Mentally challenged man severely beaten up

lonellama

Has anybody heard about this story? Basically an ex-marine, now martial arts black-belt master, known as Bobby Joe Blythe posted a video on Youtube which depicts a mentally challenged man being severely injured in Bobby's dojo. The victim claims he was taught by Jesus Christ himself and he does not wish to hurt anybody, but only to show his skills. Bobby's black-belt student becomes aggressive and the victim is forced to physically fight off Bobby's student and defend himself. The end results in the victim being beat down to the ground, stomped on the head repeatedly, and dragged out of the dojo making gurgling sounds and bleeding profusely from the mouth, nose, and ears.

This taken from Blythe's youtube page when he posted the video:

bobbyjoeblythe007

April 01, 2009

"This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC.

This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol.

Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses.

A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him. The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with..

Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt.

Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped."

I think this is absolutely shocking and I hope there is some serious legal intervention here..

Again remove the link if it needs to be taken out.

Xxytmndxx.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT THE [bleep], I WATCHED THE LAST FEW SECONDS

He first says okay you got it man, you won and then:

He gets kicked on the ground, knee to his het and then gets his head sandwiched between a foot and the floor TWICE

and ppl watch and do nothing, this is truly sick. I'd say dead punishment or life long time in jail

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

because he's disabled it doesn't mean he can't be hurt by everyne else

watch the vid you [bleep]

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

But the problem against legal action is that the mental man agreed to the fight... and the fact that the video was taken in 1984 (or so they said...)

[hide=]

"If that dude over there throws that brick, I'll jump behind that trash can and hide" For example.

Just like that XKCD comic, if anybody has seen it.

A trash can has only a single exit and zero maneuverability within. Plus, you're wide open to an aerial attack and with no place to move around...

Ross said behind the trash can, not in it. :wall:

Did... Did Lenin just get owned by a guy with 29 posts?

The apocalypse is here my friends. :ohnoes:

[/hide]

But the problem against legal action is that the mental man agreed to the fight... and the fact that the video was taken in 1984 (or so they said...)

The victim agreed to "fight around" his opponent, not actually fight him. The challenged man tried to submit verbally and physically many times during the fight, but he was still severely assaulted. On top of that, they continued to stomp his head when the man was undoubtedly already unconscious and bleeding profusely. The fact that no one stepped in sooner is unbelievable... As for how long ago this happened, I'm fairly sure legal recourse can still be used. Blythe basically confessed he did it, and provided video as evidence #-o Protip: don't be a self righteous over-confident moron and post a video of you murdering a severely mentally challenged man on Youtube. Apparently it just bites you in the [wagon].

Xxytmndxx.png

Wow....that is sick how can those [wagon] holes just stand there and nothing....id like to take a metal bat to that guy and the spectators too...Then they drag him out by his feet! Seriously what the [wagon] Karate and Tae Kwon Doe is suppose to be about honor, disiplin (cant spell), and self control. Just because this man was mentally disabled doesnt give them to right to keep on beating him up. When someone says stop for God sakes stop!!

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

That's incredibly disturbing. I hope the people who instigated that get severely punished.

It said in the description that no legal action was taken :shame:

vcz3sx.png

That's incredibly disturbing. I hope the people who instigated that get severely punished.

Not yet at least. Considering Blythe only posted the video as of this April this year, it will be interesting to see where this goes. Already his Youtube account has been deleted, so we'll see.

Xxytmndxx.png

Not yet at least. Considering Blythe only posted the video as of this April this year, it will be interesting to see where this goes. Already his Youtube account has been deleted, so we'll see.

Oh thanks for clearling that up, i thought it said it was 1980 something #-o

vcz3sx.png

WHAT THE [bleep]. Did anyone else see that? He was already on the GROUND, SUBMITTING DEFEAT, but that [bleep]ing jack [wagon] wouldn't leave him be.. this is a situation where the death penalty needs to be put.

WHAT THE [bleep]. Did anyone else see that? He was already on the GROUND, SUBMITTING DEFEAT, but that [bleep] jack [wagon] wouldn't leave him be.. this is a situation where the death penalty needs to be put.

Because severely hurting someone justifies the death penalty?

I don't agree with what they did but everyone needs to take a step back before they click submit.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

The beginning was normal, and probably what most people would do. The ending was where the little bell should have gone off in the student's head.

But, of course, we have the power of hindsight. I'm sure the guy feels terrible. But when you're in a combat like that, even though it's in a dojo, there will be so many chemicals released into your body that your entire mindset is framed around the word "kill". If it wasn't, we wouldn't be the best species on the planet now.

Hope the guy's okay. But it isn't like he was just walking down the street and then BAM! they started beating the hell out of him. He wanted to spar. And black belts, when they spar, they take that [cabbage] seriously.

EDIT: Oh, this was in the 80's? Seriously? Why don't I just [bleep]ing post videos of the Holocaust and we can all discuss how terrible it was? Come on.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

First I'd like to say that that black belt is a disgrace to the martial arts. Beating the crud out of a fallen opponent is not what its about. Posting it on Youtube was just idiocy on his part (if he did so).

I would have been fine with it if he had stopped when the guy had given up, but stomping on his head.... :? That could have killed him....

But why did you post something so old!?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I don't care how terrible this is, you guys can't just scream "death penalty" every time something like this happens. Because honestly, things like this happen every day around the world. Those events just don't receive publicity. Sure the guy who did it should face some sort of legal repercussion, but you have to be logical about it. Convicted serial killers don't even get the death penalty all the time.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

The beginning was normal, and probably what most people would do. The ending was where the little bell should have gone off in the student's head.

But, of course, we have the power of hindsight. I'm sure the guy feels terrible. But when you're in a combat like that, even though it's in a dojo, there will be so many chemicals released into your body that your entire mindset is framed around the word "kill". If it wasn't, we wouldn't be the best species on the planet now.

Hope the guy's okay. But it isn't like he was just walking down the street and then BAM! they started beating the hell out of him. He wanted to spar. And black belts, when they spar, they take that [cabbage] seriously.

EDIT: Oh, this was in the 80's? Seriously? Why don't I just [bleep] post videos of the Holocaust and we can all discuss how terrible it was? Come on.

the reason I'm posting this now is because it only became public this year, and is only now becoming a larger issue. The Holocaust WAS a terrible thing, but at least something was done about it (aka WWII), so I hope that some justice is served out to this guy.

Xxytmndxx.png

Pwned, also it serves him right for his behaviour (stealing pizza of peoples plates and such)

He's [developmentally delayed]ed...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

the reason I'm posting this now is because it only became public this year, and is only now becoming a larger issue. The Holocaust WAS a terrible thing, but at least something was done about it (aka WWII), so I hope that some justice is served out to this guy.

What? Something's not right there.

2j3qh46.jpg

What? Something's not right there.

disregard that, the holocaust occurred during WWII, history fail

Xxytmndxx.png