True_Ownage

legendz2.png

Legendz V Impact

Link to the declaration: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=216&t=802964

Winning clan: Legendz (LGZ)

Winning clan's memberlist: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=legendz

Losing clan: Impact (IMPS)

Losing clan's memberlist: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=piht

We declared on Impact a couple of weeks back as we saw they had good potential to put up a great fight with their great levels, and eventually Infinitone and Dandaman agreed on the following rules:

- Turrets map.

- 35 man cap.

- In the event IMPS have more than 25 people on the battlefield, then the cap is raised to: 40 man cap.

- Blasts not allowed.

- Melee, binds, food, prayer and range all allowed.

- Corrupted items not allowed.

- Whoever attacks first.

- Members will only be allowed to participate if they are on their clan's member list.

- No clan friends or allies allowed.

- 1 round knock out.

- Explorers rings allowed.

- Safe f2p war.

The war started and we pulled a great 47 to Impact's 26. Impact then dropped down to 25 so we'd have to cut to 35 instead of 40, which we did anyway. Due to outpulling them badly, we went and death danced while they came, got a click, and proceeded to rush us. I called a pile on Navjit who took some time to die whereas Imps piled Gamepro who just died before Nav. We then piled a ranger and got a quick kill whereas Imps piled Rickykiller (also a ranger) and he dragged them abit before dieing. By the time he was nearly dead we were up by their pile and a couple of superb calls from Newfydude13 got us some k0's and finished the war before it really began.

From then on it was standard procedure and with quite a few k0's Legendz took the win. In my opinion the opt difference was too much so I'd love a rematch sometime between us with closer opts and perhaps in Classic. Props to Dandaman619 for tanking reasonbly well and to Cecesland who tanked great for Imps. Good fight Imps. <3: :thumbup:

Legendz Starting : 47 (one dc'd before we dropped to 35)

PF Starting: 25

impsstart.png

090731211514r.png

Legendz Ending: 29 (with a couple DC's)

Imps Ending: 0 on battlefield

090731213455.png

Screenshots:

imps1.png

imps2.png

imps3.png

090731211927.png

imps4.png

090731212031.png

090731212242.png

imps5.png

imps6.png

imps8.png

imps7.png

imps9.png

Video:

[yt]8mogH7fxMa0[/yt]

Thanks for the clean fight. Closer opts next time. ::'

New account: Jack

gratz lgz

bl next time imps... +10 seems a lil hard to come back on but u guys did a gj.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Rushed the rules so i could get a war with you before i left but it's fine, we like challenges but was almost expected loss. DF warred us matched [ although they didn't expect too >.> ] so I think matched would be a better war, perhaps classic as well.

One thing I didn't care for was you guys spamming at the end to join LGZ 95+ or w/e. Reminds me of that south park episode where peps who drive hybrids are all of a sudden better than everyone [ aka going green ] Don't be cocky and try and recruit in a war :wall: go recruit from random playoffs not offical clans especially when you're in the same leauge.

Gf and I don't think i tanked reasonably well at all - Cece was happy that you guys said she was a good tank on Teamspeak :lol:

I'll be back on the 11th or 12th Take care guys.

6590ew.jpg

I would think that given your string of wins you wouldn't find it necessary to keep pushing for +10's. You're honestly better than that, but I guess if you can get people to accept such silly handicaps then go for it.

GF I guess, anytime you have 40% more options than the clan you're fighting you should win easily.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

I would think that given your string of wins you wouldn't find it necessary to keep pushing for +10's. You're honestly better than that, but I guess if you can get people to accept such silly handicaps then go for it.

GF I guess, anytime you have 40% more options than the clan you're fighting you should win easily.

At the same time, Legendz has a significantly lower combat average than many of the clans that they have to fight for the TWR. I'm not saying that such big handicaps are warranted, but I can certainly remember several occasions when they have started with 40% more options than the other clan and lost because of the level difference.

Anyway, gratz on your win.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

At the same time, Legendz has a significantly lower combat average than many of the clans that they have to fight for the TWR. I'm not saying that such big handicaps are warranted, but I can certainly remember several occasions when they have started with 40% more options than the other clan and lost because of the level difference.

Precisely, its too bad clans like to ignore that fact. If you can match our levels i will guarantee you, you will get a matched opts war with us. Otherwise, we like to war fairly and by that - both sides should have an equal chance. Be it by numbers or levels.

t98jd1.jpg

Gf and I don't think i tanked reasonably well at all - Cece was happy that you guys said she was a good tank on Teamspeak :lol:

You got out of robes into armour and safed so fast we couldn't force a k0. Then you survived for a while so I'd consider it a good tank. And yeah Cece just didn't die. :wall: :lol:

And tbh I thought that Imps were capable of pulling 35 ish so sorry that the numbers damaged your chances. :cry:

When you're outnumbered, it's hard to come back from that, even if you have levels on your side. More people with lower stats have a higher DPS than fewer people with higher stats. IMPS worked well considering. Great job though as always from LGZ, it seems like your activity is picking back up to what it was! Keep going <3:

LGZ - 204, IMPS - 50

The TWR will be updated shortly.

hzvjpwS.gif

Precisely, its too bad clans like to ignore that fact. If you can match our levels i will guarantee you, you will get a matched opts war with us. Otherwise, we like to war fairly and by that - both sides should have an equal chance. Be it by numbers or levels.

the thing is, legendz's combat average is dragged down by level 90's at the bottom of their ml, which they usually just drop at wars, so when the actual war starts, they have the same combat levels, or even higher combats levels than their opponents but with 10 extra people.

the thing is, legendz's combat average is dragged down by level 90's at the bottom of their ml, which they usually just drop at wars, so when the actual war starts, they have the same combat levels, or even higher combats levels than their opponents but with 10 extra people.

Your assuming the fact that we would have the same amount of high level attendance with lvl 90 attendance. Which rarely is the case; this screenshot is proof of it for this war:

imps7.png

Majority of attendants are 95-100 range.

t98jd1.jpg

Your assuming the fact that we would have the same amount of high level attendance with lvl 90 attendance. Which rarely is the case; this screenshot is proof of it for this war:

imps7.png

And that's without the 12 people who got dropped.

imps7.png

I just thought I'd point out 8/28 is not a majority :/ You have more 110+ than 90-100 in that screenie, but you have plenty of 90-100s which does bring your average down. In this screenie you have 13/28 people as 110+ and 8/28 90-100 cb, and the rest are 101-109.

regi_sig.png

+10 was obviously too much.

As to the large handicaps we get on wars, we don't think of them as handicaps really. With an ml as big as ours it sucks to get matched wars a lot because then about 60% of our clan can't participate. So +10 is just a chance for us to not have to drop as many people....although we ended up dropping 12 anyway.

And is it just me or does infi always mix up the names of the clans we fight?

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg