What Did You Do On Your First Day On Runescape?

Sir_Gladius

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, my first day of Runescape. I can't believe it has been three years since I started. I got off tutorial island and decided I would go exploring. I walked north to Varrok and the from Varrok to Fally. It was such a looong way. The map seemed so huge. Over the next couple days I started mining. I found a sapphire and was like :shock: this has got to be worth a fortune. My belief was confirmed when a golem killed me and I kept the sapphire instead of my copper ore \' Then when I was a 'much higher level' (maybe 9 or so) this guy paid me 1000gp for 100 raw beef and I couldn't believe how anyone could have that much money. I used it to buy an air staff...good times good times.

Cieco mondo...cieco mondo

First day.. I hated fishing, and I mean I hated it. I enjoyed cooking though. There were many aspects I was still trying to figure out. Ihad other players guide me around the area to help me figure out the game play. That was about it. 3 years later, still playing, woot woot

~A lil mage goes a long way~

umm...god this is akward...lol...well i thought runescape was by far the coolest thing ever...lol..i think it still is....now to start my story...

i walked around till i found my friend...at cows....and asked him wtf do i do?...not knowing any thing...he lured me to lvl like 30 wild....he was lvl 45 and i was 5 or something..i lost like vcerything bcuz i hit a lvl 3...boy was that a mistake...thats about all i did...and now im 92 cb (hate cb) and hes like 50....i got revenge 1 day...lol

IN CASE U GUYS DIDNT KNO!! RUNESCAPE HAS CHANGED RULE 7 TO INCLUDE SIGNATURES!! I SUGGEST NO ONE POST ANY MORE! :wall:

let me see...on my first day i didnt kno how to move my guy.i thought the buttons to move the camera were used to move ur guy :oops: but i started restless ghost and when i was goin to get skull i died from skeletom. hehe :P :lol: also im 62cb now with 59 att, 43 def ,50 str,g maul,d long ddp++,dbaxe,d mace and d scim.and im muted tryin to buy dspear.nice huh?

Sir_kev006.png

Sir_kev006.png

my first day i was like most a total noob and so i wandered around and mostly reported people for having **** and ****ing or da**it and then i thought i was soo cool having 1k and then i realised that having 1k was not all that much =(

Oooh yes there will be pixelated blood...

I tried to use random stuff with everything, and was very disappointed. I also tried to make full bronze out of cow hides, but then was given full bronze by a guy I still have added. He quit about 6 months ago, though, due to lack of high level updates...

Good ole' days

barrowsmdharok,marche220.gif

marche220.gif

well, on my first name(forgot what that was) I immediately thoguht the game was stupid(i didn't know how to change the camera angle :lol: )and once i was out of tutorial island i went and attacked a spider (the damage points looked like paint ball marks :lol: )and died so i quit until i moved and my new friends made me sign up and showed me cool stuff

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

well on my 1st day i was walking around and i found my way to varrock and mined some tin and copper then had a look in varrock then got lost :wall: lol 1 day later i found my way out of varrock and back to lumby then i whonted to see felly so i whont to varrock then west to felly but... got killed buy a barb person in barb vill ..sigh and i thort that it was like a real person eny way when i was back in lumby i killed a man and i was like w00t!!! cos i thort if was a person himm well about a weak later i manged to get 10K =D> buy mining and smithing and selling the stuff i made so i buyed full mith then later on fell for the "free armmer triming" scam :boohoo: and lost my full mith and quit for a wile but that never stoped me 1 weak later i was back on mahahahahahahaahah :mrgreen: .. oh and i got revenge on that barb person :twisted: on barb vill at level 10 well now im level 87 and going soooo good

On my first day, I remember it was RSC. I was so confused by it, and I hated the graphics. I never made it past Tutorial Island on RSC.

A few months or a year (not sure) later, my brother went to Runescape.com. I told him it was pretty stupid, but then BAM! He logged in and it had the 3D graphics. I was so amazed and then got hooked back to it. A friend showed me the ropes, got me training up at The Ruins in the Wild.

