Its a D-Chain! No wait...

callum6052

Back before the trade update, when I was cruel, I'd drop ashes and rubies in varrock and ppl would run over and spam click it asap. Ahaha. That was fun.

But yes, the typical ROL at dks, vambs at dks\ dusties, snakeskins instead of g legs. I'm just glad metals don't drop anti fire shields, as when ppl would see, they might mistake for visage.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back before the trade update, when I was cruel, I'd drop ashes and rubies in varrock and ppl would run over and spam click it asap. Ahaha. That was fun.

But yes, the typical ROL at dks, vambs at dks\ dusties, snakeskins instead of g legs. I'm just glad metals don't drop anti fire shields, as when ppl would see, they might mistake for visage.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Well this isn't really pvM related, rather pvP. I hope you get a good laugh though.

I was wondering how Jagex changed the loot(when the statuettes came out). I got my gear and within 10 mintues of pking I got my first kill since the statuette update. I didn't even read the kb on pvp worlds, when my heart almost jumped out of my chest. I right clicked the loot pile and saw.. a Third age carafe. At first I thought: OMFG! This must be worth mils! So i ran to Mandarith to sell it(Someone told me to sell to a npc in edge bank). He gave me a whopping 10k. -.-

So i found the guy who told me to sell it to him and began to call him a noob, and went on about how Mandarith only gave me 10k. Then he said dude, it's only worth 10k. I thought: WTF? Liar? So I checked the Runescape knowledge base and.. yep.. 10k. I appologized to him afterwards. This was an epic fail lol.

:oops:

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

Aye :P Getting a long green lootshare line at Sara GWD and getting all excited, and reading:

You recivered 30286 x Coins as a share of drop: Dragon Med Helm.

:wall:

I did that once too, also got a GS shard..That wasn't too much either if I remember right.

Any time I see something sitting on bones/ashes i start getting a little excited. Its always a disappointment though. Red vamps always get me at dusties too.

35b9enp.jpg

For some reason, I never instantly clue into any drops at abby demons. I'm just cruise control there. Oh, coins, oh some runes, oh, a whip, oh a rune med.. wait did I get a whip? Mages too, I never clue into the fact boots drop when they do, it always takes me a few seconds. I guess I was angered by ring of life drops by rex too many times, and now i'm just numb to good drops. Also, strange things that drop like d meds and d spears are always a "wtf is that?" moment for me, I can never tell what they are until I click them.

Happened to me at chaos dwarves, i was just on cruise control, would automatically right click right after kill to check for anything (runes/charms) i wanted, so i was like "attack-attack-attack-kill, right-click-oh something I want! pick up-------omg!!!! i got a dragon pickaxe!!!!!" then ran out of the cave, though oh i should wield this to prove to everyone in there i just got one (and from a lvl 48 too) so i wield it, run in, get 3/4 of the way there, get hit 28 by a cannoneer, activate quick prayer, and run for my life regretting the choice to not bring a tele.

In the pre-GE days people having drop parties would sometimes drop a red bead and ashes which look exactly like a santa hat on the floor. I've fallen for that at least once. :oops: And of course the red vamps from dust devils.. grr, every time I got that I'd mistake it for d chain.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.png

I think my favorite was the "Oh nice more crims" at Dwogres a couple days ago. NOT. Free d pick. =D>

Yeah I don't have much faith in rare drops 95% of the time.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Heh...

I got a d skirt drop today from a bronze dragon. I was like "Oohh, something red... oh, d skirt. ... *halfway through the next dragon* OH. D SKIRT. OH! OHHH! \' "

And the n00by green lines, of course. NO ONE likes it when the green lines are 'you get 1000 coins as your teensy share of a d med!'

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.