What are your flaws?

rangeor

Everything.

I think so low of myself that I scared to talk to this girl that I like when I am 99.9^9% sure that she likes me. Really sucks.

Just talk to her... Worst case scenario, she doesn't like her. Oh noes. [cliche] We all are good in some ways, no matter what we think of ourselves [/cliche]

Yeah but how ;_; and it should be "she doesn't like you" not "like her"

First, you say hi, second, you ask how she's doing, and create follow up questions from that. Just pretend she's your mom.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything.

I think so low of myself that I scared to talk to this girl that I like when I am 99.9^9% sure that she likes me. Really sucks.

Just talk to her... Worst case scenario, she doesn't like her. Oh noes. [cliche] We all are good in some ways, no matter what we think of ourselves [/cliche]

Yeah but how ;_; and it should be "she doesn't like you" not "like her"

First, you say hi, second, you ask how she's doing, and create follow up questions from that. Just pretend she's your mom.

Sorry, my thought process was messed up there, I started to say one thing, and then started saying something else half way through.

How to talk to her? Just find something.

Share a class? Ask about the homework, and then lead that to something else.

Both play a sport, talk about that.

In general talking about school isn't a good way to flirt, but hey, it's a start.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Sorry, my thought process was messed up there, I started to say one thing, and then started saying something else half way through.

How to talk to her? Just find something.

Share a class? Ask about the homework, and then lead that to something else.

Both play a sport, talk about that.

In general talking about school isn't a good way to flirt, but hey, it's a start.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

If I pretend she's my mom I would just walk away, who's attrActed to their mom

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

If I pretend she's my mom I would just walk away, who's attrActed to their mom

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

Awkwardly aged adoptees with hot moms?

He meant pretend she's your mom in that your talking to her. Like if your mom asks you a question you wouldn't get nervous and not talk to her, atleast probably.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

He meant pretend she's your mom in that your talking to her. Like if your mom asks you a question you wouldn't get nervous and not talk to her, atleast probably.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Yeah I know but I guess doing that is another one of my flaws

Levon.png Bladewing.png

Yeah I know but I guess doing that is another one of my flaws

Levon.png Bladewing.png

This morning I promised myself I would make some sort of advance this week but... And I only have 1 class toghether thankfully we are in the same group that our teacher made for when we do some sort of group work

Levon.png Bladewing.png

This morning I promised myself I would make some sort of advance this week but... And I only have 1 class toghether thankfully we are in the same group that our teacher made for when we do some sort of group work

Levon.png Bladewing.png

I generally start a project, gets really close to the finish, and then just stop working on them altogether. Fear of success, maybe.

I'm lazy most of the time.

I'm a packrat, and very stingy with my money (though maybe that's not a flaw).

Very anti-social

And haha at all the people in this thread that are going "I'm smarter than 99% of everyone! That's why I don't like people, because they're too dumb to talk to me!"

Look, you're not some misunderstood genius, you're a normal bloke just like everyone else, so stop trying to qualify your anti-social behaviour by saying it's because you're smarter than everyone else.[/rant]

:-$ Don't let the secret out.

I guess a couple more of my flaws are:

I tend to lie and or exaggerate when it's not even necessary. This is probably from my low self esteem.

Though I love hanging out with friends, I'd much rather stare at the wall and listen to music, and\or debate people over stupid stuff such as: IS God Real when we all know no one in the debate is qualified to answer :XD:

I hate teaching people.

I Hate lazy people.

I hate procrastinators. Just do the [cabbage] and get it done with. 9\10 times it's a lot easier than you thought.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I generally start a project, gets really close to the finish, and then just stop working on them altogether. Fear of success, maybe.

I'm lazy most of the time.

I'm a packrat, and very stingy with my money (though maybe that's not a flaw).

Very anti-social

And haha at all the people in this thread that are going "I'm smarter than 99% of everyone! That's why I don't like people, because they're too dumb to talk to me!"

Look, you're not some misunderstood genius, you're a normal bloke just like everyone else, so stop trying to qualify your anti-social behaviour by saying it's because you're smarter than everyone else.[/rant]

:-$ Don't let the secret out.

I guess a couple more of my flaws are:

I tend to lie and or exaggerate when it's not even necessary. This is probably from my low self esteem.

Though I love hanging out with friends, I'd much rather stare at the wall and listen to music, and\or debate people over stupid stuff such as: IS God Real when we all know no one in the debate is qualified to answer :XD:

I hate teaching people.

I Hate lazy people.

I hate procrastinators. Just do the [cabbage] and get it done with. 9\10 times it's a lot easier than you thought.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge