Fastest way of getting Firemaking exp

Unknown_Warrior

Not including brawlers. Any ideas?

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Well magic logs are obviously the fastest, but if your like me and couldn't afford mages I would go with yews or maples until 92, complete the beacon minigame from all fired up, get the gloves and ring to boost your xp per log. From there its up to you. you can keep going yews or maples.

personally i burned maples all the from lvl 50. takes just under an hour to burn 1k. Then again maples were costing me between 75-100 ea back then and i didn't have the ring and gloves #-o

edit- 91 firemaking isn't need to recieve the gloves or ring 62 firemaking is needed for the ring and 79 for the gloves

7049be8d11.png

archsupportei2.png

Proudly achieved 99 fletching before the 'string x' option

Proudly achieved 99 firemaking before the Grand Exchange was introduced

Call me crazy but I alched all the way to 99 magic

Do Eucalyptus logs buy?

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

yes they buy at mid. (eucs)

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

yes they buy at mid. (eucs)

Excellent.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

I had about a 100k willows left over from getting 99 wc. I burned mostly at port phasmatys. It has several long open lines right outside the bank that makes it easy and efficient to burn there. So I would recommend you train both skills at once. I believe in doing things yourself and to me this way is cheaper and faster in the long run if you don't have a huge cash pile lying around. GL :thumbup:

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis