com (even though I have to proxy to watch them >_>)

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

I put RS into HD small and push it into the bottom right hand corner of my screen, and watch films or TV shows on Windows Media Player. The overlap is minimal and allows me to keep an eye on RS whilst enjoying some blockbuster entertainment. ;)