95 - 99 RuneCrafting in 8 Days =)

Nice level. A pity you didn't take the time to enjoy it.

Where the [bleep] did I say I didn't enjoy it? Your just another troll in tipit who can't read and presume someone who no lifes it can't enjoy it at the same time. I HATE other forms of Runecrafting now and I found ZMI fun until the very last EXP which is understandable.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Frankly I don't see how anyone can enjoy 8 days of no-lifing. You say you enjoyed getting the level, but yet you lash out at anyone who doesn't admire your achievement. You say there is plenty of time for natures, but you stated that you HATED all other forms of runecrafting besides ZMI. There are obvious holes in your logic. But I suppose that 8 days of straight Runescape will do that to you.

9/10 for the level, 0/10 for no-lifing (I always suppose people have better things to do than to play Runescape all day, but maybe I'm wrong)

All in all, 4.5/10.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice level. A pity you didn't take the time to enjoy it.

Where the [bleep] did I say I didn't enjoy it? Your just another troll in tipit who can't read and presume someone who no lifes it can't enjoy it at the same time. I HATE other forms of Runecrafting now and I found ZMI fun until the very last EXP which is understandable.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Frankly I don't see how anyone can enjoy 8 days of no-lifing. You say you enjoyed getting the level, but yet you lash out at anyone who doesn't admire your achievement. You say there is plenty of time for natures, but you stated that you HATED all other forms of runecrafting besides ZMI. There are obvious holes in your logic. But I suppose that 8 days of straight Runescape will do that to you.

9/10 for the level, 0/10 for no-lifing (I always suppose people have better things to do than to play Runescape all day, but maybe I'm wrong)

All in all, 4.5/10.

Maybe there's a whole in your logic, because you can't understand simple requests such as Rate the achievement, and nothing else!

Congratulations you did step 1, but when did he/she/it ask for a rate on the method or choice of his time? How can you say he could have a better use of his time if HE ENJOYED IT. Isn't that one of the main reasons of the Summer Holidays other than rest? Personally I can't think of a better thing to do during Summer than ENJOYING MYSELF!

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Maybe there's a whole in your logic, because you can't understand simple requests such as Rate the achievement, and nothing else!

Congratulations you did step 1, but when did he/she/it ask for a rate on the method or choice of his time? How can you say he could have a better use of his time if HE ENJOYED IT. Isn't that one of the main reasons of the Summer Holidays other than rest? Personally I can't think of a better thing to do during Summer than ENJOYING MYSELF!

Yeah, there might be a 'whole' in my logic, as you say. But it's always a good idea to enjoy yourself outside, instead of locked up all day. It's like being in prison

I didnt realize that ZMI is the "pc" of runecrafting. Im going to remember that next time I make a topic to bait obvious trolls. :roll:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

good job, doing that in 8 days is a little no-life"ish", but it still is a great achievement.

10/10

I wont smoke it if the name ain't right

My haze is looking like its been in a color fight.

Guess we are smoking on Picasso, light it up, ignite the spark.

Man it feels good to be smoking on fine arts.

I don't see why people are giving him low rates for being a "no-lifer" since he's asking you to rate it based on the level and the fact that he did it in 8 days. ZMI is ZMI, that's saying like "Whips are for losers, real players use dlongs lolol. Now hold on, while I get 99 cooking with shrimps."

Anyways, 10/10. I can't do such a crazy thing in a small amount of time so good job.

0/10 I was at camp fool. wait for moi durr

get mining next and maybe we can both get 99 at the same time

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

1/10 for the no life = fail

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

10/10 your so sick ily.

ANYWAYS 200m exp = 4154781 nats from you current exp now. with nowaday prices it will cost you 677,229,303 gold to buy all the ess you need.

HOWEVER!!! you will be making 1,797,882,552 gold from all the nats.

Minus you costs from expences you make 1,120,653,249 take away ~10 from rings and pouches and such you have a grand total profit of

~1,110,653,249!!!!!!!!

Which i really hope you will buy me a bucket with. <3:

Again, 10/10

I _Heart_Gang.png

[hide=]

Ok I'm going to leave this arguement after this post, unless it really brings me the need to have to. O M G guasto can you please sum up your arguement without the swearing/immature comebacks, I'm yet to grasp where your coming from.

He did not have "a lot of fun" (as you put it) Runecrafting 12 hours a day, for 8 days. In fact, he was bored out of his mind and lying to make it seem like he wasn't no lifing hardcore for a cape in a video game (which he was). That is my point, until Saruman got a rather thorny twig up his butt and blew a fuse. Now I'm challenging him to a fight at the jungle gym at 3pm.

Edit: Also, looks like he loves Runecrafting and has done tons of Natures since getting 99, despite not gaining any exp since 99. Hmm, must be a glitch, I know he said he was going to continue doing Runecrafting. It's tons of fun... isn't it?

[/hide]

Without writing a long post, proove to me that he didn't enjoy it, I can proove that he did enjoy it.

Maybe there's a whole in your logic, !

Well there's a w in your hole so shut up.

Ok we all know internet sarcasm fails so before I start THIS IS SARCASTIC!

Ok right firstly, I deeply apologise for supporting some-one who has had a lot of fun for 8 days and has achieved a fantastic goal, one that most people have not. I realise now how stupid I am to presume he didn't enjoy even though he said he did!

Secondly I really appreciate how you follow up your statements with reasons, and how sensitive you are to the community! I think everyone here loves a little censor evasion! :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Let me finish by saying how Your an idiot and don't call me these things without at least giving me a reason

I wish you there was a like button i could press like you can on facebook.

Didn't really understand this, could you re-explain? #-o

ENOUGH WITH THE FLAMING!!

If the flaming continues beyond this point, there will be greater consequences than there already are... If you disagree with someone's methods of training - fine. But keep it to yourself. People come here to have their achievements be rated. You are welcome to rate honestly, but keep the snide comments, flaming and trolling OFF OF TIP.IT. As I'm sure all of you know, flaming, harassment, insults, trolling and spamming are all against our rules and will result in disciplinary action.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

If the flaming continues beyond this point, there will be greater consequences than there already are... If you disagree with someone's methods of training - fine. But keep it to yourself. People come here to have their achievements be rated. You are welcome to rate honestly, but keep the snide comments, flaming and trolling OFF OF TIP.IT. As I'm sure all of you know, flaming, harassment, insults, trolling and spamming are all against our rules and will result in disciplinary action.

You go girl.

OT: 10/10, I hope for 99 Runecrafting one day. :thumbup:

farmpixel.pngfishpixel.pngwcpixel.pngtheivepixel.png

Click the pictures for my Blog

Pretty amusing thread.

Reaching the end of a skill is an achievement no matter which skill it happens to be, and I'm sure everyone is happy to have attained their goal. However, as impressed as I am at 99 rc in general, the fact it was done in 8 days makes me cringe and negates the "glory". I'm not sure why everyone has a problem with ZMI because regardless of the leveling method, that amount of xp in that span of time would border on unhealthy. It's just a personal opinion, and I'm sure the hangers on around here will quickly disagree (flame).

Comments regarding the leveling method and time involved are fair game if the topic creator has actually advertised it in the topic title. No ratings for me in this post because it's tacky and you wouldn't care if I gave it anyway. In any case, glad you got what you were after.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Greater consequences, TBH i don't see any consequences on the thread at the moment.

That is an extreme achievement, and for the people that keep responding back to other peoples posts just stop there doesn't seem a point to just keep getting your point across that he no-lifed it.

I wont smoke it if the name ain't right

My haze is looking like its been in a color fight.

Guess we are smoking on Picasso, light it up, ignite the spark.

Man it feels good to be smoking on fine arts.

10/10

Food for thought:

There really is no such thing as "no lifing" a skill in RS. He went from 95-99 rc in 8 days... I haven't RC'd in ages, so I don't remember the XP rates so I'll just say he spent 100 hours on the computer in the past 8 days. That makes him a no-lifer apparently.

Now let's say he did the same thing except got 95-99 RC in 8 months. That's still 100 hours spent on the computer. That's still the same amount of time doing the same activity, only in a different time increment. No matter how quickly you get your level, it's all the same amount of hours in the end. It's like comparing a pound of feathers to a pound of bricks. Though I guess getting something over with quickly rather than dragging it out for months is frowned upon here now.

77yLQy8.png