• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Erm, Germany, can I have my troops back yet :?

Also, what did you do with the Exosuits they were in?

The exosuits were removed and are being kept in safe-keeping. They will be returned along with the men at the end of the war. How many exosuits did they have?

edit: I'll check back later, I have to go drive a couple hours somewhere :wall:

Really tempted to join into the fight against germany but as I dont want my people to be slaughtered I will not join in now (and I wouldnt even consider it until my walker corps are complete and i have large amounts of AA)

LNYvk.png

Oh and Rpg, I offer a peace treaty to Luxembourg. I will not attack your land in Africa if you accept.

And what if I refuse? You're basically saying "sign this and I won't force you to quit playing". Besides, attacking my Afircan colonies wouldn't be too intelligent. I gave partial ownership to Brazil. Brazil would reck you. Not to mention that speading your forces that far is worse than what the Roman Empire did.

I feel I'm pretty safe as it is.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The exosuits were removed and are being kept in safe-keeping. They will be returned along with the men at the end of the war. How many exosuits did they have?

Like 45-50,000 -.-

2Xeo5.png

Oh and Rpg, I offer a peace treaty to Luxembourg. I will not attack your land in Africa if you accept.

And what if I refuse? You're basically saying "sign this and I won't force you to quit playing". Besides, attacking my Afircan colonies wouldn't be too intelligent. I gave partial ownership to Brazil. Brazil would reck you. Not to mention that speading your forces that far is worse than what the Roman Empire did.

I feel I'm pretty safe as it is.

Alright, the offer was made. I have no plans to attack it anyways.

Like 45-50,000 -.-

What? That's like half of all your exosuits lol

Ok, going for real now, I'll be back later tonight I hope.

Imports are being heavily tariffed, all trade to the 4th Riech has been cut.

Research labs have been established in Zimbabwe and are currently restarting research. Civilians are scared, but the bulk have gained a sense of patriotic morale and have begun training harder in military fields.

625 LAARTs have been counted as still usable and are being placed in underground hangars in Africa.

Another population boom is expected to occur in the near future.

research is currently going into making cargo planes more fuel efficient.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Like 45-50,000 -.-

What? That's like half of all your exosuits lol

Ok, going for real now, I'll be back later tonight I hope.

No, actually, I have around 550,000 now.

2Xeo5.png

Final prep. is being made for space exploration, just waiting for ship to arrive.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

It should arrive in about 2 hours real time. Out of curiosity, where are you planning on colonizing?

Not quite sure yet, haven't some planets capable of life been found? I still have a couple months to figure out.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

It should arrive in about 2 hours real time. Out of curiosity, where are you planning on colonizing?

Not quite sure yet, haven't some planets capable of life been found? I still have a couple months to figure out.

I think Iran discovered one.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Brazil discovered one already, and should have a colony there, but we're waiting for communications back, as it takes a while for the messages to get to us.

Iran might have discovered one, but it's 12 light years away or so, and me and norway are the only ones with the technology to reach it.

Paul, the ship you're getting isn't capable of traveling outside of the solar system, but the ship can sustain life for all the people on board for a very long time, so you could colonize a planet or moon in our system.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Brazil discovered one already, and should have a colony there, but we're waiting for communications back, as it takes a while for the messages to get to us.

Iran might have discovered one, but it's 12 light years away or so, and me and norway are the only ones with the technology to reach it.

Paul, the ship you're getting isn't capable of traveling outside of the solar system, but the ship can sustain life for all the people on board for a very long time, so you could colonize a planet or moon in our system.

The only other planet capable of colonisation in our solar system is Mars. The Earth's moon is also another possibility.

Does Brazil have the technology for creating large battleships for space?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Well I keep wanting to go back into the game but just don't have the effort to keep it up. :(

So, in Argentina a revolt has dissolved the government. Gabon and Congo have been liberated, the attack onto Uruguay and Chile has been pulled back. Now Argentina is at its normal state in real life and playable if somebody wants to.

Continue having fun guys. :thumbsup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The only other planet capable of colonisation in our solar system is Mars. The Earth's moon is also another possibility.

Does Brazil have the technology for creating large battleships for space?

We do have the technology, it's not very complicated if you already have weapons capable of use in space (ie: missiles, railguns), and then the technology for building large ships. We could probably outfit one of our two ships that are still in the solar system with weapons for orbital bombardment, but we don't have plans to, unless it becomes necessary.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

So the planet you discovered is too far I assume?

TUBULAR BELLS!

The one I discovered, and probably have a colony on is 5.2 lightyears away, so yes. Mars is colonizable, and it is probably going to be terraformed eventually.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

The one I discovered, and probably have a colony on is 5.2 lightyears away, so yes. Mars is colonizable, and it is probably going to be terraformed eventually.

Does your ship contain equiptment capable of terraforming? If not, who is then?

TUBULAR BELLS!

Iran. I believe Iran is planning to terraform Mars, and I don't think a single country can claim a planet as close as mars, so you could establish a colony there. Even without terraforming, a colony is possible. The ship can sustain the life of all the crew for atleast 20 years. Once every 20 years it needs a shipment of oxygen however, unless there is an excess of water.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Should have checked here when I woke up. ; _ ;

Anyway, Australian soldiers have been deployed to take down Germany itself. Aircraft fitted with droppods have flown over Germany deploying in droppods, causing damage to things they hit on their descent (helicopters, aircraft, buildings, people, tanks, vehicles) and all soldiers have been ordered to kill Germans on sight, civilians or soldiers.

That probably wasn't such a good idea. Several pages back I stated that I was building numerous SAM and AA sits all across Germany. If your planes flew over Germany, you don't have very many left.

These planes use the highest possible stealth technology for them due to them having only 1 use, deploying droppods. Infact all they can really do is fly, land and deploy the droppods. Even if they do not survive my drop pods will. The planes are flown at great heights to keep them safe, then they deploy the droppods and return to Australia. Have fun shooting the droppods, the only thing to slow them down is drag, and whatever they land on. They will reach terminal velocity before you could possibly get a lock on them.

So, you've magically developed stealth technology in a day? Hmm.

As well as a missile shield, hmmm.

I still stand by my post, the majority of your planes have been shot down.

How far back did I post about the droppods? I stand by my post, your army is [bleep]. Even if my planes are shot down I care not, as I previously stated. Before you think of using them/engineering them, they self destruct 5 mins after opening, which will leave you with a shell as they are designed to withstand them crashing into the earth, not destroying the outer shell.

I don't plan on reverse-engineering them, since I destroyed them. Your planes are retreating from their operation that was doomed from the start. And my army is spread out all through Europe, you don't have enough planes to attack even 1/8th of it.

aswell as the fact that i deployed a large number of troops to defend germany against the magically powerful australian invasion, that have farv superior technology, the attack was doomed from the start

he didnt even seem to think about his attack before he did it

either way, i have more soldiers, more advanced equipment and on top of that, due to germanys brain implant chips i "reverse engineered" (he actually gave them to me), my soldiers are smarter and have better reflexes. australia is pretty much [bleep]ed on all sides

also

My planes left long before you would have shot them down, and I have been helped by an ally who helped me shoot down all but 2 ICBM's which hit mostly uninhabited areas. Shooting Australia is a dumb idea, we have 26M people in such a large area. Australia is involved due to it's ties with most countries. Also Australia provides your Uranium, I wouldn't be so trigger-happy there cowboy. I am as much involved in this as you are, from the moment Germany attacked. Plus like what Grim said, plasma weaponry would not have done much as a bomb. Hell, they are largely affected by a magnet.

As of the moment Germany attacked Belgium I stopped all trades with German allies. Also I would like to point out how that last 2 wars against Germany went....

first off, i never said i was aiming for the planes in any way

second, the icbm's are traveling at mach 6? i think it would be. very hard to accurately lock onto and destroy at that speed, and even if some are destroyed, the ones that arent would not have hit largely uninhabited areas, as their coordinates are locked on for major cities. as for being disrupted by magnets, i only chose plasma because i couldnt think of another thing for the bombs to use. its the thought that counts, though. and it would do enough to melt the skin off the people the blast hits, if nothing else. also, australia provides uranium, yes, but russia uses little, if any, of it. yeah 26m people in a large area, but most of those people are still contained within major cities. which all got shot at.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

A icbm traveling at mach 6 would still take roughly 1 and a half hours to reach australia, from russia. More than enough time to lock onto the missile, and destroy it by some means.

On that topic, the South American National Missile Shield is now fully modernized with our new targetting systems. We also have a few mobile systems, mounted off of large boats that can serve as a movable missile shield, though they cover much less space then a full ground based system.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Colony ship has arrived in Bulgaria. Loading up 1200 citizens, a security force of 500, and some of the prestigious scientists, along with engineers. Launching in 1 min (rl time). Shuttles are currently being built for trips to and from Mars.

TUBULAR BELLS!

Just saying, without spending about 15 years researching highly advance propulsion systems, those shuttles will take a few months to get to Mars, whereas my ships take under a day, or two days at most.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

So it's Germany/Russia versus Europe and Australia?

Somalia is going to take over a few countries:

Ethiopia

Djibouti

Kenya

Yemen

Oman

United Arab Emirates

The Kingdom of Jerusalem feels threaten (that you want Yemen, Oman, and United Arab Emirates) as you will basically control the south of my Kingdom (land wise) on the former Saudi Arabia and asks that you go look elsewhere before you want war and we can fight over these countries?