Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

Okay how about its 40% as effective?

Grim, you never researched this stuff at all. You can't just say: I'm researching genetics, and then say later that you have all this stuff other people have. You say: I'm researching strength enhancements.

Gahhhh

I believe this is the quote "I am researching medical nano bots more specifically enhancement surgeries such as vision thought processing etc."

LNYvk.png

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Grim, you never researched this stuff at all. You can't just say: I'm researching genetics, and then say later that you have all this stuff other people have. You say: I'm researching strength enhancements.

Gahhhh

I believe this is the quote "I am researching medical nano bots more specifically enhancement surgeries such as vision thought processing etc."

Well then, go find it. Btw, that whole "etc" thing was what I was arguing about.

Gahhhh

Well then, go find it. Btw, that whole "etc" thing was what I was arguing about.

Sigh if I remember correctly it started in old hegemony and the things the surgeries modified (From most effective to least effective) where

Vision

Strength

Reflexes

still looking for digging up the post on hegemony >.>

LNYvk.png

Are there also modifiers based on terrain, seasons, etc?

To Grim, it seems unfair that you can research etc :)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Gahhhh

Sigh if I remember correctly it started in old hegemony and the things the surgeries modified (From most effective to least effective) where

Vision

Strength

Reflexes

There's a search bar on the bottom of the page while you are browsing the old thread. Use that.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I am going for the night. Looking forward to the results tommorow.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Gahhhh

Vision

Strength

Reflexes

There's a search bar on the bottom of the page while you are browsing the old thread. Use that.

the original post got deleted with the forum exchange :(

here is the first update post that I could find with it in it

Just a continutation

ARCHIVE I 11/15 done

ARCHIVE II 6/12 done

Surgical nano bots 11/15 done

How far away is the fadou system ( I have sent a ship there I just wanna know how long it will take)

LNYvk.png

Sledge has been dispatched to Earth to orbit Kamino's airspace to ensure safety over the South African region. Unfortunatly something went wrong, and the 50xlightspeed warp drive was accidentally activated (it wouldn't have even been nesesary considering Mars and Earth or so close. Pilot must have been drunk). Sledge entered warp speed and never had a chance to deactivate it causing a huge problem. The ship never left warp speed and plunged right into East Russia.

Enjoy your crater.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Sledge has been dispatched to Earth to orbit Kamino's airspace to ensure safety over the South African region. Unfortunatly something went wrong, and the 50xlightspeed warp drive was accidentally activated (it wouldn't have even been nesesary considering Mars and Earth or so close. Pilot must have been drunk). Sledge entered warp speed and never had a chance to deactivate it causing a huge problem. The ship never left warp speed and plunged right into East Russia.

Enjoy your crater.

1147151442135.jpg

But knowing is only half the battle.

Lesson learned: Don't drive drunk.

SWAG

No in this instance it would be more along the lines of the ship disintegrated because it didnt take enough time to get into warp. Which in case you are wondering would very likely cause it to fragment into little peices. Though I may be wrong it may not have hit the right speed for disintegration before it hit earth...

LNYvk.png

I believe grim already countered this with his whole 'Things disintegrate at .5 light years'

What? His research became a rule?

I think it was part of the rules... though I may be wrong. The main idea was that the ship would be torn apart by the gravity well of the star or in earths case jupiter.

LNYvk.png

Given the way that ships travel, I don't know how they would affect a planet. In warp they might even pass through the planet itself, or literally be converted to pure energy with no ill effects. I don't know.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Lol. According to the map East Russia is under the control of Britannia. So sure, enjoy the crater your ally just caused Sere.

Actually, if he really did crash that ship at super-luminal speeds, we'd all be dead; everyone on Earth would be [bleep]ed.

SWAG

Because I know people are desperate I will post the map then edit the details.

[hide]10mifki.png[/hide]

[hide=details]

[hide=Sere]

The West British Fleet was destroyed in a furious attack by Brazil's Too Fast to Kill Bombers. That is not to say some where not destroyed, 16 of the the bombers were shot down. This was not all though, the British Pilots, realizing that their carriers were destroyed and filled with hate, attacked the Brazilian fleet, sinking two of the super carriers, three destroyers, six cruisers and one submarine. On the Eastern British coast a story of similar destruction was played out, with the entire fleet being sunk, but not before eleven carriers, nineteen destroyers and two subs were destroyed. Unfortunately nine British subs were destroyed in the fighting also.

