Who do YOU think are the best Tip.It clans?

Lolly

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as to the lgz i will keep my statement do to some of the stupid rules infinitone does when declaring on clans

You mad? Cause im happy :)

Poed that your 5 year old comments on our RSC topics gained no regard, so you come troll here. Do us all a favor and quit.

I just noticed the original post was regarding Tip.it based clans not TWR. In that case, #1 is Corr.

t98jd1.jpg

1. Crimson Raiders - Strongest clan on TWR

2. BlacKnights - Stronger than below, not strong enough to beat CR

3. Knights Of Order - Could take on BK

4. Dragon Hunters - High pulls, nice levels, Organised.

5. Reinvented Truth - Very Organized, could take #4 on a good day.

6. Downfall - Can beat any clan below, cant beat above.

7. Divine Vindicators - Can pull amazing numbers, and getting organised day by day

7. Akeldema - Decent pulls, organized clan, great at matched opts but not so great at fullouts

8.Tko Blitz - Awsome clan, cant pull high enough to be top 5 though.

9. Legends Never Die - Needs higher pulls to compete with above

10. Legendz - Reborned seems good ;)

11. Night killers - Can pull somewhat high, and somewhat organized

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

If we go on pure strength and dont look at activity or number of posters not counting theclans that have onl 1 or 2 posters I would say:

1. cr

2.k0

3.bk

4.dh

5.df

6. lgz

7.dv

8. lnd (more organized/skilled than some of the above but power includes numbers so... yeah)

9.lth (same as lnd)

10. akel (same as the 2 above)

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

as to the lgz i will keep my statement do to some of the stupid rules infinitone does when declaring on clans

You mad? Cause im happy :)

Poed that your 5 year old comments on our RSC topics gained no regard, so you come troll here. Do us all a favor and quit.

I just noticed the original post was regarding Tip.it based clans not TWR. In that case, #1 is Corr.

how was the mass leave?

bkjordan please wra us again, i will love you forever :)

161nazb.gif

I don't really know the clans that are confined purely to Tip.it, but I have a bit of knowledge on the clans that post on other fansites, too.

1. CR - Stronger than the rest. Clear #1.

2. KO - Have been pulling strongly and returning well in PKRIs.

3. BK - Doing well from what I've heard, but KO have been improving very rapidly recently.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

These lists tend to be very confusing, there really isn't any way for you to find out what is the best clan. technically, it would be Corr, but Enzock hasn't been posting a lot. Then there's SE, but they aren't in TWR, then there's CR, who don't fight much in the TWR, then etc. and etc. etc.

Gah, I wish we still had the good ol' days where MD, PKM and TSA were the only true tip.it clans.

Nevermind, scratch that, tip.it was boring back then.

22031_s.gif

These lists tend to be very confusing, there really isn't any way for you to find out what is the best clan. technically, it would be Corr, but Enzock hasn't been posting a lot. Then there's SE, but they aren't in TWR, then there's CR, who don't fight much in the TWR, then etc. and etc. etc.

Gah, I wish we still had the good ol' days where MD, PKM and TSA were the only true tip.it clans.

You cant call a clan a tip it clan because it has like 2 posters.

Otherwise di . Seen a few post here.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Really depends on what aspect of warring you are talking about, heres a rough list though (focusing on activity, war record, and organization).

1. BK- consistently warring/winning, can be overcome by other counterparts but those clans are simply not as active

2. DF- consistently warring/winning, can be overcome by other counterparts but those clans are simply not as active

3. LGZ - just got out of a slump, expect them

4. LTH - can go higher if they did full outs more often

5. Eternity - major player in match opts wars

6. Akeldama - rising, possibly most upcoming clan?

7. LND - powerful, needs to be more active

8. SoW - comfortable in this position, more activeness/wins can easily bring them up

9. tDD - activity can easily bring them up

10. NK - win some more wars and can be a force.

Special Mentions:

DV - a new clan, with ruthless pulls, i did not rank them simply because they still are too new, maintain your current state, and you should easily be in the top 10.

t0 - a new clan, good organization, again simply too new to make a decision.

