99 for profit?

ibxtoycat

any skill where you dont have to spend money, so not construction, magic, herblore, crafting, smithing, cooking, prayer, summoning or firemaking.

any other skill will make money just choose the one you like most.

pilipod.png

hunter, mining, woodcutting, fishing, farming. ::'

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

yeah farming, can lose money.... umm hunter i think u make roughly around 35m getting 99 doing red chins.

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

Ugh.

Get a 99 because you like the skill, not for E-spect or money.

this. Fishing or woodcutting is good if you're a laid back player. Hunter/runecrafting/mining + smithing if you like to pay attention. On another note mining/smithing cape is very respectable if you're looking for some e-spect but don't do it if you don't enjoy it.

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

any skill where you dont have to spend money, so not construction, magic, herblore, crafting, smithing, cooking, prayer, summoning or firemaking.

any other skill will make money just choose the one you like most.

You CAN profit to 99 magic. (Superglass Make)

Ugh.

Get a 99 because you like the skill, not for E-spect or money.

On another note, I can't find the word E-spect used anywhere, so I declare that I created it.

i'm looking to 99 as a way to make money :thumbsup: and i enjoy making money.

The profitable skills are

Fishing

Woodcutting

Runecrafting

Mining

Any combats

Hunter

Thieving (not much profit but VERY fast)

Farming (herbs)

With a bit of patience, both cooking and crafting CAN also profit (but that doesn't mean it's a good method). Crafting can profit if you make bstaves and buy them at the right prices. Cooking can profit if you make pizzas, potatoes, or mantas/sea turtles.

Farming loses money if you plant trees, but I farm snapdragons and marigolds and make about 100k every run, which takes 10 minutes. Each run is ~5k xp.

You're doing something wrong, or not using the best teleports. I also plant snaps and marigolds and use all 5 patches, and my runs last 4:30-6 minutes.

Fishing

Woodcutting

Runecrafting

Mining

Any combats

Hunter

Farming (herbs)

With a bit of patience, both cooking and crafting CAN also profit (but that doesn't mean it's a good method). Crafting can profit if you make bstaves and buy them at the right prices. Cooking can profit if you make pizzas, potatoes, or mantas/sea turtles.

Farming loses money if you plant trees, but I farm snapdragons and marigolds and make about 100k every run, which takes 10 minutes. Each run is ~5k xp.

You're doing something wrong, or not using the best teleports. I also plant snaps and marigolds and use all 5 patches, and my runs last 4:30-6 minutes.

I just casually do it, im not trying to be fast or beat my time or anything, just a generalization of how long it takes

2s0cxth.png

So do I.

Worth mentioning that I also visit the Al-K cactus patch for spines.

Fishing

Woodcutting

Runecrafting

Mining

Any combats

Hunter

Farming (herbs)

Sure, but it's not efficient to train Cooking as a profitmaker. You're better off doing combat then buying cooking.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

Yeah, i'm a very laidback player, Fishing 71, woodcutting 74 compared to runecraft 41 and 32 hunting :mrgreen:

Runecrafting just annoys me, fire rune gives TERRIBLE exp and costs money, which is why i'm gonna quest to 44 and try nature runes, profit per hour? (using probably abyss/rc tablets)

Maging Aviansies could get profit, but very little. If youre looking for extreme cash then Runecrafting, Melee or Ranged would be your answer. Mining, Hunter, Slayer, Thieving and Farming are also good ideas.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

I would suggest Slayer \' . Not only do you get that to 99 along with all the money from whips/dark bows/dragon boots you also get combat 99s, the charms for 99 summ, or very close to it.

Now if slayer isn't your thing, or you don't think you'll be playing RS that long :lol: , the gathering skills can be quite profitable.

Woodcutting and fishing if you like to AFK (as in read forums and other things while playing).

Hunter, mining, thieving, and runecrafting takes a lot of concentration. But the rewards are worth it.

Now if you do farming through herblore, only do it on the side. If you just did herbs to 99 i heard it would take a number of years to get. Better to just don on the side for a nice side profit.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Yeah, i'm a very laidback player, Fishing 71, woodcutting 74 compared to runecraft 41 and 32 hunting :mrgreen:

Runecrafting just annoys me, fire rune gives TERRIBLE exp and costs money, which is why i'm gonna quest to 44 and try nature runes, profit per hour? (using probably abyss/rc tablets)

Through the Abyss Nat Runecrafting before 91 will get you around 200-300K an hour, but it's not effieicnt levelling. If you are going to get it to 99, I'd do astral runes/ZMI to 91 and then switch to Nats. If you get 57 Summoning, at 91 Runecrafting you can make about 1M an hour if you're fast enough.

disturbeda.png