I also remember being amazed at my friend, he seemed so rich at the time! He always bought me iron stuff, and I thought it was the best. Heh.

-Its Cookie

I got helped a lot my a guy named mr booger or something like that. He gave me steel items (I was like omg steel \' Thanks God :pray: ). Then got owned by a lvl 9 mage at Draynor willows #-o . He gave me stuff back :thumbsup: then he said he'd pay me for fishing for him. If you see this thread, mr booger, thanks a lot and please pm me on benjamin6264. I also did few quests like the one to mine rune ess and the restless ghost. Finally I learned Sara wasn't a girl player's name but a god. I also remember my first day as member discovering monkey nuts :ohnoes:

hehe... i remember thinking,"this is awesome music!" :oops: then logging on, and being like "yay, what should my caracter look like? hmmm... whats this? "conection lost, please wait: trying to reestablish. loading plz wait"

so I was like w/e and I waited and listened to the music for like 20 minetts lol or whenever it turned off... and the conection loss thing was still there lol.

darn 2000 gateway computer that had a bunch of viruses and stuff on it :cry:

whiteknightyu9.png

yeata7.png

won1ew3.png

Snake6man.png

Whats your average lv? viewtopic.php?t=615571&start=0&pos

I added a guy to my friends list and than I saw he was a green dot. I asked if he was a mod or something. This is while I was mining. I also asked If I could buy a dragon scimitar for 10k. I confused total level for combat level and I thought I was already level 83. Whenever I would die, I started a new character because I thought I couldn't get my stuff back. I finally stopped this when a guy gave me a tinderbox and explained they were pretty common items. I thought F2P runescape was huge. Than I learned you have to bribe jagex every month to get the other areas and stuff. I also tried to carry out a conversation with the drunken dwarf once but he started throwing rocks at me so I ran away and added him to my ignore list. Later realized he was an NCP.

tfssig.png

ahhh those were the days. i remember my first day i went into draynor manor and yelled at my computed after i was killed. hey i lost bronze and some bread who wouldnt be mad?

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

I also tried to carry out a conversation with the drunken dwarf once but he started throwing rocks at me so I ran away and added him to my ignore list. Later realized he was an NCP.

ROFL he threw rocks at you for trying to talk to him so you ignore him :XD:

I got lost in Lumbridge. I spent a few hours searching for the famous "Draynor bank" because someone told me it was the closest one. I never found it 8-) I then learned how to make flour and spent the rest of the day sharing my "incredible knowledge" with others -feels cool- ::'

The next day, I got a Mysterious Old Man while chatting to a new friend. At first I ignored the old man and my friend said, "Talk to him!" So I said, "Hello Old Man," etc. I couldn't understand what else to do! So I got teleported to the Wizard's Tower and spent a few days trying to find my way back out!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

lol these are great stories!

My first day of runescape was pretty weird, too. I finished tutorial island pretty quick (I'm naturally good at following directions :mrgreen:) but then got totally lost in lumbridge casle. Then I got angry b/c there were no banks anywhere. I was like, :?: why in the world would they put banks in the tutorial if there are no banks in the real game?!?!? :?: Then I realized that lumbridge was not the only town you could go to... so i went to varrock.

in varrock, I saw some people killing guards, and I was like, "OMG, why are you killing guards? aren't they the good guys?" and the other guy called me a weirdo (which is okay, I get that sometimes.) Then, after watching people kill more and more guards, I decided to kill one myself. (Keep in mind I'd never played any MMORPG game before, so I had no idea what a difference of, oh, 18 levels meant). I died in like 2 hits O:)

I logged off after that. The next day, I searched the internet for runescape beginners help... and found Tip It! The rest is history...

Cool%20Xy.png

I'm 100% free-to-play!!!

Message me, private chat is always on. :)