Its a D-Chain! No wait...

callum6052

I never get my hopes up at dust devils so this doesn't bother me :)

Though when I get a d med or even worse, dds at zammy I'm like:

wharsmahpre128458099984555197.jpg

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it happens every time i get a lumberjack event in Temple Trekking...i think...maybe i'll get a shirt? and it's never a shirt :(

I know how you feel. Keep on a-trekkin' and you will get one, I promise!

~ W ~

sigzi.png

it happens every time i get a lumberjack event in Temple Trekking...i think...maybe i'll get a shirt? and it's never a shirt :(

I know how you feel. Keep on a-trekkin' and you will get one, I promise!

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Happened to me at Zammy god wars with tet on saturday. I saw the long green cs line and it was:

You have recieved 524 coins as your split of drop: Dragon Dagger P++.

To make it worse it happened twice with a less than 1k split. Then it happened another 2 times with a less than 7k split.

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

Happened to me at Zammy god wars with tet on saturday. I saw the long green cs line and it was:

You have recieved 524 coins as your split of drop: Dragon Dagger P++.

To make it worse it happened twice with a less than 1k split. Then it happened another 2 times with a less than 7k split.

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

For some reason, I never instantly clue into any drops at abby demons. I'm just cruise control there. Oh, coins, oh some runes, oh, a whip, oh a rune med.. wait did I get a whip? Mages too, I never clue into the fact boots drop when they do, it always takes me a few seconds. I guess I was angered by ring of life drops by rex too many times, and now i'm just numb to good drops. Also, strange things that drop like d meds and d spears are always a "wtf is that?" moment for me, I can never tell what they are until I click them.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

For some reason, I never instantly clue into any drops at abby demons. I'm just cruise control there. Oh, coins, oh some runes, oh, a whip, oh a rune med.. wait did I get a whip? Mages too, I never clue into the fact boots drop when they do, it always takes me a few seconds. I guess I was angered by ring of life drops by rex too many times, and now i'm just numb to good drops. Also, strange things that drop like d meds and d spears are always a "wtf is that?" moment for me, I can never tell what they are until I click them.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

Same here, actually. I just pick up my whip drops and D boots without really thinking. I always drop them again so I can take a proper screenshot. :lol:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Same here, actually. I just pick up my whip drops and D boots without really thinking. I always drop them again so I can take a proper screenshot. :lol:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I think they do it on purpose honestly... Jagex addsdrops that look similar just to mess with you...

Black sword on the bloody square = whip

Steel 2hander = Granite Maul

Black 2hander = Dark Bow

Red Vambraces = Any Good Red Item

Range pot = Arma hilt

Might be a stretch but Brew + Magic potion drop = Sara hilt

They even went as far to give Dwarf Cannoneers a Steel full helm drop, which sadly looks like a hand cannon on the ground

etc...

I think it's done purposely lol

Wouldn't surprise me at all, lol.

callum6052.png

I think I'm back :O

I think they do it on purpose honestly... Jagex addsdrops that look similar just to mess with you...

Black sword on the bloody square = whip

Steel 2hander = Granite Maul

Black 2hander = Dark Bow

Red Vambraces = Any Good Red Item

Range pot = Arma hilt

Might be a stretch but Brew + Magic potion drop = Sara hilt

They even went as far to give Dwarf Cannoneers a Steel full helm drop, which sadly looks like a hand cannon on the ground

etc...

I think it's done purposely lol

Wouldn't surprise me at all, lol.

callum6052.png

I think I'm back :O

Well, getting a Dmed at abbies while it was under my pony was not only a WTF is that? (Which is what I always think about whips) but a FML moment.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Well, getting a Dmed at abbies while it was under my pony was not only a WTF is that? (Which is what I always think about whips) but a FML moment.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]