CR, RT, DH - no doubt powerful clans, but seeing them war once in a blue moon makes them inactive in TWR.

Tri - should be interesting to see what type of wars they will focus on and how active they will be.

we really can't challenge on anyone because we can only war clans like bk, rt and so on like once a month or else we would have to cut every war from clans like you who refuse full out

#1 CR- think im wrong prove it by challenging us for twr war

#2 BK-solid pulls great tanks cool people

#3 DF-alright can beat below but cant compete with above yet

gap

#4 KO-maybe can fight downfall but would get slaughterd by #2 and #1

#5 bunch of clans like eternity and true ownage

power gap

#15 LGZ, big on ego gets you no where

y_guy bring se here plox :)

Ko slaughtered by Bk?,we destroyed them a few weeks ago and they scared to fight us in pvp.

cr #20 :P

BK Slumping? Never. As far as TWR, we've lost two wars since I've joined BK - that against CR and that against TK. Since the CR war, we've trained our members, gotten new leaders, and been absolutely dominating 95% of the clans we face, TWR and RAW ranked alike.

We had a bad week where we lost 4 wars, but since then, we've won 60-70% of our wars every week, which is 4-5 wars :)

Slump was the wrong word, just meant your pulls are down, same as everyone else.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

Really depends on what aspect of warring you are talking about, heres a rough list though (focusing on activity, war record, and organization).

1. BK- consistently warring/winning, can be overcome by other counterparts but those clans are simply not as active

2. DF- consistently warring/winning, can be overcome by other counterparts but those clans are simply not as active

3. LGZ - just got out of a slump, expect them

4. LTH - can go higher if they did full outs more often

5. Eternity - major player in match opts wars

6. Akeldama - rising, possibly most upcoming clan?

7. LND - powerful, needs to be more active

8. SoW - comfortable in this position, more activeness/wins can easily bring them up

9. tDD - activity can easily bring them up

10. NK - win some more wars and can be a force.

Special Mentions:

DV - a new clan, with ruthless pulls, i did not rank them simply because they still are too new, maintain your current state, and you should easily be in the top 10.

t0 - a new clan, good organization, again simply too new to make a decision.

CR, RT, DH - no doubt powerful clans, but seeing them war once in a blue moon makes them inactive in TWR.

Tri - should be interesting to see what type of wars they will focus on and how active they will be.

we really can't challenge on anyone because we can only war clans like bk, rt and so on like once a month or else we would have to cut every war from clans like you who refuse full out

#1 CR- think im wrong prove it by challenging us for twr war

#2 BK-solid pulls great tanks cool people

#3 DF-alright can beat below but cant compete with above yet

gap

#4 KO-maybe can fight downfall but would get slaughterd by #2 and #1

#5 bunch of clans like eternity and true ownage

power gap

#15 LGZ, big on ego gets you no where

y_guy bring se here plox :)

Ko slaughtered by Bk?,we destroyed them a few weeks ago and they scared to fight us in pvp.

cr #20 :P

then your 21 as our 2 minute mass destroyed your 45 minute mass.

161nazb.gif

how was the mass leave?

Invigorating, it tested my skills as a lead :)

Hows failing in life?

Btw, forgot SE, so its actually; #1 Corr, #2 SE.

not failing pal, getting a few laughs from your 12 year old replies back though :)

161nazb.gif

Lets stay on topic here :P

As for SE, a few members use tipit, but leadership isn't interested in the TWR and sticks mostly to RSC.

Correction: your leadership hates Tip.it. I remember somebody on IRC showing me some crap Sarrakas said on RSC when he closed a topic.

It's a personal opinion, although I have to agree with you. The point is, it's hard to make an accurate list.

22031_s.gif

Right guys remember that it is a personal opinion here, also try and post a list or constructive comment, not getting off topic like the post above me :thumbsup:

a14z78.jpg

Overseer of Tip.it Clan Tournament 2010

Click

here to read the rules || Click here to sign up

`Stu` on #clans (irc.swiftirc.net)