Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

Serephurus, what of my offer? I would also request warp technology in order to finish the construction of my transports.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Considering that I have many anti-air cruisers and destroyers with anti-air capabilities, they have been commanded to fire at any enemy planes.

Submarines have been ordered to scatter and attack any enemy ships.

Even though I don't intend to use them, our nuclear warheads are currently pointed at enemy territory in order to provide a deterrent against invading our territory such as Britain.

What exactly do the anti air cruisers use to shoot down planes?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

The Lichtes Empire is happy to aid any empire in return for the following:

Transports to bring Lichten troops from Lichtes to fight.

Warp Technology to enable us to build our own transports

Engineers to assist the construction of our transports

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

But, its not like it matters, since Doom now owns Russia and Europe, and the Americas, and half of Africa.

But hey, now certain players can actually complain about someone owning 1/2 the Earth. Bonus for them!

O...k you demonstrate a keen habit of ignoring reality. Can you imagine if the real world worked like that...

Britain: No you listen India, I don't care if you have overthrown our government we own you and are giving you to America because we aren't playing any more! So in your face!

Britain: Its not fair! Everyone is against us Mr Hitler so you can't have France. Its our ally so it would join us if it was going to give up.

France: No Lenin you can't have an uprising in Russia we need it to fight Germany.

This whole game is about ignoring reality. It doesn't operate on real-world principles. Look at India now, as per your example. India is under British control - yet there was never any sort of rebellions or unrest. The Middle East is controlled by The Holy Empire of Jerusalem, and it has a cross on its flag - again, no unrest at all.

Yup and now that I am here you can be sure that any chance of explosion will be undertaken. If you have any suggestions I will be more than happy to listen to them.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Two things:

Maybe Britain is well liked in India.

Maybe the Middle East doesn't have religious tension.

Using my cargo ships, 3 of which are remaining above Earth (Nobody said anything concerning my fleet heading to Earth, so I'm assuming there was no trouble), along with the battleships I sent (The rest of the cargo ships are returning to Sega-Res) are gathering supplies from Dungeon's space station and parachuting them to the forces in Siberia. The supplies consist of "Astronaught food", vitamin supplements and water purification systems.

That fleet would take around 3 years to get to Earth btw.

I'm going to bring up a list of TFed's military strength, so Doom knows what she has at her disposal.

Terran Federation Military Strength:

Active Personnel:

370,000,000m (30,000,000m veterans)

180m Reserves (most on Midgard/Earth)

42,000 Scorpion Heavy-Artillery Tanks

38,000 Mobile Anti Air Systems

20,000 Heavy Tanks

16,000 Medium Tanks

9,000 Light Tanks

106,000 APCs

Navy:

63 Carriers

252 Destroyers

189 Submarines

(This is going off my Sept.4th Post on the Old Hegemony:

"Naval construction yard in Tunisia is done, and is churning out 1 carrier, 4 destroyers, and 3 subs per year (this is just so I don't have to post it every day). "

Page. 183 if anyone is wondering.

Air Force:

2800 Fighter-Interceptors

70 Fighter-Bombers

150 Bombers

260 Transport Planes

400 Attack Helicopters

Space Force:

1 Flagship - Ragnarok

26 Main Battleships

61 Carriers

130 Troop Transports

Helluva lot of troop dropships

Also, I mentioned earlier that I had a fleet going towards an undisclosed location. They were actually heading towards Earth, so they're there now, so the Earth force is bolstered by a huge amount of veterean fighters fresh from Midgard.

For Earth:

1/2 the Soldiers above are on Earth, as well as half the space ships. The entire navy listed above is on Earth, as well as the lions share of vehicles and planes (around 90%).

Not sure about the figures for Russia, Doom could just PM Walka, since most of those forces came under Federation control after the collapse.

As for defenses in former Federation Earth land:

There is an enormous wall that was built all around Europe and along the Russian border, complete with pillboxes and reinforced blast doors, as well as artillery and SAM sites located behind the wall.

There are a huge number of bunkers, and defense positions all across Africa and Europe.

There's the missile shield for ICBMs and whatnot. There's the orbital shield for orbital bombardments, as well as the two battlestations above Earth.

Also, TFed had the most advanced targetting systems for its Anti-Air sites (of which are dotted all across Federation land - with numerous posts talking about that).

Underground tunnel system underneath old Greater Germania (Germany, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Poland).

As well there is the hollowed out asteroids dotted around Yggdrasil's system that houses fighter squadrons, but I doubt there will be fighting going on there.

So, yeah.

The Lichtes Empire is happy to aid any empire in return for the following:

Transports to bring Lichten troops from Lichtes to fight.

Warp Technology to enable us to build our own transports

Engineers to assist the construction of our transports

As far as warp technology goes, you have me baffled. We all have FTL stuff. As far as transports goes and engineers for the job, I'm sure we might be able to work something out, as long as it's reasonable for us.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Arch, when will the things happen? *wink*

When Sere gives me attack details and Doom (ala Dusty) gives me defense details.

If nothing has happened 45 minutes(2:30 GMT) from now then I am just going to run which what I have because I need to go to bed, but would prefer to get one round in first.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Retech you start with warp tech. In other events in response to the threat I am loading several hypersonic bombers onto several specially made aircraft carriers and sending them in a tight perimeter. The HADES and TITAN systems are in full effect and with sere or dungeons permission I will move part of the defensive part of the HADES system over the asiatic part of the brittanian empire. Ion cannons are being primed and the helios spheres are set on red alert. HAW crews are being debriefed and told how this may proceed. SPARTAN exosuits are being manufactured at an alarming rate and just for the record I now have close to 3,000 L class walkers. A blockade of submarines and several other ships is being set around sri lanka.

LNYvk.png

Arch, I meant the stuff I sent you.

Also, since I just learned I started with warp...

The Queen by royal decree has placed all able bodied females in non-war time crafts to the construction of transports. With the aid of 100 billion gold standards and the new labor, transports are being built at 5 a day, increasing by 5 every day.

1st day: 5

2nd day: 10

3rd day: 15

etc.

As warp technology has been implanted into the existing 5 transport shells, I will be sending 750,000 additional troops to the Sol system.

A~ You start with one space station so that is a transport every 3 years or so.

B~ If you sent one foot in Sol I will crash a super carrier into your home planet. (highly effective at destroying all life)

C~ Why are you even thinking of invading sol?

D~ Archimage where you talking to me?

LNYvk.png

The King of the Holy Empire is now going to get the armies ready. I will help Sere.

No I didn't lose any land. So please keep your greedy hands off my land, Okay? Thank you.

My civilian army is on full alert. I will place improved FX-Talons to watch any ships that are coming close to all my land.

My Titan is also on full alert.

Lancelots being produced a fast rate in time of war. Any enemy ships coming near my land will be warned and if they don't turn around will be shot at by a ARC Cannon.

Arch, did my attacks go through the pm get solved yet?

2nd, I am only here on the planet because a war was starting, and we profit enormously off war. Like I said before, I am just grabbing what territory I can until someone allies me.

Not sure if I should side with Doom or NWO....

Some bribes and transports would help...

So they'll be through tommorow morning?