Still need some more help! (Monsters to camp)

Great_one

Well I have decided that I want to camp to 98.99 attack. While camping i would also like to get some charms in the process(big priority). Another think i want though is to be able to semi-afk it where I can have a movie on and have my rs browser small as i wont be paying tons of attention. Another big priority though is the attack exp i can gain/hour as I will be getting 99 attack from it, so even though they fit well wyverns are out(unless you can get more than 50-60k exp/hour and i don't know it :? ). Another bonus would be drops, this isn't a big deal but it would be nice.

Some things to remember before posting.

-must be able to train attack on it

-must be semi-afk-able

-must have decent exp, nothing under 50k/hour otherwise it is totally worthless to me

-should drop charms(not necessary but it helps)

-decent drops would be nice too

-multi-combat would be nice not necessary

-please do not say slayer as i am bored with it atm(slayer monsters are okay though)

The best i have come up with so far is ct dags

60k exp/hour

40crims/hour

drops make up for the pots.

and i would be doing one level 2 clue(if i got one) every 2 hour or so(maybe)

So any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Y_Z.png

i used to semi afk at skeletons near the gargoyles in the ct. they drop decent amounts of crims greens and blues and all you have to do is run to the other side of spot to make them aggro again

Is there a guide or something for this, and what is the exp/hour and charms/hour?

Y_Z.png

Armoured Zombies are a viable option and can get you good xp and cash. They are also semi afkable.

Also for future reference please don't bump your topic when it is still on the first page. ;)

i used to semi afk at skeletons near the gargoyles in the ct. they drop decent amounts of crims greens and blues and all you have to do is run to the other side of spot to make them aggro again

Is there a guide or something for this, and what is the exp/hour and charms/hour?

i think there might be a guide but i cant search it up for you since im on my iphone. a healing source is needed tho since its multi and they hit often. as for xp per hour im unsure since i used to use guthans on them

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

well you could try jellies lol

they arent the normal monster to kill

the downside is they are not really afkable

id guess you would be able to get close to 50k /hour although i dont really know

i know for a fact that there are better htings out there but if you want a respite form the usual suspects jellies are a fairly good choice

and if you have the right setup you can stay there indefinetly

i personally have a bais towards jellies because they have gotten me 3 mil for my house in the past three days, but that is me

good luck

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

jellies are kind of a "eh" option, I think if i wanted to go to something that i had to click on every monster i would do dusties as they are over 60k exp and hour with decent charms, but alas they are not.

Y_Z.png

you could try nechrayels (not sure wat your slayer level is). dusties have serious crimsons too and pretty low defence. Use a few bones to peahes and a few bunyips if you can, you willnever hae to leave. Super set stronglyrecomended. on a hospital comp sorry not the easiest to use lol

thurdinatorio4.png

thurdinatorzk9.png

16x Black mask

1x Dragon Chainbody

1x Dragonic Visage

32x Dragon Boots

Obsidian Drops:-13 x Cape/ 6 x Shield/ 6 x Maul/ 750+ Onyx Tips

those are both un-afk-able even for a little bit. I am currently killing spirit warriors. the exp is okay but the drops are exceptional except for the no charm thing. Still haven't found what i'm looking for exactly.

Y_Z.png

those are both un-afk-able even for a little bit. I am currently killing spirit warriors. the exp is okay but the drops are exceptional except for the no charm thing. Still haven't found what i'm looking for exactly.

You want good charms,good experience, the element of fun, and be able to look away from the screen? There is no such monster, my friend.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

CT fire giants, CT skeletons (the rates a guide gave out seem OTT, but they were better the armoured xombies (the _ key doesn't work on this keyboard)) or dust devils.

Not sure on the rates, but fire giants and dust devils are good charms and skeletons are meant to be extremely good exp.

Just throwing in ideas.

O and you say armoured xombies are boring but you want it to be almost afk-able :?

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

well the thing with armored zombies adk, i just really don't like them for some reason. But i might try dusties along the way and continue with spirit warriors, not to mention dags if i feel like treasure hunting.

Y_Z.png

I know you don't like them but I'm just gonna point out that armoured zombies are around 80k+ xp/hour with salve ammy(e), piety, and super attack/strength. Also, from 88-99 defence I made a total of 16m and around 900 blue charms from them.

Just pointing that out cause you say you want an afk monster, they drop decent charms, very good xp/hour, and they auto attack you for awhile then you can just easily run north and back for them to auto attack again.