Tempted Killers closing

Nykimu

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry:

To Soulja- We were good m8s before when we were still in our 80s in 141, oh the good times that will never be forgotten :lol: , idk what else to type atm , other then good luck irl man.

To Viking- Never really met you, but from what ive seen you were a great war leader, from random playoffs to watching some officials, gl to you as well

Much respect to both of yea :thumbsup:

To Tk- Goodluck to all of you with whatever you guys decide to do

Tempted Killers are closing and therefore withdrawing from TWR.

Soulja Melle and Viking Ship are quitting due to problems outside of runescape (go explore!) and so the clan is over.

N.B I'm sure Generaldesor can't resist flaming on this topic, so just stay away, it's bad enough arguing over the internet when the clan is strong and healthy, but when they have closed?

what?

I just posted the topic to inform the tip it population.

Why so sensible

cant say rip, but I love soulja melle and im sad he quit.

Still curious , atleast to me, why didnt they pass the leadership to someone else, instead of closing at #1 twr spot.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Soulja Melle and Viking Ship are quitting due to problems outside of runescape (go explore!) and so the clan is over.

N.B I'm sure Generaldesor can't resist flaming on this topic, so just stay away, it's bad enough arguing over the internet when the clan is strong and healthy, but when they have closed?

what?

Why so sensible

Still curious , atleast to me, why didnt they pass the leadership to someone else, instead of closing at #1 twr spot.

Cause they wanna close down looking good, if they pass the leadership, probably in the future they would of start slumping, better to close when ur looking good then much later.

Rip tk

ill miss you soulja<3 <3:

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

what?

Why so sensible

Cause they wanna close down looking good, if they pass the leadership, probably in the future they would of start slumping, better to close when ur looking good then much later.

Rip tk

ill miss you soulja<3 <3:

they could tryed and see they holded it atleast, to me that would have been better than build all the way up to #1 then close.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

I was hoping pointless stupid opinions wouldn't be posted on here, i guess i should have known some people will never change. :wall:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

I was hoping pointless stupid opinions wouldn't be posted on here, i guess i should have known some people will never change. :wall:

So true, and so sad. <3:

People are just completely ignorant these days, it's just a shame. #-o

It would be soooooo nice if a Rest In Peace Topic actually rested in peace for once. :wall:

van_sig.png

I know how time consuming leading a clan can be, but idk if you know anything about leading :roll:

I lead impact - I aggree it's time consuming but atleast TK had reached #1 and won constantly + used audio etc. I stoped leading cuz we were no where near that level, TK however was and gen brings up a good point in why not pass the leadership down. I'm sure you could have taken over with some help - As almost every clan has 3 leaders really and then high council and some fi leaders w/e :]

So yeah you could say I know some stuff about leading :lol:

6590ew.jpg

Hmm.. maybe because most of the high ranks don't have enough time to run a clan, even with help from others it still takes up a lot of time which not everyone has. :)

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Hmm.. maybe because most of the high ranks don't have enough time to run a clan, even with help from others it still takes up a lot of time which not everyone has. :)

thanks for the explanation.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

It's a shame to see a clan close, R.I.P. It's a shame to see it close because leaders are retiring, being in BK for 3+ years I have been under many leaders, warlords and council and with the way BK works it seems unfathomable for it to be a reason for closing the clan.

Saying that, it is the leader's decision to close the clan, it's just a shame for a successful clan with a good community to just be gone when it could be possible to keep it going.

I wasn't here for BK's fight against you guys which seems a shame now :(

Oh and please ignore Zimbe's post on the first page (ofcourse you are welcome to join BK but we do not condone recruitment on a closing topic in the least.) Sorry to anyone that was offended

Do you want to love me?