Things did not immediately improve in the African Theatre either with 1.5 Million dying in defense of Central Africa and 500,000 more withdrawing with all speed, with a number of territories lost. However this was the end to their losing streak as the attack from South Africa was rebuffed with only 237,000 deaths. Further an attack though Eastern Turkey liberated a new supply corridor to the Post-Russian Empire, at the cost of 4.95 Million people. Another fifty thousand died in the defense of Sri Lanka after the Lichtes deployed a cunning sneak attack, followed by 80,000 deaths in a second sneak attack on the Philippines but in both cases the attackers were turned back into the sea.

Kamchika was not so lucky though, with the Lichtes marching in unopposed.

Summery for Sere:

16 Carriers destroyed

40 Anti-Submarine Frigates/destroyers

75 Anti-Air Frigates

800 Carrier Planes

6.9 Million dead

2000 Drones destroyed

Central African Territory lost.

Eastern Turkey Territory gained.

Kamchika Territory lost.

[/hide]

[hide=Doom]

Things started off quite well, the destruction of the British Fleet filling the Admirals with pride... Then disaster struck! From nowhere 500 submarines came streaming from the depths, the Lichtes! In moments the Brazillian fleet lay in ruins, with five super carriers destroyed, their bomber planes out targeting the British fleet. Nine destroyers, three cruisers fifteen submarines were destroyed. Fortunately the Lichtes ships were not robust enough to withstand much of an assault, three hundred and ninty of them being destroyed within only five minutes. It was then that the bombers returned triumphant, only to find the situation dire. Then British fighters appeared on their tails, and suddenly the great victory became a blood bath as Britannia pilots kamakarzied into ships at full throttle. Further damage was limited by the fast resolve of fighter pilots but not before another two super carriers were sunk, bring the total up to seven.

It was only a thousand or so miles away that the recently adopted Terran Navy was destroying, with much greater success, the other British Fleet.

The final three successes of the day/year/whatever were the attack on Egypt, with 218 Thousand deaths against the two hundred thousand strong defense at El Alamein; the attack on Central Affrica, yielding 1.6 Million deaths and the defense of Turkey West from the Lichtes with only 150,000 deaths.

Defeats were as follows, 3,000,000 dead in defense of Turkey East, 250,000 dead in the South Africa Campaign, 50,000 retreating, and over 1000 tanks destroyed. Finally a 60,000 strong Milita was violently put down by the Lichtes in Kamchika, now the entire peninsula has been conquered, but do not fear, it is their only victory

Also 200,000 Missionaries were killed in Russia by Icarus Drones, the heartless swine

Summery:

7 SuperCarriers destroyed

12 Destroyers

9 Cruisers

16 Submarines

11 Terra Carriers lost

19 Terra Destroyers lost

11 Terra Cruisers destroyed

2 Terra Subs lost

80 HISF Bombers

5.5 Million dead

Egyptian Territory gained.

Central African Territory gained.

Eastern Turkey Territory lost.

Kamchika Territory lost.

[/hide]

[hide=Holy Empire]

The attack on Egypt was unprepared for(which happens when you don't give me anything to work with) and so 200,000 troops were rushed out to the boarder, dying, but slowing the advance by enough to ensure that Cario and Alexandria were not taken. Nor Giza for that matter.

Summery:

Two hundred thousand dead.

Egyptian Territory lost.

[/hide]

[Hide=Liches]

The glorious war began with ferocity, the destruction of the Nation State's of Brazil's ocean bound fleet with only the cost of three hundred and ninty of our submarines. A great triumph. However things did not go well for a short while, our armies unable to build bridgeheads in their 'Turkey', 'Sri Lanka' or 'Philippines' However our conquest of the rich and bountiful 'Kamasomething or other', to which we thank Joe Thale for the naming of, will mean that Earth is but our colony, in only a few short years. All hail the Queen, Long live the Queen!

Summery:

390 Subs destroyed

Gained Kamchaktia territory

724,000 dead.

[/Hide]

[/hide]

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

More likely it would just explode the planet. It would be like that experiment where they shoot a gun into a watermelon...

Cept the bullet isn't raping spacetime.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

This is the problem with this game. We can't even react to half the crap we claim we have. I just blew up Earth. Or did I? Maybe the situation was so epic, nothing happened at all. We don't know. We can't prove anything. My theory is that Russia no longer exists, the resulting shockwave Tsunami'd everything in the hemisphere, and there's a gaping hole in the atmosphere that will burn up damn near everything else in the next few days (days in game).

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn