Who do YOU think are the best Tip.It clans?

Lolly

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad daddy came and shut the kid up.

Ironic, i thought CR had more people when you declared on us with 3 mls :|

lol you had more then us because we don't use our retired ml in twr wars but we easily have more people then you now ;)

161nazb.gif

1. CR (somewhat inactive on here but has still never lost and recently beat BK)

GAP

2. KO/BK (very close in my opinion)

3. KO/BK

GAP

4. RT (can't yet compete with the above but can dominate everyone below)

5. DH (can easily beat everyone below and is very close to RT)

GAP

6. DF (easily beats anyone below in a full out and most in matched on good days, but can't yet compete with the above)

7. LND (lacks numbers, but does dominate most in matched wars)

8. TKO (same as LND, would like to see a fight between the 2)

9. tDD (recently low pulls, but still a force on their good day)

10. Akel (lacks numbers, but performs very well)

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

anyways

#1 cr

#2 ko

#3 Bk- war ko in pvp sometime?

#4 Reinvneted Truth-pulling 120+ opts in pvp

#5 Dragon hunters-grats vs golden Sun

#6 Illusion-idk if they are tip.it still

#7 Tko Blitz

#8 Legends-never-die

#9 Legendz/downfall/rest

Rt and DH <3: !

@ Plaza, rt might pull 120 opts, but that doesnt mean that they're good lol

Let 2m try KO then. \'

Anyways if look to full out war:

1. CR

2. KO

3. RT/BK

4. DH

5. DF

6. [bleep]

7. NK/lgz

8. CK

9. Alk

10. E

Rt and DH <3: !

@ Plaza, rt might pull 120 opts, but that doesnt mean that they're good lol

Let 2m try KO then. \'

Anyways if look to full out war:

1. CR

2. KO

3. RT/BK

4. DH

5. DF

6. [bleep]

7. NK/lgz

8. CK

9. Alk

10. E

I declared ko mate, but they declined because 2est is too early for them, and I wont go later then 3est start \'

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png

People shouldn't be mentioning teams such as TKO, LND and the rest of them...this is best Tip.It CLANS. With those being removed, I think everyone has the same top 5 or so, and that's when it starts to get different. Will be interesting to see how this changes in the coming weeks.

New account: Jack

cool topic, it was fun to read. Uh ill put my top clans too, for full out

1.cr

2.bk

3.k0

4.dh

5.df

Also i noticed alot of people put akeldama as top, not trying to flame, but sometime they pull like really low like 12. sorry if you find it offensive akel

Really depends on what aspect of warring you are talking about, heres a rough list though (focusing on activity, war record, and organization).

1. BK- consistently warring/winning, can be overcome by other counterparts but those clans are simply not as active

2. DF- consistently warring/winning, can be overcome by other counterparts but those clans are simply not as active

3. LGZ - just got out of a slump, expect them

4. LTH - can go higher if they did full outs more often

5. Eternity - major player in match opts wars

6. Akeldama - rising, possibly most upcoming clan?

7. LND - powerful, needs to be more active

8. SoW - comfortable in this position, more activeness/wins can easily bring them up

9. tDD - activity can easily bring them up

10. NK - win some more wars and can be a force.

Special Mentions:

DV - a new clan, with ruthless pulls, i did not rank them simply because they still are too new, maintain your current state, and you should easily be in the top 10.

t0 - a new clan, good organization, again simply too new to make a decision.

CR, RT, DH - no doubt powerful clans, but seeing them war once in a blue moon makes them inactive in TWR.

Tri - should be interesting to see what type of wars they will focus on and how active they will be.

we really can't challenge on anyone because we can only war clans like bk, rt and so on like once a month or else we would have to cut every war from clans like you who refuse full out

#1 CR- think im wrong prove it by challenging us for twr war

#2 BK-solid pulls great tanks cool people

#3 DF-alright can beat below but cant compete with above yet

gap

#4 KO-maybe can fight downfall but would get slaughterd by #2 and #1

#5 bunch of clans like eternity and true ownage

power gap

#15 LGZ, big on ego gets you no where

y_guy bring se here plox :)

Ko slaughtered by Bk?,we destroyed them a few weeks ago and they scared to fight us in pvp.

cr #20 :P

then your 21 as our 2 minute mass destroyed your 45 minute mass.

Find Plaza's comment in there funny. You seem to not remember that we're 3-0 against you in run ins, you beat us in 2 matched. Hardly consider winning 2 matched opts fights "destroying" BK.

Really depends on what aspect of warring you are talking about, heres a rough list though (focusing on activity, war record, and organization).

1. BK- consistently warring/winning, can be overcome by other counterparts but those clans are simply not as active

2. DF- consistently warring/winning, can be overcome by other counterparts but those clans are simply not as active

8. SoW - comfortable in this position, more activeness/wins can easily bring them up

Special Mentions:

DV - a new clan, with ruthless pulls, i did not rank them simply because they still are too new, maintain your current state, and you should easily be in the top 10.

CR, RT, DH - no doubt powerful clans, but seeing them war once in a blue moon makes them inactive in TWR.

Tri - should be interesting to see what type of wars they will focus on and how active they will be.

we really can't challenge on anyone because we can only war clans like bk, rt and so on like once a month or else we would have to cut every war from clans like you who refuse full out

gap

power gap

Ko slaughtered by Bk?,we destroyed them a few weeks ago and they scared to fight us in pvp.

Find Plaza's comment in there funny. You seem to not remember that we're 3-0 against you in run ins, you beat us in 2 matched. Hardly consider winning 2 matched opts fights "destroying" BK.

Clan war run ins, try us in pvp?

Special Mentions:

gap

power gap

Clan war run ins, try us in pvp?

If you're willing to wait a month and a half until our schedule is open, I'll go get our warlords and you can set it up.

Well tipit has some really good teams and clans in F2P matched options, the 2 that come to mind right away are LND and TKO Blitz because we've fought both of them recently, they have alot of experienced fighters and are good enough to give most clans a good fight in matched option fights.

In fullouts I would say Downfall are good, they pull alot of people consistently and they have decent organisation to boot.

Apart from those clans I haven't fought many others recently with BK but with BKC I fought some others a while back, PKM are good for their size and the levels they have, they have great organisation and were really fun to fight. They are also a very nice clan along with DF.

As for CR and KO, I don't really see them fight many clans on here for one reason or another, they are both very good clans, CR have great pulls to fights as do KO, maybe the most of any clans on tipit.

I haven't mentioned my clan, BK, because somehow it wouldn't feel right but we have been mentioned by other people :D thanks for that btw <3:

Let's not get our knickers in a twist please, it's not really necessary, i am sure BK will meet you somewhere in some sort of fight in the future KO

Do you want to love me?

well i think you would have to make to lists, one for tif power houses and for tif clans.

the powerhouses being the clans that are best that parrticipate in tif

1.Crimson Raiders

2.Black Knights

3.Knights of Order

4.Dragon Hunters

5.Reinveed Truth

6.Downfall

7.The Dark Daemons

8.Divine Vindicators

9.Legendz

10.Akeldama

TIF Clans:

1.Black knights

2.Dragon Hunters

3. Downfall

4.Legendz

5.Eternity

6.Lethality

7.Husaria Polska

8.Akeldama

9.Alkaedalatin

10.Divine Vincdicators

Teams:

1.TKO blitz

2.LEgendZ never die

3.TEam Power Rangerz

4.Team baby jebus

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

BK and CR are the leaders of this wolf pack. CR is slightly stronger based on current wars tho they will clash again and it's a treat everytime when watching.

2. DownFalls would it no dault. They have a great warring organization and good community. Good leaders and members as loyal as a person can get.

3. TO no dault.... as much as some of the DV members dislike them, I personally say with their ML and their Pull is quite amazing. It's a clan with high morals and strong leadership, and ofcourse the loyalty has no questions.

4. DH, don't know alot about them but seen some wars and some pulls... as far as warring goes they do pack a huge punch....

5. Legendz, I have always supported this clan even with all saying they are 141 blah blah..... the fact is they got guts and their members would surprise you if you take them lightly...... I personally have NEVER seen LGZ declined ANY war on TWR..... a clan that won't back down even if they are on their backs...

6. Lethality, same as Legendz guts but also LTH has one of the best community I have ever seen.... after their clan broke apart they regained their stats and went right back to what they can do.... always easy to deal with on TWR unless if it was a re[bleep] rule... honored to be their EX warlord.

Ofcourse there are others out there but I don't know them well enough to say the least.

as for DV.......... yes it's ture we can pull a bunch of people, however, I only joined their clan not long ago so it's really hard to say if we are there yet,,,, still a young clan.... but trying to go on the right track is the most important... time will tell.

PS. if TK were still around TWR they be easly top 5. :thumbsup:

And also pay respect to Older clan such as Mori.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

BK and CR are the leaders of this wolf pack. CR is slightly stronger based on current wars tho they will clash again and it's a treat everytime when watching.

2. DownFalls would it no dault. They have a great warring organization and good community. Good leaders and members as loyal as a person can get.

3. TO no dault.... as much as some of the DV members dislike them, I personally say with their ML and their Pull is quite amazing. It's a clan with high morals and strong leadership, and ofcourse the loyalty has no questions.

4. DH, don't know alot about them but seen some wars and some pulls... as far as warring goes they do pack a huge punch....

5. Legendz, I have always supported this clan even with all saying they are 141 blah blah..... the fact is they got guts and their members would surprise you if you take them lightly...... I personally have NEVER seen LGZ declined ANY war on TWR..... a clan that won't back down even if they are on their backs...

6. Lethality, same as Legendz guts but also LTH has one of the best community I have ever seen.... after their clan broke apart they regained their stats and went right back to what they can do.... always easy to deal with on TWR unless if it was a re[bleep] rule... honored to be their EX warlord.

Ofcourse there are others out there but I don't know them well enough to say the least.

as for DV.......... yes it's ture we can pull a bunch of people, however, I only joined their clan not long ago so it's really hard to say if we are there yet,,,, still a young clan.... but trying to go on the right track is the most important... time will tell.

PS. if TK were still around TWR they be easly top 5. :thumbsup:

And also pay respect to Older clan such as Mori.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Downfall , They used to war like an 141 clan[no offence], but grew alot. Using teamspeak, binds go better, getting higher levels, active on twr, should be able to stay #1 for a long time.

Legendz .

Akeldama, Great clan, masters in matched opts

Lethality, one of the better community's, very friendly members, grew alot since I came on tipit, could get Akel's spot if we'd pull some more.

Eternity (Formerly PoR), Same as Lethality, had ups and downs changed staff lots of times, still a stable clan.

Blijf zo door gaan schatjes <3: !

The BlacKnights .

The Dark Daemons .

Polish Hussar .

Dragon Hunters, the real #1 of twr, good turnouts, good tanks, good callers and so on. Pked once with them, and enjoyed it =D

Legends Never Die .

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png

Downfall , They used to war like an 141 clan[no offence], but grew alot. Using teamspeak, binds go better, getting higher levels, active on twr, should be able to stay #1 for a long time.

Legendz .

Akeldama, Great clan, masters in matched opts

Lethality, one of the better community's, very friendly members, grew alot since I came on tipit, could get Akel's spot if we'd pull some more.

Eternity (Formerly PoR), Same as Lethality, had ups and downs changed staff lots of times, still a stable clan.

Blijf zo door gaan schatjes <3: !

The BlacKnights .

The Dark Daemons .

Polish Hussar .

Dragon Hunters, the real #1 of twr, good turnouts, good tanks, good callers and so on. Pked once with them, and enjoyed it =D

Legends Never Die .

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png

• 4 weeks later...

Update!

Ranking on full out strength. Topic says clans not teams.

1) Crimson Raiders - Comfortable #1. Strongest full out clan on TWR...still.

2) Knights of Order - Doing good, should stay #2.

3) Reinvented Truth - Proved yourselfs against DH despite the crashing, push harder for #2.

4) Blacknights - More opts please!

5) Dragon Hunters - Try to get those pulls back upto 50. :thumbup:

6) Downfall - Doing awesome, could challenge top 5 very soon.

7) Divine Vindicators - Good job recently guys, beat Downfall to overtake them.

8) Alkaedalatin - Nice pulls recently, keep them up to challenge the above

9) True Ownage - Need more opts to challenge DF and DV.

10) The Dark Deamons - Higher pull could raise you as high as #8.

11) Husaria Polska - More opts needed to challenge the above.

12) Legendz - Another mass leaving :ohnoes: stay strong and improve pulls to advance.

13) Source of Wildy - Legendz had an off pull against you, war them full out again.

14) Lethality - Pull more to beat the above.

15) Akeldama -Very good at matched wars, but full out not so good.

16) Eternity - Higher pulls could take you up high, improving fast.

17) Final KO - Better than the below, can't compete with the above.

18) Knights of Acopalypse - Better than the below, couldn't beat the above. Try harder!

19) The Eleventh Hour - Challenge the 2 above, try to improve your numbers.

Spaces indicate Power Struggles. If I miss out any clans, I will edit you in.

New account: Jack

Update!

Ranking on full out strength. Topic says clans not teams.

1) Crimson Raiders - Comfortable #1. Strongest full out clan on TWR...still.

2) Knights of Order - Doing good, should stay #2.

3) Reinvented Truth - Proved yourselfs against DH despite the crashing, push harder for #2.

4) Blacknights - More opts please!

5) Dragon Hunters - Try to get those pulls back upto 50. :thumbup:

6) Downfall - Doing awesome, could challenge top 5 very soon.

7) Divine Vindicators - Good job recently guys, beat Downfall to overtake them.

8) Alkaedalatin - Nice pulls recently, keep them up to challenge the above

9) True Ownage - Need more opts to challenge DF and DV.

10) The Dark Deamons - Higher pull could raise you as high as #8.

11) Husaria Polska - More opts needed to challenge the above.

12) Legendz - Another mass leaving :ohnoes: stay strong and improve pulls to advance.

13) Source of Wildy - Legendz had an off pull against you, war them full out again.

14) Lethality - Pull more to beat the above.

15) Akeldama -Very good at matched wars, but full out not so good.

16) Eternity - Higher pulls could take you up high, improving fast.

17) Final KO - Better than the below, can't compete with the above.

18) Knights of Acopalypse - Better than the below, couldn't beat the above. Try harder!

19) The Eleventh Hour - Challenge the 2 above, try to improve your numbers.

Spaces indicate Power Struggles. If I miss out any clans, I will edit you in.

flamer!<3

161nazb.gif