looking for an abyssal demon guide

Alksei

i've been looking for an abyssal demon guide but i can't find one :cry: . i know i'm nowhere close to being able to kill them because 1. i'm not a member 2. i'm not even close to having the right stats. but i like to think ahead :P . so...if someone could explain to me, or show me a guide, what stats, equipment and other stuff i need to be successful in getting tons of whips, i would greatly appreciate that.

No.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

It is. Search for a poster in the house with the attack dummies, north of the varrock east bank.

don't listen to this spammer...

try searching the AoW

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Something that it seems you are uninformed about is the slayer skill. Abysal demons are very easy to kill(with guthans, it's like killing lesser demons on f2p)...

However, you need 85 slayer to attack them. Slayer is somewhat difficult to train. I suggest Axe Man Jacks guide in the AOW.

w4M8t.png

It is. Search for a poster in the house with the attack dummies, north of the varrock east bank.

don't listen to this spammer...

try searching the AoW

It's right there between the attack dummies, it's called a 'combat scroll'. It contains a detailed guide about how to defeat any monster.

Current goals:

Hunter 78/80

Smithing 70/80

Runecrafting 58/60

Strength 96/99

Defense 45/46

Prayer 72/95

Dungeoneering 85/100

There's a guide on a poster in a building north of the east bank in Varrock.

Yes there is a poster but it's supposed to be an obvious "attack this sign" and doesn't give Alksei any helpful information.

nothelpful.png

If your going to offer advice try and be a bit more descriptive. ;)

OT: There's a good slayer guide here with some information on abyssal demons.

Dont need a guide. Wear your best melee armour, bring a good weapon, bring a few super sets and some food, maybe guthans or bunyip, and slay away.

Just use the post 2 posts above me lol, my bad.

Currently - Slaying to 99!

Monkeyannie.pngMonkeyannie.png

[hide=Drops]Notable drops-

Dragon- 10 Platelegs / 3 Med Helms / 10 Plateskirts / 1 Spear / 3 Left Halves / 4 Claws / 3 Ruined Armour Lumps / 200+ Boots / 3 Pickaxes

Godwars- 1 Bandos Chestplate / Shard 1 / Shard 2 / 4 Sets of ancient robes

Barrows- 250M+ LOOT Including 10 Spears (back in the day) / Guthans spear and Dharoks helm in 1 chest (at the time it was worth 8M, a big deal to many people then lol) / 8 Guthans helms / 3 Dharoks helms / 4 Veracs Helms / etc.

Other Slayer stuff- Whips 20 / Dark Bows 3 / Granite Mauls 20 / Ranging Ammys 6 / 1 Visage (steel dragons) / 40+ effigies

I play on and off. I'll play the game solidly for a month then quit for the next 3, lol.[/hide][/size]

Based on my knowledge, not much of a guide is needed. Bunyip/sgs/gunthans will last you for an eternity there. Hell, some people even afk there i think.

They're unnaggresive.

Yes, i know, i meant afk after they attack, then check back after a while, and by afk i mean browsing forums, etc.

Staurolite.png