itam's HC diy'er thread

wow i r jelly :mellow:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

He solos. From what Ive seen in pics. Im guessing teamwork isnt allowd.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

When DGing, do you take advantage of the "free" experience by skilling during floors, or do you try to max your dg exp/h? If the latter, what are you average times for solo medium floors? Average should be like 20 minutes, but you can get down to 10-13 minutes consistently. It's actually pretty good exp/h if you compare it to most other skills.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

When DGing, do you take advantage of the "free" experience by skilling during floors, or do you try to max your dg exp/h? If the latter, what are you average times for solo medium floors? Average should be like 20 minutes, but you can get down to 10-13 minutes consistently. It's actually pretty good exp/h if you compare it to most other skills.

I only do smalls right now, some of the puzzle rooms really urk me, and i find multiple ferret rooms are fairly common in medium floors (used to avoid meds cuz of merc leader too, but she got nerfed so i might try meds again sometime) but atm i just do smalls, 10-15min per floor, only thing i take time to skill is fishing if theres an empty room with decent food to fish as i cant stand dying and some bosses really hurt like geomancer teleporting and bindiing u etc

but uhh, most of my xp came from tears of guthix ;p still have yet to get into dung

Itam.gif

that is the book of zaros...

armadyl is the book of law i believe. also the book of armadyl should be white not purple. purple is zaro's thing.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Duel arena...? Is that allowed? :twss:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

obviously ;p

clue/alog upd8

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/8789/110719023848.png

Oo. Almost 1000 tasks in a row! Have you ever tried Dagganoth kings? Warrior/ Zerker ring would help loads I guess....

Also, are you allowed todo FFA bosshunting? I wouldn't mind dking wih you. :P

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

obviously ;p

clue/alog upd8

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/8789/110719023848.png

Oo. Almost 1000 tasks in a row! Have you ever tried Dagganoth kings? Warrior/ Zerker ring would help loads I guess....

Also, are you allowed todo FFA bosshunting? I wouldn't mind dking wih you. :P

i only solo, and i only use row, and already got d hatchet, so only time i'll ever do dks is if im super bored and get dags as a task

Itam.gif

Do you wear a Ring of Wealth when you do clues? (Like when you got your third-age items).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Wait.... You cant FFA Bosses....?

What if smeone tries to crash you?

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Do you wear a Ring of Wealth when you do clues? (Like when you got your third-age items).

obviously :P i dont take it off to do clues but sometimes i forget if i get a diamond ring uri emote

Wait.... You cant FFA Bosses....?

What if smeone tries to crash you?

then i tele, but i only bgwd at night on weekdays so i dont have that problem usually.

never got crashed once at sgwd in the 4343049234 runs i did, kalphite is semi popular for noobs for some reason, but ive only been crashed there like once (by a noob, so technically not crashed but teled anyways)

Itam.gif