Quest Requirements, Should we know?

RoswellCrash

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my Quest Cape <3:

I also have no other 'skill cape' to wear, so Legends or Obby cape would look a bit nooby on me. Once I get my Defence Cape I'll be happy enough to have to work up to a level in order to complete a quest. There you have it, I'm embarrassed to have to wear a spottier cape until I get my QC back :cry:

I would like to know the reqs' sooner.

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

I love my Quest Cape <3:

I also have no other 'skill cape' to wear, so Legends or Obby cape would look a bit nooby on me. Once I get my Defence Cape I'll be happy enough to have to work up to a level in order to complete a quest. There you have it, I'm embarrassed to have to wear a spottier cape until I get my QC back :cry:

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

I love my Quest Cape <3:

bone bag from RABM is pretty comfy when your back is bare on quest day...

i too have no 99's... i'm working on gradually getting 99 mage, 99 wc, and 99 def... maybe next year i'll have one... but anyways it does indof stink losing it and not having another nice cloak...

maybe a fire cape now that jad is fixed....

Rogue Palko... Quest Cape since 2006... Player since 2001.... And Bored Player Mod...

Rogue_Palko.png

[hide=skill goals if you're interested...]

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

[/hide]

I love my Quest Cape <3:

bone bag from RABM is pretty comfy when your back is bare on quest day...

i too have no 99's... i'm working on gradually getting 99 mage, 99 wc, and 99 def... maybe next year i'll have one... but anyways it does indof stink losing it and not having another nice cloak...

maybe a fire cape now that jad is fixed....

Rogue Palko... Quest Cape since 2006... Player since 2001.... And Bored Player Mod...

Rogue_Palko.png

[hide=skill goals if you're interested...]

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

[/hide]

I don't care about it really. I think it is good that you know what skills you need before you start a quest, so you don't start it and then gets to end and finds you can't complete it. But indeed it destroys the surprise when the requirements are released before the quest itself.

I don't get angry or something like that because Jagex do as they do though.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I don't care about it really. I think it is good that you know what skills you need before you start a quest, so you don't start it and then gets to end and finds you can't complete it. But indeed it destroys the surprise when the requirements are released before the quest itself.

I don't get angry or something like that because Jagex do as they do though.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I think that exact requirements should not be known until the quest is released, but something like "high level" or something like that would be ok.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

Classifying 80 as "easy" is just ridiculous. It's a game of perspective; not everyone has the time to play that you do. Bear in mind that quests are to be enjoyed by the masses, and not simply by the high level community. Why develop content for the top 2% of the game?

I think they -should- release very high requirements early. If you already have that level, then capitalize on the rush by selling items to desperate questers who need the exp fast.

stormveritas.png