itam's HC diy'er thread

1000th post plox

OR NOT FUUUUUU

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Do you wear a Ring of Wealth when you do clues? (Like when you got your third-age items).

obviously :P i dont take it off to do clues but sometimes i forget if i get a diamond ring uri emote

Wait.... You cant FFA Bosses....?

What if smeone tries to crash you?

then i tele, but i only bgwd at night on weekdays so i dont have that problem usually.

never got crashed once at sgwd in the 4343049234 runs i did, kalphite is semi popular for noobs for some reason, but ive only been crashed there like once (by a noob, so technically not crashed but teled anyways)

What if someone mages rex while your hybriding supreme and prime? Im just trnaput flaws in your plan. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Do you wear a Ring of Wealth when you do clues? (Like when you got your third-age items).

obviously :P i dont take it off to do clues but sometimes i forget if i get a diamond ring uri emote

then i tele, but i only bgwd at night on weekdays so i dont have that problem usually.

never got crashed once at sgwd in the 4343049234 runs i did, kalphite is semi popular for noobs for some reason, but ive only been crashed there like once (by a noob, so technically not crashed but teled anyways)

What if someone mages rex while your hybriding supreme and prime? Im just trnaput flaws in your plan. ;)

i only tribrid. no flaws :o

Itam.gif

What if you attack a boss, but it turns out someone else has done 1/4th of the damage or so then had to tele out, leaving the boss hurt a little bit. Do you tele out and change worlds? If you don't then you technically had some help with the kill. (I'm tryin to help put flaws in your plan :grin: )

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

What if you attack a boss, but it turns out someone else has done 1/4th of the damage or so then had to tele out, leaving the boss hurt a little bit. Do you tele out and change worlds? If you don't then you technically had some help with the kill. (I'm tryin to help put flaws in your plan :grin: )

only have this problem @ bgwd, and yea, i tele out. kind of a pain in the ass but its better than finishing the kill to find a hilt and then q.qing over my rs morals

but bgwd kc takes 5-10min max so its not so bad

110720034128.png

Itam.gif

now get 92 so you can get an inferno adze. it is a handy tool to have

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Is that a lot easier for DIY firemaking? As opposed to, say, all those maple logs from MTK?

very much so. idk how much fm xp im gettin per hour, probobly nearly 250k, and i cant stand using tinderboxes on every log, only way it'd be bearable would be if they were magic logs, which i'd never fm :( gonna do jadinko lair til 99 fm for sure. hopefully will be gettin 300k xp/h with adze :)

plus 99 fm should get me ~50-80 samaden seeds too :)

110721045650.png

Itam.gif

Yeah, since you seem to be accuring points with the Jadinkos, do you have any idea how the point system works? Like, do you get to specify a reward you want, or do they just randomly allocate?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Yeah, since you seem to be accuring points with the Jadinkos, do you have any idea how the point system works? Like, do you get to specify a reward you want, or do they just randomly allocate?

you can choose food , or seeds, or food+seeds

food is a waste imo since uni is usually enough to camp there and if you want samaden/ugune

the pts max out at 2000, then you have to spend them, or you wont gain anymore, and i get 2-4 samaden per 2k pts usually, but its random you get a bunch of [cabbage]ty seeds too

Itam.gif

Now that your fming in Jadinko land what are you going to change your MTK to instead of maples? Or are you going to keep maples for the nests? If so what on earth are you going to use all those maple logs for?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Dat 97/86 Prayer. Oglogg Im guessing?

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

go get that fancy pic/hatchet/log burning thingy

~~~legoman187~~~

forsure! ill get it when i get land of goblins quest finished and get back into FMing :)

137 combat lgkdfdl no more aggro thrower trolls on the way to gwd

110722220725.png

Itam.gif