What are your flaws?

rangeor

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm overly ambitious and extremely possessive. I get horribly pissy when my best friend decides to pay her boyfriend a bit of attention (*humph*). It's kind of hard to explain how bad it is.

I also have bad internet addiction issues, I figured though that if I never joined forums, became part of communities or made internet friends then I wouldn't be addicted like I am now.

I generally dislike my parents. I think that it's that I can't stand a close emotional connection with them. My dad has threatened to leave and God knows what else SO many times before that I think I've stopped wanting to love them because if I do then it just makes me hurt. I also think they're the cause of my flaw of almost finding it possible to express or even have any sort of... romantic or caring feelings.

I'm also scared of people disagreeing with me, with my opinion or what I do.

:| :|

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

im extremely lazy and i often don't use my brilliant good looks to full effect

oh and actully i can be pretty self-destructive alot of the time, i reckon i could get something diagnosed

iteme3721.jpg

Many of my character traits are seen as flaws by other people, but they're things that I enjoy very much and consider a large part of who I am. I'm extremely hedonistic and argumentative, I drink and smoke far more than is good for me, but these are things I'm fine with and the people who I care about don't seem to mind either.

There's one flaw I recognise in myself that ties everything together and is the root of all other flaws: I just don't care about day to day life that much. I don't have any drive to make money, to have a successful career, or to live within the constraints that I've been born into.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

I make simple things into complicated things.

I am very impatient with people, but I do my best not to show it - and I also let the smallest things anger me, which sort of ties in with that one.

I am either overly confident or not confident enough. Never a good balance of both.

I don't have any drive to make money, to have a successful career

Ha, describes me perfectly. It's not that I'm lazy. It's just that it honestly makes very little difference to me what my life conditions are.

2~ Lazy ( Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?)

3~ Pedantic If I know the correct answer and you are off by a fraction I will correct you

Thos two apply to me and are my biggest ones.

I am also very stubborn when it comes to almost anything, and refuse to drop it until I prove that I am right. Although, online I just don't care about it.

I don't work well under stress. Thats why I think I'm not doing to well in college as of now. I'm always stressed out and tense. (Had a friend give me a back run, and she asked if I was always this tense, and I am :( )

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I work best under pressure. My work was always done much better at "make-or-break" time. In music, I could only play well when playing alone in front of the class. Any other time, I couldn't play at all.

Funnily enough I am the exact opposite of that in music ::'

Also in real life I can be one of the most annoying people you will ever meet ( when I try)

LNYvk.png

I generally start a project, gets really close to the finish, and then just stop working on them altogether. Fear of success, maybe.

I'm lazy most of the time.

I'm a packrat, and very stingy with my money (though maybe that's not a flaw).

Very anti-social

And haha at all the people in this thread that are going "I'm smarter than 99% of everyone! That's why I don't like people, because they're too dumb to talk to me!"

Look, you're not some misunderstood genius, you're a normal bloke just like everyone else, so stop trying to qualify your anti-social behaviour by saying it's because you're smarter than everyone else.[/rant]

I generally start a project, gets really close to the finish, and then just stop working on them altogether. Fear of success, maybe.

I'm lazy most of the time.

I'm a packrat, and very stingy with my money (though maybe that's not a flaw).

Very anti-social

And haha at all the people in this thread that are going "I'm smarter than 99% of everyone! That's why I don't like people, because they're too dumb to talk to me!"

Look, you're not some misunderstood genius, you're a normal bloke just like everyone else, so stop trying to qualify your anti-social behaviour by saying it's because you're smarter than everyone else.[/rant]

of course not, I'm antisocial just because it's who I am, without any pretention of misunderstood genius.

That doesn't mean I like most people, because I don't. I hate emos and sceneholes as much as the next hipster. Vapid mindless chatterboxes can drink bleach for all I care. Authoritarians and pushy type A's must burn, and getting assertive with me will get you verbally slapped.

Arrogance is the best pheremone, pants down.

Yeah, I agree with Dusty. Intelligent people generally don't tend to brag, but [bleep], this is the Internet.

I can also identify with Lateralus on the not caring about day-to-day life much; although personally, I don't see it as a flaw - rather a very defining trait of my personality. It'll bite me in the arse when I get older, that's for sure.

Im arrogant and now my parents threaten me if i dont change that i get send out of the house (and im 14 ;-;)

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

sleep late, eat a lot of junk food (imo this is a good thing because it keeps me in a good mood), procrastinate, and easily offended.

for those of you who know: i don't consider having no social life as a flaw. (its a personal choice)

I'm way too passive. Which also leads to me never getting mad, that might be a good thing, but most of the time, I can't even get mad if I'm supposed to.

without a doubt, you have the worst flaw on this thread.

give me schizophrenia rather than turning me into a wet noodle.

I'm way too passive. Which also leads to me never getting mad, that might be a good thing, but most of the time, I can't even get mad if I'm supposed to.

Now that I think of it, I'm like this as well. I cant get mad, even if I need to. :(

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

What isn't flawed would be a far easier question to answer.

For major stuff though; I don't see the point of doing anything, I don't like many people, I over-analyze everything, and can have explosive fits of rage.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Have no idea what schizophrenia is, but I'll google it later.

But the thing is, whenever I show a little emotion when I talk, my parents think i'm disrespecting them and tells me to shut up. :wall:

That is driving me insane!

Staurolite.png

Have no idea what schizophrenia is, but I'll google it later.

But the thing is, whenever I show a little emotion when I talk, my parents think i'm disrespecting them and tells me to shut up. :wall:

That is driving me insane!

but is it driving you schizophrenic?

LNYvk.png