What are your flaws?

rangeor

I'm way too passive. Which also leads to me never getting mad, that might be a good thing, but most of the time, I can't even get mad if I'm supposed to.

without a doubt, you have the worst flaw on this thread.

give me schizophrenia rather than turning me into a wet noodle.

Have no idea what schizophrenia is, but I'll google it later.

But the thing is, whenever I show a little emotion when I talk, my parents think i'm disrespecting them and tells me to shut up. :wall:

That is driving me insane!

but is it driving you schizophrenic?

No, I dont have any hallucinations and im not incoherrent.

Staurolite.png

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hold conversations with people I don't like, so I seem pretty shut out sometimes. But I only seem anti-social by people I don't like, so I guess it works out perfectly :lol:

I also stab way too many bystanders with a rusty syringe.

hiccup.png

I'm way too passive. Which also leads to me never getting mad, that might be a good thing, but most of the time, I can't even get mad if I'm supposed to.

without a doubt, you have the worst flaw on this thread.

give me schizophrenia rather than turning me into a wet noodle.

Have no idea what schizophrenia is, but I'll google it later.

But the thing is, whenever I show a little emotion when I talk, my parents think i'm disrespecting them and tells me to shut up. :wall:

That is driving me insane!

when the demonic rabbit suit guy starts talking to you, you'll know you've turned into Donnie Darko.

I'd say I'm in the same boat as the "don't get mad people". A perfect example is the other day I was hit by a car, broke my leg and 4 fingers and got my bike broken and I was saying sorry to the guy who hit me. (don't say "was it your failt you got hit" because no it was not, I had the right of way on the crosswalk.)

Rejected.jpg

I'm too sexy for my shirt.

This leads to problems in what my parents call 'proper society'--and also those convenience stores that expressly state "no shirt, no shoes, no service."

Actual flaw? I don't take things seriously. Things such as this thread. Meaning that this may or not be the sincerest answer you'll get from me.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

I'd say I'm in the same boat as the "don't get mad people". A perfect example is the other day I was hit by a car, broke my leg and 4 fingers and got my bike broken and I was saying sorry to the guy who hit me. (don't say "was it your failt you got hit" because no it was not, I had the right of way on the crosswalk.)

Haha, that sounds like what I would do.

And I also don't take things seriously. Like homework, so i procrastinate.

Staurolite.png

im to forgiving

dont speak my mind enough

i worry about things to much

im quiet jealous of some of peers

im condensing

This. Except I don't see how being forgiving is a flaw. It's much better than holding grudges for years. And I care too much about what people think of me, even people I don't care about.

Edit~ I'm pretty shy, and I don't talk enough.

mbqyk3.gif

I tend to speak (or type) without thinking. It gets me into trouble alot.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

I would say being a bit shy when chatting with other people. Sometimes, when I speak with other people, I tend to be a bit more of a listener rather than a talker. I'm sometimes afraid to speak up - I really don't know why. However, for some reason this doesn't happen when I'm MSN-ing my friends, so I guess I'm more used to typing things out now. :roll:

Another flaw I have is getting angry. You wouldn't believe how raged I would get if something goes COMPLETELY wrong - I would just let it all out, do the wrong things, and continue until I have calmed down. People have called me somewhat of a weird person because of this, I just can't seem to control this either. :wall:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I'm a tad bit asocial, put too little effort into things, often forget to do chores, homework, etc. I'm also pretty unatractive to the fairer sex, sadly. Which leads to the last fault I can think of in about five seconds of brainstorming. I need to get off my cowardly behind and make my move.

I'd say I'm a procrastinater, but I really don't feel like doing so right now. Maybe later.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'm a tad bit asocial, put too little effort into things, often forget to do chores, homework, etc. I'm also pretty unatractive to the fairer sex, sadly. Which leads to the last fault I can think of in about five seconds of brainstorming. I need to get off my cowardly behind and make my move.

I'd say I'm a procrastinater, but I really don't feel like doing so right now. Maybe later.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

You = Me.

Perhaps you are my long lost twin of whom I have never heard?

I must find out!

[/hide]

You = Me.

Perhaps you are my long lost twin of whom I have never heard?

I must find out!

[/hide]

I don't speak enough. I'm way to quiet when i meet new people. If i know somebody well i'll talk alot, but if i don't i just don't talk. Unless i've had enough drink that is.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I don't speak enough. I'm way to quiet when i meet new people. If i know somebody well i'll talk alot, but if i don't i just don't talk. Unless i've had enough drink that is.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

About 60-70% of the people in this thread mentioned being anti-social, or said something that implied it. It's kind of interesting how the internet attracts personality types.

As for me, I can be a [Female Dog] online sometimes without meaning too. They really need to make it so that word I had to custom-censor has a different censor than the f word.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

About 60-70% of the people in this thread mentioned being anti-social, or said something that implied it. It's kind of interesting how the internet attracts personality types.

As for me, I can be a [Female Dog] online sometimes without meaning too. They really need to make it so that word I had to custom-censor has a different censor than the f word.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I'm getting better with the anti-social thing. Like, a lot better. So that's nice. But I take far too few risks with my social interactions.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif