HP calc

carmaster11

If u want all these certain stats but u dont know what ur hp would be for the combat calc.

for me i know what all my stats like 70 range 70 magic 70 str 50 att but idk what the hp would be that would be really usefull and update the range max hit calc beucase u dont have dragon arrows or d bow or knives or darts. my suggestion thx for your time

Translation: (tiger, your punctuation isn't great either)

*ahem*

The ranged max hit calculator sorely needs to be updated, as it is missing many of the new weapons. Dbows along with all dragon ranged items aren't included.

Also, he wants to be able to type in the combat stats that he wants and have the calculator estimate what your hp will be when you get those levels.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Translation: (tiger, your punctuation isn't great either)

*ahem*

The ranged max hit calculator sorely needs to be updated, as it is missing many of the new weapons. Dbows along with all dragon ranged items aren't included.

Also, he wants to be able to type in the combat stats that he wants and have the calculator estimate what your hp will be when you get those levels.

i know mine isnt great, mainly because my key boards sucks and i dont catch alot of the mistakes in spelling...but atleast i put some sort of break in my posts

and thanks for helping understand

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

This would also be better suited in the Maps and Calculators subsection of the Bugs and Suggestions for the Tip.It website forum here.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

You can't really calculate it accurately in every case. There are quests that give combat experience which don't give HP experience and vice versa; ranging with cannons, which gives 2 exp per damage and no HP exp; non-combat magic spells that give no HP; experience lamps and tomes, and I'm sure there's more.

So basically an HP calculator would only be accurate if you only got your experience through combat. As a rough estimate, an HP calculator would be feasible, but the results would most likely be off.

For combat stats (not training on controlled) and range (not training on defensive), you get 4 experience in the skill you are training, and 1.33 experience and HP for every one point of damage.

If you train on controlled, you get 1.33 experience in attack/defense/strength each, and 1.33 experience in HP per 1 point of damage.

If you train ranged on defensive mode, you get 2 ranged exp, 2 defence exp, and 1.33 HP exp per one point of damage.

Take that and run with it.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

You can't really calculate it accurately in every case. There are quests that give combat experience which don't give HP experience and vice versa; ranging with cannons, which gives 2 exp per damage and no HP exp; non-combat magic spells that give no HP; experience lamps and tomes, and I'm sure there's more.

So basically an HP calculator would only be accurate if you only got your experience through combat. As a rough estimate, an HP calculator would be feasible, but the results would most likely be off.

For combat stats (not training on controlled) and range (not training on defensive), you get 4 experience in the skill you are training, and 1.33 experience and HP for every one point of damage.

If you train on controlled, you get 1.33 experience in attack/defense/strength each, and 1.33 experience in HP per 1 point of damage.

If you train ranged on defensive mode, you get 2 ranged exp, 2 defence exp, and 1.33 HP exp per one point of damage.

Take that and run with it.

:thumbup:

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Tip.it actually has a hitpoints calculator. Type in your stats here and click "Hitpoints" to get the level you would have.

This is based off of combat only experience and like Lunar_Drifter said would only be accurate through normal combat. (No cannon/quest experience)

Tip.it actually has a hitpoints calculator. Type in your stats here and click "Hitpoints" to get the level you would have.

This is based off of combat only experience and like Lunar_Drifter said would only be accurate through normal combat. (No cannon/quest experience)

This only works with 1 skill at a time though, and if you want to do more (ie. see what your hp will be after 70 attack and defense) you have to do some weighty number-juggling.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

This only works with 1 skill at a time though, and if you want to do more (ie. see what your hp will be after 70 attack and defense) you have to do some weighty number-juggling.

No, I'm pretty sure you just put in all the stats you'll end up with and click "Hitpoints" and it calculates roughly what your HP level will be after getting all of the other levels, based on your current XP.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png